It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians - Or what every religion you believe time to put up or admit your gods are false

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   
anyway I was hoping i was worng and they were rigth and ther god cloud stop this after all he saved them why not the rest bthey would surly believe then .
Months from now they will be saying god kept them from getting the virus meen wile tell otehrs god wont help any one else .
edit on 21-3-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Well okay you really are struggling here so lets talk a little
bit about that scary end of life passing on into the unknown.
Would you like to read my take on it?

And just ignore Phage Darlin he's really just the most horrible person
on this site! lol

edit on 21-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
carforkids i am not afraid of death every one dies i am 54 and have lived a full life .
I am not afraid on NON existence the idea of a heave and being for all eternity is just as scary as the idea of a hell .
But its not death i fear its the life of the wolrd i fear for .
Its the fact is civilization A oxymoron if there ever was one fall there will be a 1000 years but it wont be peaceful .
But just because no one has ever describable a after life that is not a Horror if you want to who knows maybe you ahve a new imput .
heaven is hell to me existing forever isnt a weekend at a park . no one every considers what forever really means im 54 and many time bored could not immange how i would spend a 100 million years without being compleatly nuts

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
You sound like a real; self centered a hole,why is it such a big deal what happens to you? just because a liberal type suffers it's always someone elses fault

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

And just ignore Phage Darlin he's really just the most horrible person on this site! lol

No. You are.
But how very Christian of you to say so.

edit on 3/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what you say to a reprobate or closed mind, the information will be rejected immediately, save some divine intervention. You can plant a seed, but only God can give the increase.

I can only speak to the personal prayers God has answered for me, but they're so personal that they' lack meaning for others.

Under the law we're all savage beasts and deserve punishment. We have lied; stolen; blasphemed; lusted and acted on lust.
We have to face a perfectly just God on judgement and try to convince him that our deeds were righteous (because sin is burned away in Gods presence) good luck without the advocate and covering of Jesus Christ.
God will ask you why a lying, thieving, blasphemous adulterer should be allowed in heaven, and you'll be without an excuse. You really will. You'll beg for forgiveness when it's too late.

Jesus, if you have faith, will step in and answer for you "this one is mine and their sins are forgotten, their faith has made them clean and they're now sons of God being made perfect through Christ Jesus".

You have an advocate, don't forget that. Don't lash out in anger at YOUR own failings. Address them and move forward in repentence, turn from your sin (or at least try your hardest) and trust that Jesus is your advocate.

We love you, and I hope to see you on the right side of the throne.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Alright, let me ask you this after living 54 yrs on this earth.
It's obviously safe to say you are at the very least familiar with
this life you are currently living. you seen this world and
experienced breathing eating etc. Now tell me what you know
about that next life you described as boring and eternal?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Now it politics got news foryou the virus does not care if your republican or democrat .
But you say i am a libberil if caring about people makes me one then ill ware that name .
to me people are people and there is ONLY one race the human race . You need labels not me but label away .
as for borders ovesly not every one can just come to any one area the us or china or any other are if that happened the population would use up all the local resources .
the difference is little a pice of paper and your ok with immigration not having a paper your all forn useing what every method to keep them out
But seeing how you think you know my views Ill state them think the US should put a ten year Moratorium ( stop ALLL+ immigration untill our economy adjust to the millions who are here and jobs stablelise .
So you see i am not for open borders but a border does NOT a world make and thw world has NEVER been just one land mass what effects others in other parts effects every one .
But the virus does not care what part of the planet your on every HUMAN is in this toghter looks to me like your the self centered one .

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

But how very Christian of you to say so.

Now you know I was kidding Phage! But you are right sorry.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

See, the good part is I don't have to apologize back because I'm not Christian.

But I will anyway.

Sorry.

edit on 3/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
carforkids all i really have to go by is what i was tought as a child . believe in Jesus you will have eternal life .
that being not a million years Not a billion years but forever so the bible says heave the streets are paved with gold .
gold which is totaly worthless and a green bald of grass would be what everyb one would want .
but all that does not mean a thing .
you seam to think there is a way to exist forever and not go crazy I cant immange a heaven singing praises a halo wings or just being a spirit singing praises ( its what the book describes ) you goto church ?
every do it for ten years straight ? how about your entire life ?
No well that is what teh bible describes .
But even if heave could be any gthing you immange say nice field and a nice brook and warm sunlight sitting on the edge .
Really Sounds nice hu ? for a hour or 3 how aboutr a million years ?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I will say this ther is No one in a heaven who is related to me who would be wating after i die I was raised in foster homes and had no family and lost the one i made and had from 26 to 40 and have been along most of my life .
I dont tell this for pity its just heaven would be a empty place as well for me .
so you see even if i still belied i wish no after life .
yes i did have kids and they still live but being alive is all that is left . For the record I lost a eye i lost a finger i hd acncer all at 40 in the prosess i lost every thing i built form 26 to 40 .
even still this post was not ment to be about my life but the future of every ones life

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Thing is there are millions more just like me and millions more who never even had that much Its them I pity its them i fear for now .
as for the kids i had even if i cant see them i dont wish ill on them and want a world they can live in .
I am tired of seeing children who dont need to die die because people just dont care I am tired of see humans destroy each other over the smallest reasons possible .
I am tired of lose after lose after lose just once just this one time cant this god give humans a little pity .
I knwo is hould not have posted this post i knew exactly what the replys would be .
people who care even a little are on the verge of extinction .
when I was young a whole generation decided they wanted peace they went about getting it teh wrong way but they did succeed in that .
now people cheer for war and say the poor should be poorer because they are poor .

