It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reincarnation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Yanno, I was thinking tonight about reincarnation. I personally believe that I came from Atlantis. I think each and every one of us has a certain time or period that we are very drawn to.

I personally am of German decent, blonde hair and green eyes, but my house and everything I am drawn to is Greek and Italian. My house is exquisitely decorated with roman, Grecian, Italian style. I remember that this is how it was in Atlantis.

I also beleive that each and everyone of us alive today were Atlanteans and were handpicked to bring about the new Atlantis. That is also the theroy of a dear friend of mine who is the author of the Ark of Millions of Years. he also told me that when we were in heaven there were a third of the host of heaven that did not get that chance. We fought a battle and earned our righ to be here to bring in our new glory.

I was reading in an earlier post how one woman's very young child was burned alive in a previous life and screamed every night that her feet, hands and body were burning. I will admit that my former life memories were much more prevalent when I was young. But what got me thinking tonight is most of us spend several years in the astral plane before we incarnate again where we are prefect and all knowing. Why would we relive such painful past memories when we know were a perfect being of light and knowledge and we chose to live another life as a human being.

[edit on 11-3-2005 by MauiStacey]

mod edit: spelling in title

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Spectre]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
don't you have a time period you are drawn to.....and why?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Maybe you just have an obsessive fascination with being important because of media influences and a wild imagination. Imagination is a great thing, good for you.
I am drawn to the Roman era when Augustus Caesar was in power but that doesn't mean I am a reincarnation of a Roman or Augustus; it only means I am curious about the history of Roman era and its antiquities appeal to my perception of aesthetic qualities of society.
People believing in imaginative things is only human. Heinrich Himmler believed Adolf was the reincarnation of an ancient Aryan war god.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hi Stacey, interesting post there, if mysterious...

I personally am of German decent, blonde hair and green eyes, but my house and everything I am drawn to is Greek and Italian. My house is exquisitely decorated with roman, Grecian, Italian style. I remember that this is how it was in Atlantis.

I also beleive that each and everyone of us alive today were Atlanteans and were handpicked to bring about the new Atlantis.

Are you saying we're all Atlanteans or just those of German descent, blonde, etc? If you mean all humans, isn't that too many Atlanteans? Billions?

don't you have a time period you are drawn to.....and why?

Not really. I feel like I'm living at the most critical time in history right now and that overshadows any images of past lives. It's all been building up to this period now and the next few years. I think it's interesting that my higher self chose to incarnate so that I'm in the prime of my life at a time when the world is beginning to change in a big way. I don't have visions of being a hero but I do see myself as having the strength to endure tough times. I think we are going to wreck our world like the Atlanteans did, according to Edgar Cayce. If I live to see that happen, my goal will be to heal/help as many people as I can. I see this life as one where I am to concentrate exclusively on positive karma and kindness. I think a lot about what my higher self wants me to do.

Just out of curiousity, since the Atlanteans obvious really screwed up their world, what mistakes do you see us making today that are similar to their blunders? Do you remember details about your past lives? Did you have any lives in the 19th or 20th century?

[edit on 11-3-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   
nope, I am certainlly not sayin they are german, I am wonderin what time period YOU are drawn to and now why.

AND dont you dare turn this into a racsist colum, this is about past lives

[edit on 12-3-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

nope, I am certainllu not sayin they are german, I am womderin what time period YOU are draen to and now why. AND dont you dare turn this intor a racsist colum, this is about past lives

No, no racism here. But how can we all be Atlanteans? Aren't there too may of us on Earth? I don't quite understand your words above.

Anyway, hope you find what you're looking for.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Small. see you feel it too, we fought and we wom our right to return here. We have a huge role to play though right now we don't know what it is but we are ready. Do you know how special you re. 1/3 of heaven fought for the right to be here in the end days but we on Earth made it and have no idea why.

We are here to restore the earth in all her spiritual glary, WE are the indido children. We fought a fierce battle in heaven to earn our right to be here to usher in the new world

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Do you know how special you re. 1/3 of heaven fought for the right to be here in the end days but we on Earth made it and have no idea why.

Cool, I like being called special. :^)

I think I understand you better. So you're saying that of the six billion or so down here, there is a percentage of us that are eternal souls that fought in heaven for the right to be incarnated down here for this special time-period? I like that idea.

