It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well done Birmingham hospital

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Well we've now got two confirmed deaths from the Corona virus in the UK.

And guess what a hospital in Birmingham has released a patient back into the general public with the virus.... Well done guy's we all want a dose yay!!🤮😷 Nice one I can't believe the ineptitude of these people, what happened to quarantine.

But we'll be ok, " just wash your hands" everything will be fine. With over a 100+ cases already in just days.. it's ok nothing to see here. We're all in trouble because they don't give a crap. Get ready UK the cull has started. Peace👍🧐
edit on 6-3-2020 by DiddyC because: Extra word didn't make sense

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC
A link to prove your story is correct would be nice and there's a handful of Hospitals in the Birmingham area in the west midlands, which one would also help your thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DiddyC
Well we've now got two confirmed deaths from the Corona virus in the UK.

And guess what a hospital in Birmingham has released a patient back into the general public with the virus.... Well done guy's we all want a dose yay!!🤮😷 Nice one I can't believe the ineptitude of these people, what happened to quarantine.

I'm not finding anything... link? What are the circumstances of the release?

But we'll be ok, " just wash your hands" everything will be fine. With over a 100+ cases already in just days.. it's ok nothing to see here. We're all in trouble because they don't give a crap. Get ready UK the cull has started. Peace👍🧐

If you honestly believed that it was even possible -- much less probable -- to contain the virus, then you set yourself up for a false sense of security. Like it or not, no one is perfect, and whether thru ignorance or human error or something else beyond human control, this was always likely to happen.

Cry and whine about everyone else all you want, but if you want something done right, you better do it yourself. Your best bet now (and has always been) is to take reasonable precautions for reasonable risk, and be prepared to nurse, nurture and sustain your own life and best interests.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

here's a link to the story Birmingham Mail

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So you forgot the part about "self isolating" at home.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

I already found a link, it only took a few seconds after the story was posted, it wouldn't have harmed the OP to post a link, especially as they are a new member.

originally posted by: schuyler
So you forgot the part about "self isolating" at home.

Yeah, it wouldn't have made the thread dramatic enough if they'd have actually posted some facts.

edit on 6-3-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Look just check www.birminghammail.co.uk please... Gordon Bennett! What's it take I'm not lying, come on check it out. Wow

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yeh but all you had to do was look after I gave you info and I don't know how to post links cause I don't like posting in the first place I only post what alarms and concerns me. Christ!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yeh but who's gonna listen to that crap, what's wrong with you people just turning it into a personal attack for posting this info, and warning people!

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CatandtheHatchet

Thank you.😎

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So the patient has the equivalent of a cold from this. Why should they be in the hospital where the risk of spreading it is higher? If they are conscientious, self-isolation at home is better.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Ok no probs, but ain't that what we pay the so called government taxes for.. ain't that what the NHS is for....

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

No need for attitude, posting a link to help your thread is what most members do if it's linked to a news article, which is what your thread is!?!?!
There are whole threads just for new members on how to post links and other stuff.
To post a link to an outside source, copy the web address and when you write your thread, there's a list of icons at the top after size and colour of the text, it's the 6th icon along. it will ask what you want to appear on the post and then ask for the address.

edit on 6-3-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
What's wrong with you disinfo agents..🧐 who's paying you 🤬 is this what ATS has come to.. no wonder everyone's gone and disappeared off the site..🤔 or blocked..

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Ok I'm sorry but the post is serious n all that ever gets talked about is links.. that's all I ever see not I'll check that out. I'm panicking cause no one's doing nothing about it. I'm having to stop watching the news cause they're laughing and joking about it. I'm sorry for the short responses folks😔

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Ok no probs, but ain't that what we pay the so called government taxes for.. ain't that what the NHS is for....

That's what they keep telling us... and failing miserably every time.

And that's exactly why our Founding Fathers created the Constitutional Republic they did, defending and protecting our absolute inalienable Natural rights to do for ourselves and by ourselves... Because no one should be subject to or dependent upon others for their own best interests. Whether because of incompetence, apathy, or corruption.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

is this what ATS has come to..

It's the quality of the threads that attract readers, and I wish I was being paid to be a disinfo agent, instead this old ex-Brummie has to read through the panicking/fear-mongering hoard to read anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

What's wrong with you disinfo agents..🧐 who's paying you 🤬 is this what ATS has come to.. no wonder everyone's gone and disappeared off the site..🤔 or blocked..

Don't feed the troll.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Sorry for the panicked replies😔 but why are them people in that big hospital quarantined. The ones that got air lifted out of China, yet everyone else is getting sent home to infect their neighbours. Don't get it. It's like it's being done on purpose, or they don't care

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I know but I'm a bit agitated by all this, thank you.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join