It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love Americans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Cows in the pasture, and churches on hillsides.

And good men and women everywhere, working hard, and trying to feed their families.

It's the simplicity of the great nation and it's people that strikes a chord.

No wonder everyone wants to migrate here, with the freedoms we have compared to rest of the world.

There is an invisible spirit of goodness and community here that is found nowhere else on earth.

as a trucker in the hotbed of the trucking industry in and around Houston tx, i see the good spirit of God, in every one I come across, whether they are black, brown, or white. And I come across a lot of different people.

The spirit of freedom and the gift of God's individual uniqueness he gifts to each and every individual human being is allowed to shine here more than any country on earth.

And that is why I believe Americans will be on God's side in the fight against global tyranny.. and why we should and will not ever surrender to those dark forces.

It's a beautiful feeling...that really never goes away.. so had to share it
edit on Sun Mar 29 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: ALL CAPS TITLE

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneBird

Sarcasm? Has to be, why else would it be a rant?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
This is the thread where we stick it to the zombie leftist authoritarians who only dream about controlling America cause they hate our independent spirits and can't make in the real world, ha

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sarcasm? Has to be, why else would it be a rant?

No saracasm from me toots.

I love America, and laugh at the weak tyrants who think they can stop the American spirit that comes from God Almighty.

ha, they will learn.

Enjoy the journey.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I know what you are thinking.. it's about higher consciousness(which is limited)... Nope I'd rather be in the amidst of struggling Americans who are in the middle of a great spiritual battle and don't know it.

Good God loving Jesus loving freedom loving Americans have been getting swindled by the globalist and the elite political establishment for a reason... and things are about to come to a head.

It's beautiful.... cause I have been observing for a long time....and I know there is about to be a great awakening.

And every leftist authoritarian who is on the wrong side is going to be shamed like their supernatural authoritarian masters.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneBird
Cows in the pasture, and churches on hillsides.

And good men and women everywhere, working hard, and trying to feed their families.

It's the simplicity of the great nation and it's people that strikes a chord.

No wonder everyone wants to migrate here, with the freedoms we have compared to rest of the world.

There is an invisible spirit of goodness and community here that is found nowhere else on earth.

as a trucker in the hotbed of the trucking industry in and around Houston tx, i see the good spirit of God, in every one I come across, whether they are black, brown, or white. And I come across a lot of different people.

The spirit of freedom and the gift of God's individual uniqueness he gifts to each and every individual human being is allowed to shine here more than any country on earth.

And that is why I believe Americans will be on God's side in the fight against global tyranny.. and why we should and will not ever surrender to those dark forces.

It's a beautiful feeling...that really never goes away.. so had to share it

That's strangest rant I've ever seen!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

The freedoms you speak of, are gone.

The people of the USA are great. The new and upcoming totalitarian government — is not.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

A rant can be a good thing can't it.

And I am pretty damn odd. No doubt. Thank God.

But after having the apocalypse on my head for most of my life and seeing the beauty of GOD's love, I just don't care about my image... and see so much potential in yalls awesome individualistic selves, that God loves so much.

It is such a beautiful thing to be here.. in the battle.. cause the real battle is in the spirit and manifesting in the flesh

For the simple fact that your awakening to the truth is what is becoming a threat, and America and Americans and their independence and love for freedom and God is the only thing in the way of the devils tyranny

Love it, live it.. how awesome that we chose to be here in this time

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

The freedoms you speak of, are gone.

The people of the USA are great. The new and upcoming totalitarian government — is not.

deadhead propaganda from too much computer time - get out more -- and snap out of it!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Except those in new York hospitals who are possibly stealing masks when they are delivered and walking out the back door to stockpile or sell them for profit.

edit on 29/3/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I really like America, I do I mean there are things I don't like but of all the things I do it has to be these sort of posts. America Number one. Best in the world lol. Put aside the many wars and invasions they've led or the fact that they aren't actually all that free when you think about it, the fact that the majority of the world has lost a ton of respect for their government and the crime level, gun violence, but yeah Go America lol.

That's one of the things I'll give to the Americans, you guys love your country warts and all and I really wish other countries were the same. Me, I'm a Brit, love my country to pieces, yep even the often attacked Empire days I love our entire history but I don't put up posts like this lol.

God love ya lol.

America number one (sarcasm) lol.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is oddly Monty python.
A now for something completely different.

A positive rant thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Except those in new York hospitals who are possibly stealing masks when they are delivered and walking out the back door to stockpile or sell them for profit.

Thats what the devil who hates and judges does, just picks out the bad parts... Christ see's all though.

c'mon.. snap out of it!

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85

I really like America, I do I mean there are things I don't like but of all the things I do it has to be these sort of posts. America Number one. Best in the world lol. Put aside the many wars and invasions they've led or the fact that they aren't actually all that free when you think about it, the fact that the majority of the world has lost a ton of respect for their government and the crime level, gun violence, but yeah Go America lol.

That's one of the things I'll give to the Americans, you guys love your country warts and all and I really wish other countries were the same. Me, I'm a Brit, love my country to pieces, yep even the often attacked Empire days I love our entire history but I don't put up posts like this lol.

God love ya lol.

America number one (sarcasm) lol.

Yeah but you have given up your individual rights and your right to bear arms, that is why we lead the pack.

It''s ok, we will be there for you when hell comes to town, you have to respect that fact that we have not budged to global authoritarians yet, and will not.

So you should be rootin for us... and the spirit of God, that will not let us surrender our God given rights.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Thats what the devil who hates and judges does, just picks out the bad parts... Christ see's all though.

c'mon.. snap out of it!

It's called DENYING IGNORANCE

c'mon, snap out of it.

Reality bites.

And if what you say is true.. "christ sees all though". Does HE know where the masks are going.

Is the thief called "Jesus"?

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I think America has great potential.

But too many have gone stupid and think we'd be better off if we were just like Europe.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

c'mon.. snap out of it!

It's called DENYING IGNORANCE

c'mon, snap out of it.

Reality bites.

And if what you say is true.. "christ sees all though". Does HE know where the masks are going.

Is the thief called "Jesus"?

You make me seem smart after that post... talk about nitpicking.,,, yeah yeah, American bad, rest of world good, duhhh

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think America has great potential.

But too many have gone stupid and think we'd be better off if we were just like Europe.

We are the center of the spiritual battle... if the souls of independent Americans can be had... the rest of the world will follow

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I would never say America was bad so please do not try to put words in MY mouth.

I was pointing out that YOU SHOULD NOT IGNORE facts because they don't suit your opinions.

If I was nitpicking I would still be typing my first reply.

PS...are you CURRENTLY watching The President Of The United States live address? I was refering to what he said about 20 minutes ago.

Sorry for bursting bubbles. Yes, I may be a prick sometimes but I also love being sharp.

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is about the spirit, and the freedom of movement, that can not and will not be contained.

And America was founded upon that, freedom of movement, choice, free-will, the individual

That is what re-connects us to our creator... that individual journey... of self... back to the wholeness of God

If the supernatural authoritarians can contain that, then the world is theirs.

So... here we are. ha. it is awesome. Live it. Love it. We were born to fight.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join