It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Symptoms not possible with Coronavirus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Have you secretly been feeding my cats they got really fat as of late...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoConspiracy
No.

I'm talking about a couple of boys who showed up on my doorstep a few months ago and informed me that they were now part of my household.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Pasta is an overarching expression for everything from spaghetti to noodles... IIRC

NC

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Do you know cats at all?

Now they are with you the next day their off to your neighbors, what do you think where they came from, they probably got bored by the dry food.

I hope they get some canned food this will keep them a bit longer.

There is only one way to win a cat forever, caressing, and more caressing.

Carefull with standoff one he probably has some nogo spots, and their claws are unpleasant.
NC

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: NoConspiracy

This smells like a technique so the ones from below get access to your mind.

At $100 to listen to him speak it smells like someone trying to get access to my wallet.
But hey, that’s just me.

Snarky talk and needlessly dismissive. Most people do not know how to breathe properly; there is science to it. Deep. Through the nose as it filters pathogens. Oxygen intake is the key. Oxygenated silver water is really fine. Yogi Ramasharaka (W.W. Atkinson) was writing of these things in 1904.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Yogi Ramasharaka (W.W. Atkinson) was writing of these things in 1904.

Alabama might make it legal
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Yogi Ramasharaka (W.W. Atkinson) was writing of these things in 1904.

Alabama might make it legal
www.theguardian.com...

Legalizing Yoga classes, or being able to breath in public places? I need to run go look at the article.
edit on 15-3-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Depends on how you breathe. I guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Depends on how you breathe. I guess.

The breathing part is fine; for some reason Public School Yoga Exercise was a questionable (threatening) activity. Conflicts with the all American "jumping jack" aesthetic.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Heathen style breathing.
That's why. Christians don't breathe or move like that.
edit on 3/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Heathen style breathing.
That's why. Christians don't breathe or move like that.

Neither apparently did the local (blast the past) Cherokee, Biloxi, Chickasaw, Alibamu, Creek, Tunica, Choctaw tribes. All breathing misunderstandings. Where was Atkinson aka Ramasharaka when most needed?

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

LOL....antivaxx and essential oil much.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

what utter bollox

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Win Hoff method of deep breathing? Tried it, have zero idea what the hype is about. Deep breathing has been around for a long time you know.

Yes, except no. Yes, humans have been breathing for a long time. You are really smart to know that. What humans had never done though, is not get sick when injected with potent viruses and bacteria. Wim Hof was the first in human history who got injected with E-coli and did not get sick. Right up till 2014 scientists thought that what he did that day was not possible. To quote the science journals:

"Hitherto, both the autonomic nervous system and innate immune system were regarded as systems that cannot be voluntarily influenced. The present study demonstrates that, through practicing techniques learned in a short-term training program, the sympathetic nervous system and immune system can indeed be voluntarily influenced. Healthy volunteers practicing the learned techniques exhibited profound increases in the release of epinephrine, which in turn led to increased production of anti-inflammatory mediators and subsequent dampening of the proinflammatory cytokine response elicited by intravenous administration of bacterial endotoxin."

source: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

This technique is the first to ever show definitive scientific evidence that the human immune system can be controlled and thousands have used it since 2014 and the literature is awash with all the testimonials of individuals who have not gotten sick in years since they started using the method. Which is in line with what the science studies showed with the volunteers who all had the same resistance to injected endotoxin as Wim, once they got trained by him. The result of the increased production of anti-inflammatory agents like interleukin-10 is that people that practice this technique develop their immune system to such a level where they do not get affected by bacteria like E-coli and viruses like different strains of flu viruses. Or coronavirus.

And you still don't know what the hype is about? Maybe this video will help you understand:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-3-2020 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join