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

No I don't go to church.
But I do know this. The being that is responsible for the Creation
of this universe and all that is in it. Must have put those stars out
there for a reason. And if this is the beginning on this planet as the
Bible does say. Then those stars were meant for us to fill. Through
a relationship with that Creator.

Did you know God doesn't make anything to die?
He didn't make us to die. Sin brought the curse of death. And the
only reason his existence is even deniable? Is because he isn't here
at this time. For a number of reason but the time of his absence
seems to be approaching an end. Oh I don't see a life with no death
in the presence of a superior being as boring. I imagine constantly
being blown away by his glory.
edit on 21-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I am tired of lose after lose after lose just once just this one time cant this god give humans a little pity .

No he can't. But it isn't his fault and the reason is
part of what's called the Devils bargain. He's been granted
a time and we live in that tine.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Thank You Midnightstar..you are an Angel.. I am scared.. i am not strong mentally or physically, i am stupid, uneducated, and have spent my whole life non religious, last year i started going to church and reading the bible, and watching biblical films, i don't understand it, i don't understand how the word of the lord has to be explained by highly educated doctors of Theology, however i have got some comfort from going to church (the peace, the quiet..in our noisy world, silence is golden) i think gregorian chant music is very soothing, and the organ and the hymns. I try to pray every day, i don't know if my prayers are heard, but sometimes i have loads of things going on in my mind, so i just chant the lords prayer over in my head, then i'm not thinking too much about problems. I could just chant a nursery rhyme, it would serve the same purpose, nobody knows what happens when we die, Heavenly paradise, eternal Hell, i know which one i'd prefer, so if to get there it means being kind considerate and helpful to others, I think that is a good thing. Thank You Again Midnightstart..this thread has given me things to think about.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If you believe in good and evil, you ultimately believe in some form of spiritual morality.

If you solely believe in evolution. Then for example, Hitler’s actions were neither good nor evil. His actions were equivalent to a cat tormenting a mouse.
edit on 21-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Cygnis

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Prove it.

'For the Bible tells me so'...
(And there's no atheists in hell - but you'll find that out - sadly).

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I think that The Almighty has always "put up". It is us humans that do not understand and are so blind to the Truth of cause and effect. We make everything up about our religion instead of believing what is written as the Official Version and Truth from the Prophets.

For example, how many Christians believe we go to Heaven when we die? Most do. Even the Pope seems to think it is so. It says nowhere in the Old Testament nor New Testament that we go to Heaven when we pop our clogs. Yeshua only preached the Resurrection. He tells us we go to sleep and wake up to Judgement when the New Heaven, Earth and Jerusalem come, that is when even The Almighty Himself will come and live with us and will be our Light instead of the Sun. Jesus told us we will be like the Angels, living on a New Earth, not in Heaven. This is written all through the Old and New Testaments and particularly in Daniel and Revelation.

Jesus fulfilled the Law. His Father is Abraham's El Shaddai and Moses' "I AM". HE BLESSES AND HE CURSES.

In Genesis it clearly says The Almighty Himself cursed us with death. I have studied this very deeply and it is mind blowingly well beyond what humans could ever have invented.

I believe El Shaddai I AM is "putting up" right now. It works as science and evolution. The destroying angel is our own creation. Many Rabbis understand that we make the angels that destroy us for all our sins (semi ill consciousness that destroys us and everything else we touch when we are apart from the Light). It is the same as Karma. We have been dirty, abusive, selfish, polluting beasts and we must live with the consequences of our behaviour and actions. We make our own sins and we die from them. It has been this way through all of our history.

Did Jesus not confirm it when He said "Who lives by the sword dies by it"? Think about this. What is it telling us? It is telling us that our own actions destroy us. Jesus taught the same wisdom as the Rabbis about destroying angels. It is science. It is action and reaction, behaviour and consequence. It is even quite traceable as cause and effect scientifically if we look hard enough.

Yeah, right now HE is "putting up". The whole world is gone into lockdown to try and lessen the burden we are being to it. Through nature we will ultimately be brough to book and Light to stop us being beasts. Without Light we are depraved beasts with a dangerous psychotic semi-consciousness that pollutes, murders and destroys.

edit on 21-3-2020 by Kakamega because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I asked The Angels they said they are not allowed to mess with free will. It was somebodies choice and that is how it got released.

They said it is not there fault. Satan also said don't blame him as he isn't even dumb enough to F with vir
uses.

God said we are annoying and dumb to play with deadly viruses and for eating bats with no bums.

In April he said by the end of the month it should be gone but he is just taking a God Minute to think about it.

edit on 21-3-2020 by TheSkunk because: Wrong H word. Spelling mistake

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join