It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On the fence about this...apocalypse?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   
So I don't know how to post a pic yet so I'm going to just type out what it says pretty much....in the first week of november 2019 nasa and the vatican observatory discovered and confirmed a fast approaching comet that is so extremely large that a collision with earth on its current path is inevitable. On november 9th 2019 the UN held a secret meeting with world leaders to develop an exit strategy to make everyone as comfortable as possible for what scientists have carefully calculated and confirmed as the apocalypse in the months to follow.

The plan would implement a scapegoat virus (covid-19). Which will distract from the truth, and force a worldwide quarantine with the sole purpose of initiative home time to be spent with family while minimizing overall panic, anarchy, and premature mass casualties that would otherwise take over with knowledge of this upcoming apocalypse.

Understandably the UN doesn't want to cause a global panic, however I truly believe everyone has the right to know, and deserves a chance to accept the truth.the details of this information will be confirmed in the weeks leading up to the end. Watch as the global elite step down from their positions by the masses, they will be doing exactly what they want you to do stay home, spend time with family and be at peace.
These are certainly scary times, but it is my hope that we as a civilization can be responsible with this information, and come together to enjoy what brief moments we have left on this beautiful planet. With love, peace and blessings to all humanity, your brother/friend and recently retired CIA agent scott w.

I got this text from a screenshot from a fb post not sure of the date not sure if I even buy into it just thought it was interesting and wanted to share.

Just in case please use this stay at home time to be close with family.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Strangeonekyeleigh

The Vatican Observatory is just one of MANY observatories around the world. If this has any merit as a E.L.E, I'm sure it would have leaked already, and not just from a guy on FB named Scott.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I would be interested in the date, time, and location of the impact as well as the size and speed of the impacter. If it's that close it shouldn't be hard to calculate.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3 me too, that's what makes me think its bs

edit on 25-3-2020 by Strangeonekyeleigh because: Edit

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Ahh, the fabulous Facebook apocalypse!
My favorite brand of panic-inducing nonsense.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Since you are new I will post a link with information regarding this subject.

space.com

BTW welcome

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

It's impossible to be close with family when the world has convinced them to stay away from each other because it's too risky... Lots of people would be dying alone in self-isolation.

Not a very good plan.

I'm not saying something isn't up. But if this is really it the plan, it ain't working as planned.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope its a good story tho right?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I don't know why anyone believes this crap.

There are thousands of amateur observers that watch comets, asteroids, etc.

But no, just NASA and the Vatican can see this super deadly comet headed our way. Thank the elite they are so benevolent to help us stay home with family before we go the way of the dinosaurs....

edit on 25-3-2020 by FauxMulder because: keyboard has the kung flu

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou it doesnt say when...?

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I don't believe you.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn its not coming from me...just something I found

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
But what if it is true?
I generally take most thing i read with a large grain of salt and dont buy into much on here lately, but i have nagging suspicion there is more to the CV story than the #e we are being fed.
When i read the first couple of lines of this i had to stop, i couldnt read anymore, my heart was in my mouth and i started having a panic attack.
It was like a lightbulb moment.
And i was terrified.
Nothing i have ever read before has had that effect on me.
This is a truly terrifying scenario, and this CV "pandemic" could be the perfect cover.

What if this is it?.

i have read things on these forums pertaining to something happening mid April.

Could this be it?

Certain people, actors, royals, people that society loves, testing positive to CV could be a ploy to keep the masses calm.
Australia is looking to bring in the military to "help"..

Maybe to quell riots when this possible truth is known?

What if the reason ATLAS is getting brighter is coz its getting closer?

I know the OP may be talking rubbish, but he could also be telling the truth.

At this point all cards are on the table, and i'm not a gambler...

Stay safe all.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RickTheDon it had the exact same effect on me when I first read it...

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

You need links to all that info. Something to back it up so we know it's not just your imagination.

Keeping people at home wouldn't keep amateur star gazers from using their personal equipment to see this comet.
With all this free time it imo would raise the chances that someone sees it and tell us all with pics and video online.

