It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Lockdown is a Joke

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

That's not true, the Chancellor is due to make a statement today,reports in the press are not an announcement nor do they contain detail.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Rishi Sunak has now unveiled his plan.

Self-employed workers will be able to apply for a grant of up to £2,500 a month to help them cope with the financial impact of coronavirus, the chancellor has announced.

And the best bit.

The money will be paid in a single lump sum,but will not begin to arrive until the start of June at the earliest.
www.bbc.co.uk...

Please show me where that was published before I posted my comment.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

June?

I think a few people will go bankrupt by that time...

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
According to the BBC Boris Johnson has now contracted Covid-19, if so then as a man (and while a sinful man still a Christian - or I hope so) even if I don't like his politics I truly wish him to get well soon.

That said being a cynic I do wonder if the truth is perhaps more likely that he may have been spirited away to a survival or clinically secure location somewhere along with old Prince Charles to ensure the survival of the British institution during this time of crisis - and if that may mean that the virus is therefore actually far worse than anyone has let on so far.

How long will this lock down last, if it work's then no matter how long I am all for it but not as I pointed out earlier as an excuse for the Government to give itself new powers beyond what it already has which are more than enough anyway.

Sorry if I am wrong but that cynic in me say's - survival bunkers or clinically secure location and also that it probably mean's the virus will have not one but multiple waves as those in whom the virus has a longer incubation perhaps also allowing new strain's to rapidly mutate inside them will then spread it after the initial wave of infections passes.

My personal belief now is that this virus dependent upon it's vectors may actually cost millions more lives - perhaps even more than that - than they are admitting and that we may be entering a new, less friendly, more separatist and isolationist world, this in turn will affect the future of the human race not only in the short term but perhaps into the short medium even to the short long term future, not only will airlines have disappeared by the freedom to travel that they exploited may also go with them.

On a side note I hope all those prat's that were calling for human's to be culled are the first to fall to this disease OR at least come to there senses and start caring about there fellow man first and foremost - not likely to happen though they are like collaborators in our demise (ok so my christian standards slipped there but while I do not really wish them harm I wish they had that little thing that the rest of us take for granted - empathy with our fellow human being's).

Hmmm!, maybe I am just being cynical then again maybe not.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 27-3-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Ahh apologies.

Government have been useless at bringing out official information. Something they seriously need to work on.

Your second post is extremely similar to what I read. I was going off memory when I posted what I did.
edit on 29-3-2020 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Listen, I understand the older folks won’t have a hard time with this. Myself at 40, hard but not terribly difficult.

Really

Older folk at 40? ... I have children older than you!!!!!

I was going to say I have fillings older than that but it's not true.

They fell out before he was born.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join