It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Atlas, burning far brighter than expected!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't know if i saw Atlas or something. 2 days ago, I saw something like a star but bigger. I don't have astronomy knowledge and can't even say the direction, but I take a photo (i know, my phone is not good). And I can say: I can barely take a moon photo with it, but it cleary show something big. Sorry about my english, i'm brazillian living in RJ, north zone. Thats a 4 story building below the object.

ibb.co...
ibb.co...
ibb.co...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Mindlock1138

Thanks for the picture, it could be anything Tbh and apparently you can't see it with the naked eye yet.

Any more information, like how long did you view it for, did it move..... It looks huge and I would say at first look it does look like the moon.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
dude....great photos......good man in Brazil...hi fromTexas

that tail on the object.....but Venus was that low and bright after sunset then dropping....was it West like Venus!

edit on 28-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The first photo when blown up looks like it has a tail.... And looks to be coming this way.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

And looks to be coming this way.

Huh?

First, it isn't the comet in that picture.
Second, did you look at the other pictures?
Third, a comet's tail is always directed away from the Sun.

Forth, comets don't burn (re: the thread title) except figuratively. Tigers don't burn either.

Comet Comet burning bright,
In the darkness of the night;

edit on 3/28/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Last time this comet graced the earthly skys was the 3rd millennium BC, which was when the pyramids were being built. Maybe this is the aliens next visit. Now if I can somehow tie this into the coronavirus outbreak, I'd have the conspiracy of the century.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

Last time this comet graced the earthly skys was the 3rd millennium BC,

With a period of 6,025 years, you're short a millennium. I think.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 3/28/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: carsforkids

Haha cool video, liked the guy with many many masks disseapering into his hat, the David Blaine one was a puzzler. Cheers

Waitaminute....you liked the guy with many masks? You don't say...

Hoping for a surprise great comet. When Hale-Bopp was coming around, I didn't realize what a rare sight it was. Though I was 21-ish and should have realized it waz the first really impressive comet I'd seen, I didn't realize how many duds I'd have to live thru in anticipation since.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Venus has been looking especially bright this past week, on the rare occasion when the skies haven't been completely clouded over. I had to check my SkyMap app to be certain, because even Venus doesn't usually look as bright as it did to me.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Fingers crossed this one hits so we can take possession of this planet.

Humans have had their time.

Listen here Lizard Brain, you wont take me without a fight! I am stocked up on raid..

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I believe that was Venus, I saw the same and gave it a quick search a reply to: Mindlock1138

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

As professor what's his name from the history channel said "aliens."

We have a bigger issue to deal with now, hundreds of meteors enter the atmosphere every year so it's highly unlikely this will kill us,humanity will commit suicide long before a meteor hits.

edit on 29-3-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Wow me too, I was 17, time of first love and all that,
Ohhh hope it's not a dud.... Hmmm 23 years ago
edit on 29-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   

I have noticed a few prophecies are lining up with this Pandemic, www.express.co.uk...

nypost.com...
www.vice.com...

The last one by Sylvia Brown is the best by getting the year right "around 2020" , it kicked of at the end of 2019, the effects it can have on the lungs etc, and the fact the pandemic would infect the whole globe.

I took the source from one that trys to Debunk the prophecy, even though their is no denying the similarities predicted by the self confessed psychic.

edit on 29-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Does the tail one Debunk that claim if we were between the sun and the comet, would it not look like that then? I concede I'm not that strong on these type of things but if we were lined up with Mars and the sun then I think it would look like it was coming right at us...

I'm not saying it is a comet in the pic although as always I'm open to the idea.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Erm an asteroid is going to pass by then a comet shortly afterwards
Pretty much lining up with thus Hopi prophecy.
Oh dear.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Erm an asteroid is going to pass by
At a distance of 3 million miles or so. No one without a good telescope will see it.

then a comet shortly afterwards
How much shortly?

with thus Hopi prophecy.
Which prophecy would that be?

edit on 3/30/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Lumenari

Nibiru is good and there are many similar check this Hopi Indian one

Do you remember back in 1997, the Hopi Elders appeared with Dr. Robert Ghost Wolf on Art Bells Coast to Coast show, they spoke to millions of wary listeners around the world as they. predicted. the coming of The Blue Star Kachina and that the Purifier, the Red Star Kachina would follow shortly after the twins had (Hale-bopp) passed from our heavens.

the Blue Star Kachina would physically appear in our heavens which would mean that we were in the end times

return the Earth to its natural rotation which is counter clock wise.

“This fact is evidenced in many petraglyphs that speak of the Zodiac, and within the Mayan and Egyptian pyramids. The rotation of the Earth has been manipulated by not so benevolent Star beings .

link

The asteroid and comet will be like a day apart possibly even around the same time, check it out.
edit on 30-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

Mar 2020On April 29, an asteroid estimated to be between 1.1 and 2.5 miles wide will fly by Earth.
edition.cnn.com...
There are some astronomers who predict that the comet will be visible in the night sky around May 1, 2020, reports EarthSky.

edit on 30-3-2020 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The asteroid and comet will be like a day apart

What do you mean "a day apart?" Do you think you might see the comet zooming across the sky one night? That's not the way comets work. Have you ever seen one?
edit on 3/30/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'm saying that's some coincidence right there
A comet and an asteroid predicted to be closest to the earth around the same time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join