It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coronavirus Pandemic “predicted” and it even has the “ 18 month timeline”

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

In the simulation, CAPS infected people all across the globe within six months, and by the 18-month mark, it had killed 65 million people and triggered a global financial crisis.

I guess having training drills right before 9/11 that essentially proved it was an inside job wasn’t enough....

Now TPTB have outdone themselves
“Fictional” Coronavirus Pandemic drill, predicts actual Pandemic

I mean come on!!!! What’s the new timeline “18 months” and supposedly 65 million dead and a global financial collapse......

Administration thinks Pandemic could last 18 months or longer

They have been giving us the pieces this entire time, and only a few of us choose to see what has been there the whole time.........

WHY DO WE ALLOW WILLFUL IGNORANCE!
edit on 21-3-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

edit on 21-3-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Speechless?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SeektoUnderstand

This is a text based medium, so they are apparently, textless.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It seems to me that a " particular, coordinated response" has been engineered to either piggyback a naturally occuring, or otherwise viral epidemic.

Does the Coronavirus Pandemic Serve a Global Agenda? • Children's Health Defense
childrenshealthdefense.org...

It isn't out of the realm of reality when considering the information available surrounding this topic.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

true.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Why... does the name of the Gate's family in that article NOT surprise me..

Seriously..

And then he step's down from all the board's he was on.. Microsoft, Goldman-Sachs...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Genius!
Just think about it, what better way to carry out population control according to the Georgia Guidestones.
They have injected the SARS/HIV into the covid-2
www.positivelyaware.com...

Georgia Guidestones

" MAINTAIN HUMANITY UNDER 500,000,000 IN PERPETUAL BALANCE WITH NATURE
GUIDE REPRODUCTION WISELY — IMPROVING FITNESS AND DIVERSITY
UNITE HUMANITY WITH A LIVING NEW LANGUAGE
RULE PASSION — FAITH — TRADITION AND ALL THINGS WITH TEMPERED REASON
PROTECT PEOPLE AND NATIONS WITH FAIR LAWS AND JUST COURTS
LET ALL NATIONS RULE INTERNALLY RESOLVING EXTERNAL DISPUTES IN A WORLD COURT
AVOID PETTY LAWS AND USELESS OFFICIALS
BALANCE PERSONAL RIGHTS WITH SOCIAL DUTIES
PRIZE TRUTH — BEAUTY — AND LOVE — SEEKING HARMONY WITH THE INFINITE
BE NOT A CANCER ON THE EARTH — LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE — LEAVE ROOM FOR NATURE "

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

www.factcheck.org...

A conspiracy theory website distorted the facts about an emergency preparedness exercise to suggest that the “GATES FOUNDATION & OTHERS PREDICTED UP TO 65 MILLION DEATHS” from the coronavirus now spreading. The event dealt with a hypothetical scenario involving a fictional virus.

Amid the news about the new virus, the conspiracy theory website InfoWars ran a Jan. 24 headline, since picked up elsewhere, that claimed: “BILL AND MELINDA GATES FOUNDATION & OTHERS PREDICTED UP TO 65 MILLION DEATHS VIA CORONAVIRUS — IN SIMULATION RAN 3 MONTHS AGO!”

here was in fact an exercise (called “Event 201”) that took place in October that was hosted by the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security — which the Gates Foundation participated in — that focused on emergency preparedness in the event of a “very severe pandemic.” But it didn’t deal with 2019-nCoV, and it didn’t make real-life predictions about death tolls. “To be clear, the Center for Health Security and partners did not make a prediction during our tabletop exercise. For the scenario, we modeled a fictional coronavirus pandemic, but we explicitly stated that it was not a prediction,” the center said in a statement. “Instead, the exercise served to highlight preparedness and response challenges that would likely arise in a very severe pandemic. We are not now predicting that the nCoV-2019 outbreak will kill 65 million people. Although our tabletop exercise included a mock novel coronavirus, the inputs we used for modeling the potential impact of that fictional virus are not similar to nCoV-2019.”

Sorry for the big quotes, but it is best to use the facts as stated to counteract this. Do you really believe Bill Gates is some kind of genocidal monster out to kill us all? Do you believe his Monsanto and Bayer links are to do with misanthropy of population control and sterilizing the Africans, as well as make heaps of money out of killing the earth? Or are his actions a philanthropic attempt to solve the hunger crises in so much of our world and use science to free us of diseases that kill millions each year well before their three score and ten allowance?

If not for people like him my asthma would have killed me long ago, yet here I am still alive and managing to live a generally healthy life of long walks and cycling. I want my African friends to have what I have. I know it will make their lives better and so does Bill.

We may not agree with his tactics, but he is the one Creation has given power and money to. Most of us are using technology to communicate that he brought about. He is just a human. The best of us do some good and some not so good things in this world. Whoever is without sin should cast the first stone. He is trying to solve some problems and has a will to use his power and influence to change lives for the better. I don't believe he is deliberately trying to kill everybody. I don't believe China, Russia or anyone wanted this. Some very high profile people are getting ill from this and all our economies are a right mess. No shareholder wants this. Only a handful are making any money out of it and we should note who these selfish men are for future reference. Nobody is immune. Boris is not immune, Trump is not immune, Bill is not immune. They are locked down too. They are all older men and are in the most vulnerable older age groups to this virus. There is no vaccine against it presently, or they would be using it.