So what are we supposed to fight for? What's at stake? Do you believe Earth is doomed to destruction?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
nat, just goes to show you, you are atlanean, you CHOOSE to be here, You remember.

I find that fascinating

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I never said I was anyone speial. I said we ALL earned our right to be here today.

I'm an accountant now, however I do know I was a doctor before and do not guestion it

I a,m saying NO ONE is superior, Iam mereluy saying we all have a great calling. We were a select 1/3 of heaven who earned ou r right here, no matter what color or creed we are. We fought in heaven and earned our rihgt here to bring in the new worls all colors and creeds.

[edit on 12-3-2005 by MauiStacey]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
yes smLL, You small, you and I an everman alive today are special, we fought a war in heaven and erned our right to be here, We we chosen to bjring in the new world. We were borne to do this

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hey Maui check out this site.........
Its a long read, but you should read the messages in order.
www.operationterra.com

[edit on 12-3-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
my best life was this one so far ...

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
yes smLL, You small, you and I an everman alive today are special, we fought a war in heaven and erned our right to be here, We we chosen to bjring in the new world. We were borne to do this

I honestly believe that you are onto something. I only started to believe this within the last year, but the idea that we chose to come here and also chose to face the pains and tragedies with full prior knowledge that we would is now something I find is the best explanation for the events of last year in my life. I don't know about the war but I do feel we are all here for a reason, and all born to fulfill a purpose that we agreed on ahead of time.
I know that those who don't believe in angels, etc. think I am nuts......I don't really blame them......

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Isn't there a way for there to have reincarnation without all this religious mumbo jumbo? I think this read is fascinating and has some great ideas, but I must admit, I am turned off to the fact that you're blindly and repeatedly bringing a heaven and devout relgion into this.

So what are there, 6 billion people on the world today? Are you saying that we are 1/3, so there were 18 billion people in heaven? What happened, were we all just suddenly put down here?

Sorry, I am not trying to bash the theory or anything, it's interesting, but the more you keep making this relgious the more I'm not believing.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
i do havea time period im highly drawn to. 50's and 60's i hear the music and i get this feeling. this vibe. of familiarity and i get a lot of visions in my head when certain songs come on. its weird.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by National Security Agency
Maybe you just have an obsessive fascination with being important because of media influences and a wild imagination. Imagination is a great thing, good for you.
I am drawn to the Roman era when Augustus Caesar was in power but that doesn't mean I am a reincarnation of a Roman or Augustus; it only means I am curious about the history of Roman era and its antiquities appeal to my perception of aesthetic qualities of society.
People believing in imaginative things is only human. Heinrich Himmler believed Adolf was the reincarnation of an ancient Aryan war god.

Am I on ignore here or do you people just reject conversation that challenges your imaginative ideas?

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Am I on ignore here or do you people just reject conversation that challenges your imaginative ideas?

Wow. You're a bit sensitive for your choice of nickname, I'd say. There are probably REAL NSA spooks on ATS you know. People may just ignore you for that reason. Not many people use 'ignore' however, from my use of the search feature on the subject.

The original poster sounded a little intoxicated but she seems well-intentioned and the subject interests me so I've got no problem contributing to her thread. I'll respond to your post if it makes you feel better.

That's not very constructive. How would you know what a person is feeling? Reincarnation is very subjective. By 'dissing' someone's expression in such a way (calling them imaginative), you aren't helping. If I tell you that I can control my dreams, and you say "Prove it.", where does our conversation go from there?

Yeah but you don't know if that's what she was saying. How do you know that her sensations in this regard are not 100x stringer than what you feel? Do you have an emotional precondition against the idea of rebirth/reincarnation? If not then why wouldn't you entertain the idea that you lived under Augustus? Just because the period is familiar to you doesn't mean you were the emperor, right? You could have been a jar-maker or something anonymous like that.

I could easily say that Hitler was an incarnation of an ancient hiding-in-his-bunker, pants-wetting God. What's your point? Do you believe in reincarnation or not?

[edit on 13-3-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You made very good point, smallpeeps. I'm going to reconsider my thoughts, and yes I do believe it is possible.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Double-Post

[edit on 14-3-2005 by Tamahu]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join