It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians - Or what every religion you believe time to put up or admit your gods are false

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carsforkids

Because.

No way that's not fair at all Phage!
One word does not answer a question.
No I know I used one word to ask a question.
But it was the key word pertaining to an obvious
question. As per:

Why should one need to prove "God so loved the world"?

You can't just say because no way.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Yeah.
Faith requires no proof. I know. Don't really understand it though.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
god so loved the world he flooded it god so loved the world he destroyed citys and had others do it in his name .
tell me why you IGGY half your book ?
Never mind half your book I am asking for your god to show how he loves the swolrd so much and humans so much so PEOPLE live me being of a changed heart is a side benefit .
But i sure am ok with that as well as i wont be worried about my kids living after wards
some resion you just dont seam to want peoples heart changed . You always need away out of any who even ask for help never once in all my 54 years have I seen religion do more then pander to a book teh pope wares Golden robes and acts like rock star teh preachers all take the offernings so they dont need a job . every thing i said you KNOW is true and lieka good religish person you place the blam on any ware your not .
i only asked you to use the power you say you have .

edit on 21-3-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Star.
It's time for bed. Really.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Your OP is perhaps the most laughable diatribe I've read on ATS in ages.

What, even more laughable than the flat earth nonsense?

Or some of the COVID 19 being God's caring retribution posts?

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:55 AM
link   
well maybe so as the book says teh Truth wills et you free and as i expected not a one of you would respond with anything but how its all me or cop outs on how god wont interfere when the same book shows he did OVERa nd over and over .
saying its only faith when the same book TOMAS him self asked for proof and got it .
the same book in which mosses asked to see god and god showed him his back side .
The same god in which you instist wont showhis power who time and time agin did JESUS raised a person from the dead .
Do any of you every accutly read that book ?
right now the human race could use a god like you say yours is i could use one my self I jsut finly relized no gods have saved humans and reading ANY book bibles or the muslums book teh gods in them destroy much much more then they ever save

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Well your entitled to your opinion so go for your life.

But -

I'm not entirely sure what your opinion is due to the atrocious spelling leaving me no option but to assume your fairly uneducated and therefore ignorant at best.

So - guess I'll take it like water of a ducks back and pray for your soul, you poor soul.

link   

a reply to: Cygnis

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Prove it.

Disprove it.

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

No.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
so its down to my education is it I have sever dyslexia but if ll you have left i my spelling I never read god saying only smart people anyware .
no surprise injstead of compassion for someone who is afraid instead of love for people who are afraid you attack .
failing in your god so loves so much nd KNOW your book shows otehr wise you attack me i did not mke your clams I did not write the book .
And i am no longer foolish enough to relie on a god who has only destroyed lives and far as i know not saved one otehr then jesus who raised one from the dead

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
fine say i never believed in a god and show your gods power so I will as for hate i dont hate any one funny how the responces are I dont believe or i must hate . Maybe just maybe I am afraid like so many others .
but of corse being the great people youa rew ho clam compassion and show teh ahte you accuse me of so offton i am sure you right on target .
I want people to live I want people to getthe help they cry out for from your gods I care about humans Uncludinhg you .
the ones who hate are thouse who have been posting for this type of thing to happen for years .
REGARDLESS or how you View me after all you say i hate then show LOVE its what your gods commanded you say its me then get your gods to show me its me .
Come one I am here all you will reply is how its me or how its some caned will or how god saved you because your so much more special then the 10,ooo who have died and the million more who may .

OM Gosh Mid! Let me say this first. You certainly do have a sweet heart
and a godly soul. In your head that can BTW become quite convoluted
in this world. And absolutely does for everyone of us become confused
to all we are exposed to every waking second of our lives. Even tho you
are mixed up in your head. Your heart is truly from heaven. Now I have
to pat myself on the back for a second for getting a fair lock on your
vibe. Stick around you're in the right place all you have to do is keep
an open mind . Plenty of people on both sides of this argument right
here on this site for you not to get answers. And best of all learn.
edit on 21-3-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

link   

No.

Because you can't.

link   

Alternatively, no one of any religion has to prove anything to you. Believe, don't believe. It's the choice of each individual.

edit on 21-3-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

link   
This all about the riding of the four horsemen, it is just the begging.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   

You're right. Proving a negative is always problematic.

Prove that unicorns don't exist.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
carforkids a show of kindness for that i thank you . this post is not about attacking thouse who believe this post is about a god who refuse any thing but destruction which they love talking about .
me i ahve no faith but they say they do and also say how god did save them over and over how god saved them and yet the same god iggys the world just saving them .
sop yes i did come here with this post a scard person one of millions who cry out for help one of milion how fear teh loss of every thingn humans have done in 200 years and as expected the answers are attack the messenger .
there god saved them after all the same one they say refuses to save any one BUT them .

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

You're right. Proving a negative is always problematic.

Prove that unicorns don't exist.

I always get a giggle out of people that don't have a belief in a higher power constantly having to post about how there is no higher power.

Spoiler alert... you haven't thought it through.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I always get a giggle out of people that don't have a belief in a higher power constantly having to post about how there is no higher power.

Please show where I have said there is no higher power.

edit on 3/21/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
You believe you sy god saved you over and over then say god wont save anyone else .
i am sure i gave many here a good giggle saying i no longer believe and yet post this theres a thing its called fear and when people are afraid they cry for help and when they cry for help and recive attacks from thosue who clam they follow an loving god who then attack showing just how quickly the love they clam is untrue .
But knowthe book as well as i do i expect these replys being afraid the book says lovecare and more they except for one fail to even do so little even on the net were no one will see there moment of caring .

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I am not here to change your mind I am here because your god has failed the humans race over and over and over after all it was HE who made the Devil him self it was he who alawed tehd evil to temp eve into sin he could not eve control the angel he him self made then condemned man for it .
many of these people are parents ( would you condemn your child to eternal torment because he took a cookie when you said no ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join