It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anglo-American Power In The End Times

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

We have similar perspectives of the 1000 years, but what happens after the final test with Satan ?

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

We have similar perspectives of the 1000 years, but what happens after the final test with Satan ?

This last portion of what is given to us is highly contrversal.

As the children and the mentally chalenged have died since Adam they are not judged as yet. These are the ones who have been been aborted or have met a premature death before accountability. They are the ones held in the bosom of the Christ such as Lazareth was also held in limbo. If Lazareth han been judged he most certainly would have been either in paradise or hell at that time. The unaccountable cannot be judged till they also become accountable. How this is done is fantastic and not taught in the religious circles.

Isaiah tells us that in the new earth the New Jerusalem [kingdom of heaven] will become a part of the new earth. It will be the celestial city and in this city there will be the food and water of everlasting life. Now this ciity will be 12,000 miles square with three gates on each side of the city. These guarded gates will prevent those that are not qualified to enter the city.

Revelation 22:14 -15
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Hardly any preacher will touch this because the seminaries will not teach it. Outside of the city and in the new world are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. How can this be? Most people are taught that there can be no sin enter heaven. But what portion of heaven are we talking about in Isaiah and Revelation?

Isaiah tells us that in the new world there will be children outside of New Jerusalem and they are flesh and blood and they will be given a life period of one hundred years. These children will not be allowed in the kingdom of New Jerusalem till they are accountable and then they die and are judged.

Isaiah 65:17 -22
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days:Text for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.
And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them.
They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

By this we are taught that our deaths become a resurrection of untold bliss. Each of us can imagine as we will but in the new eternal body we shall know Jesus as He truly is and we shall build a heavenly first class civilization that can never be described to our understanding in this world today.

I don’t wish to preach because I really do not know more than you know but there are so many things in the literature of the NT that are not mentioned or discussed. It doesn’t seem right to me to simply ignore things that we don’t really know.

posted on Mar, 14 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Basically you believe God to have a Thanos type agenda, wipe out the earth and entire universe and start over.
I disagree I believe he will wipe out all the major systems of modern civilization on earth, switching them to one world government ruled by Christ from the new heavens.

Also that scripture in Isaiah refer to events during the thousand year reign, people could be 500 year old look 21 but commit major sin repeatedly, if they do that the ransom sacrifice doesn't cover them, they will die BEFORE the thousand year reign ends.

The Lord's prayer "Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven." his will has never been total destruction of all physical creation rather a unity of pure worship at both locations, he doesn't need to destroy it to change it. Just remove those opposed to it, in both locations.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Also that scripture in Isaiah refer to events during the thousand year reign, people could be 500 year old look 21 but commit major sin repeatedly, if they do that the ransom sacrifice doesn't cover them, they will die BEFORE the thousand year reign ends.

I believe you are mistaken. in this day of 619 bce there had been no revelation of the one thousand years reign of a Christ. The Hebrew end time doctrine was that a human being of the seed of David would take the throne of world government, live a glorious long life and die as we die today. The throne would be kept in that fashion till the end day. The doctrine of Revelation was never heard or adopted at this time of Isaiah.

Both Isaiah and Revelation deliver the same message of a future creation of a new heaven and earth and not the renewal philosophy of modern theology. The new earth will not have the great oceans we now have and with out the great oceans we now have we would become a dead planet and a dead creation.

Rev_21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If there isn't gonna be a new heaven and earth, then Jesus Christs sacrifice was in vain, because the new creation IS the regeneration event from which sin will no longer exist. As long as this world exists, so will sin. Seems like you believe that the second coming of Jesus will magically solve the problem of sin. It says nothing of the kind anywhere, and revelation confirms it. The me're fact that Satan still exists at all during his second time on earth (not in heaven like you claim) proves that when it comes to our ability to sin, our sun nature, his second coming won't do a damn thing. When it comes down to it, the only prophecy his second coming fulfills is the saints gaining immortality along with the millennial peace period, which doesn't end well anyway the moment Satan is released from prison. It all goes up in flames. Beyond that, nothing changes.

(Revelation 20:7-9) "And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, [8] And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. [9] And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them."

So much for your world government.

What his sacrifice actually accomplished:

(Isaiah 65:17-18) "¶ For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. [18] But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy."

(Revelation 21:1-4) "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. [2] And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. [3] And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. [4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

And yes, as John states here in revelation 21, the earth along with heaven will be wiped out. There is no clean slate from sin for the creation unless its destroyed and regenerated. This is why saints are not told to look for things to come in this world for hope, but to the new earth to come.

(2 Peter 3:10-13) "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. [11] Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, [12] Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? [13] Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."

edit on 15-3-2020 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dcopymope

Christ 1000 year reign eradicates sin, then all people are free to choose just like Adam & Eve once Satan is released to test them. So yes some will fail the test and sin, but they end up dying with Satan like the scripture says.

posted on Apr, 5 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Christ 1000 year reign eradicates sin, then all people are free to choose just like Adam & Eve once Satan is released to test them. So yes some will fail the test and sin, but they end up dying with Satan like the scripture says.

For the believer, sin may be eradicated at the resurrection, which is why Paul states that he anxiously awaits the resurrection to attain the perfection of Jesus.

(Philippians 3:9-12) "And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: [10] That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; [11] If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. [12] Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Jesus."

But for the whole of creation itself, sin and the very knowledge of it will not be eradicated until after the 1000 year reign and the Great White throne judgement. As long as this world exists, so will sin. This is why Paul says that the whole creation awaits the redemption, because Jesus didn't just die for us. Without Jesus, there is no new heaven and earth, because its his atonement that makes everything new. What the new heaven and earth brings are:

• no more death (Revelation 21:4)
• no more mourning (Revelation 21:4)
• no more weeping (Revelation 21:4)
• no more pain (Revelation 21:4)
• no more curse (Revelation 22:3)

And all this goes back to everything the old testament prophets said would occur, Isaiah being one of the main ones.

(Isaiah 65:17-19) "¶ For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. [18] But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. [19] And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying."

In other words, one of the former things that will not be remembered is sin, it will no longer exist. It means there won't be a chance in hell for iniquity to be found within anyone ever again like it was found within Satan, because as I quoted Peter before, it will be a place wherein dwelleth righteousness. God could have destroyed Satan and the earth from the get go, but it still wouldn't be a truly new creation without the atonement of Jesus making it new. Without his sacrifice, there is nothing that would have guaranteed iniquity not being found within the creation just like it did in this present creation. His sacrifice was more profound than most Christians think it is.
edit on 5-4-2020 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Yes but history will be remembered, it will not cause pain, people will know that Jesus died to extinguish sin, if they can't remember what it was for then it loses value.

posted on Apr, 11 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Everything on that list I gave is here because sin is at the core of it all. Its sin that won't exist in the new earth, which means none of that stuff will either, and its exactly the very knowledge of it that won't be remembered. Obviously, the world won't forget who Jesus is looking at the narrative in revelation. They will know him very well and see his Father in his true form as he really is, as he appeared before Moses on mount Sinai. God will "remember our sins no more", and neither will we.
edit on 11-4-2020 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2020 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join