If the virus is fake then this theory requires that every leader in the world is in on it.
I don't think that's possible.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I don't know... if I were the government, I'd make sure life was going as normal and happy as possible to make sure people's last moments were spent in ignorant bliss. Shutting everyone in their homes away from each other, unable to visit out of state family, engage in favorite hobbies, etc, is just cruel. That's like putting someone in prison before they tell them they've been diagnosed with a terminal illness and have 3 days to live. Spend it behind bars, buddy.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strangeonekyeleigh
So I don't know how to post a pic yet so I'm going to just type out what it says pretty much....in the first week of november 2019 nasa and the vatican observatory discovered and confirmed a fast approaching comet that is so extremely large that a collision with earth on its current path is inevitable. On november 9th 2019 the UN held a secret meeting with world leaders to develop an exit strategy to make everyone as comfortable as possible for what scientists have carefully calculated and confirmed as the apocalypse in the months to follow.

The plan would implement a scapegoat virus (covid-19). Which will distract from the truth, and force a worldwide quarantine with the sole purpose of initiative home time to be spent with family while minimizing overall panic, anarchy, and premature mass casualties that would otherwise take over with knowledge of this upcoming apocalypse.

Understandably the UN doesn't want to cause a global panic, however I truly believe everyone has the right to know, and deserves a chance to accept the truth.the details of this information will be confirmed in the weeks leading up to the end. Watch as the global elite step down from their positions by the masses, they will be doing exactly what they want you to do stay home, spend time with family and be at peace.
These are certainly scary times, but it is my hope that we as a civilization can be responsible with this information, and come together to enjoy what brief moments we have left on this beautiful planet. With love, peace and blessings to all humanity, your brother/friend and recently retired CIA agent scott w.

I got this text from a screenshot from a fb post not sure of the date not sure if I even buy into it just thought it was interesting and wanted to share.

Just in case please use this stay at home time to be close with family.

Getting ready for this.

www.bing.com... 3Dgilll%2Bbroussard%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Since you are on the subject. Based on 2 different prophesies in the Bible they seem to point to the Apocalypse of Revelation happening in the 2020s. That being said it does mention Wormwood and a second unnamed burning mountain falling from the sky.

It would only seem logical that they may be on the radar so to speak. But I'm guessing they are a few years out yet. Like 2025 approximately. With the last day of the Apocalypse being approximately 2028.

Just watching for confirmation events now.

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well then..... I guess I'll occupy myself with Finishing the "Unified Field Theory"

As a time traveler I have been afforded the luxury of time. That is, to occupy it wherever I need in reference to 'now' Thus it allows me ample time to observe my calculations and correct where necessary. I must admit, I have been slack in this task, focusing more on the fairer sex. In fact having a lot of interaction with them. I really haven't explored in earnest because time was anything I wanted it to be and a decisive time for producing the Unified Field Theory had not been paramount at this point.

Instead a certain Brunette of delightful presence had been occupying much of my time. We have developed a amicable relationship to date and have been traveling quite a bit by 'traveling' if you know what I mean. Frankly this century was the most ominous of all our destinations.

I'll give you a secret little known, the best in my opinion of all times is in the year 2370 and on for the next dozen decades. We have had some near collisions with debris and extraterrestrial objects, but they were primarily in the year 2053-2054 during a planetary explosion from deep space cast remnants in our path. There was severe damage, but recovery was rapid. Dinora and I spent our time further in the past securing a known safety time frame. She is the Brunette I speak of.

There will be wars and rumors of wars, was the catch phrase of your current time, but We found it mere hyperbole, the same as scores of prognostications, mere Bunk. Nothing much will be happening until the 50's, and then minimal casualties, very minimal. Well were off, and by and by I will get to and finish the "Unified Field Theory" even so a layman can understand.

Oh, and we found out, there is a God Virginia ...........

We must be off, but we will leave you with this "Do not worry' all is safe

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Actually I don't believe this theory is as far fetched as a lot of people would perceive it! A few weeks ago my husband mentioned a similar theory of his own after perusing his normal "go to" websites (he is really into keeping tabs on asteroids, comets, solar flares and storms, etc.). He showed me some stuff about not one but a whole bunch of asteroids due to pass near to earth and also about a comet that they think could possibly explode in our atmosphere causing problems. Honestly I think if our planet was in danger from any of those the governments of the world would definitely want to keep it under wraps to prevent panic and chaos- all it would take is changing the "official" trajectories that are put out for the public.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join