He is spending a fortune in Africa and many of my African friends believe he is their worst enemy when he is actually trying to help them not to die and live in terrible poverty of all kinds. I believe their worst enemies are the futile wars they fight with their own, the arms traders who manipulate and stir up trouble deliberately, the bribes, the dirty water, the locust swarms and lack of infrastructure. If I was a Kenyan I would be wanting change very quickly, so I could have some security of clean water, enough to eat, proper schooling, freedom from the constant threat of terror and get to live a bit longer than dying at forty years old because my life was hellish all the way through (and that's if I was lucky).

We are on a constant learning curve. In many ways thank goodness they have had these scenarios because it is giving us an idea what to do. It is good to simulate and plan. We have not done nearly enough of that and have been caught with our pants down big time.

I think we are in danger of lock down cabin fever, paranoia and mass psychosis if we don't keep a balance and check of our facts. Facts are what we know and are not what we conjecture. Only proper research and getting to sources will help us keep a realistic foothold on perception. A nation of paranoiacs feeding off fake information is the last thing we need to confuse our neurons right now. I am keeping a very close watch of my perception.

edit on 21-3-2020 by Kakamega because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kakamega

Event 201

ITS ON JOHN HOPKINS ACTUAL WEBSITE

But keep ignoring every correlation and connection that is in plain site..... hope you gotta good seat in 18 months from now

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The fact it was an actual event and then ACTUALLY HAPPENED. I don’t care about Bill Gates LOOK AT THE OBVIOUS

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

edit on 21-3-2020 by SeektoUnderstand because: Just because

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I like the theory that the Chinese tailor made it and released it into Wuhan to spread it globally, completely decimating world trade but especially the U.S. stock market and economy.

They have the means, the motive, and the nerve to do it if you consider the trade war that's been going on for years with Trump slapping tariff after tariff on them.

They already have their outbreak contained. Just a day or two ago there were zero new cases in China, with all of their billions of people. Italy's death toll already surpassed theirs with a tiny fraction of the population.

The New World Order/Elites/Illuminati style stuff is cool but.. they don't control the entire world, just the Western World which has been taking it in the bum from this. The damage hasn't even started and China is already looking okay.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

WHY DO WE ALLOW WILLFUL IGNORANCE!

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You used factcheck.org as a reference.

Do not pass go, do not collect you $200...

Bill Gates thinks that humanity is a plague on the world and he can find a cure for that.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yes , a Globalist Plan for World Domination ..........

banned.video...

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

No cure before 65 million deaths?

Then, we'll deserve it for being too dumb to develop a vaccine.

For that matter, mankind would need to be wiped and replaced with something smarter/wiser.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
Bill Gates thinks that humanity is a plague on the world and he can find a cure for that.

You're quite right. I spent a few leisure hours in his company decades back.

Now that he's 'voluntarily' stepped away from relevance I'd bet he (and his wife) are as dangerous as cornered timber rattlers.

The one thing he said that made the hair on the back of my neck rise was (paraphrasing), "I've lived as well as any man could hope for. I don't expect to be carried around like a king after I retire. I won't need billions because they can't be spent and enjoyed by an individual man."

What he meant was, the best years of his life occurred while he was beyond our concept of rich. He doesn't care how he's gonna die.

I didn't like him. Not at all. I'm sure he felt that.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Considering the world of # that the Dems are going to throw at Trump later this year because of this..

It's safe to say that the New World Order is definitely all liberals and Republicans are the only hope to save us. Perhaps the liberals and the Chinese were in cahoots on this, all to topple Trump for the election.

Unless.. the New World Order hatched the virus to keep Trump in the Presidency. Similar to Presidents during war getting to stay on because you can't safely have an election. This could be more dangerous than war. The infections in a few months could be so bad that the election is called off.

Perhaps some poor or starving Chinese laborers ate tainted bat shishkabobs and the virus is naturally occurring like SARS and H1N1 were, if you believe that they weren't conspiracies either.

Bat as food
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bats are a food source for humans in some areas. Bats are consumed in various amounts in some regions within some Asian, African, European,[1] and Pacific Rim countries and cultures, including Vietnam, Seychelles, Indonesia,[2] Palau, Thailand,[3] China,[4] and Guam.[5][6]

In Guam, Mariana fruit bats (Pteropus mariannus) are considered a delicacy.[7][8]

Diseases
Main article: Zoonotic disease
It has been speculated that megabats may be the natural reservoir of Ebolavirus,[45] though the evidence has been called "far from decisive".[46] Due to the possible association between Ebola infection and "hunting, butchering and processing meat from infected animals", several West African countries banned bushmeat (including megabats) or issued warnings about it during the 2013–2016 epidemic; many bans have since been lifted.[47] Bats have been hypothesized as a possible origin of the Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), which was first detected in Wuhan, China, though the origin of the virus has yet to be fully elucidated.[48][49][50]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 21-3-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join