It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if it’s not what we’re told?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
A lot of people on here still have trouble rectifying the reported contagion with the unparalleled response seen from China and, as this continues to develop, Italy, SK and other countries where the contagion has started to spread.

This virus, if were to believe what we’re told, comes with an appx 3% death rate for those over 70 years of age.

I don’t have the numbers, if they are even published, but would have to imagine that the numbers are very similar to influenza in the 70+ population.

Given the incongruence with the information we’re being fed, one has to wonder what exactly is occurring.

To that end, did you know there were reports of a pneumonic plague reported in China (Mongolia), about a month before chatter started about a problem in China?

www.google.com...

While the incubation period and rate of death dont match what we’re being told, I don’t believe we can pick and choose what to believe out of what we’re being told. You either accept it all as truth, or accept it all as lie.

Not saying that this is what’s occurring now. I’m saying it’s certainly an odd coincidence in a serious of odd coincidences.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DOcean

You either accept it all as truth, or accept it all as lie.

This is what has puzzled me the most on ATS. If you are at worried at all people assume you are panicking.
If you are not worried that means you don't believe it at all.

What about us people in the middle? (seems pretty similar to politics huh?)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

There is more to this: Source
edit on 26 2 2020 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOcean
This virus, if were to believe what we’re told, comes with an appx 3% death rate for those over 70 years of age.

Not according to numbers Asgaard found on the wordometers.info site:

AGE - DEATH RATE*
80+ years old - 14.8%
70-79 years old - 8.0%
60-69 years old - 3.6%
50-59 years old - 1.3%
40-49 years old - 0.4%
30-39 years old - 0.2%
20-29 years old - 0.2%
10-19 years old - 0.2%
0-9 years old - no fatalities

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
You want more conspiracy?

You get more CoronaVirusConspiracy!
*spooky*

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If you ask me... it has a 30 day incubation period before you show symptoms AANNNDDD 30 days after you succumb to the virus your corpse reanimates and you go full zombie.

That's the real reason china banned burials and only cremates.
That's the real reason the emergency "hospitals" have steel prison doors.

the zombie apocalypses is upon us! i pray they are "Walking dead" zombies NOT "Dawn of the dead" zombies otherwise we might not make it out of this one!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

As far as I am concerned this is close enough for me. He hit the year 2020 + virus + Wuhan + globe + pneumonia. Oh he had Wuhan 400 and biological. Big woopie sheep.

I would love to here where he came up with that stuff specifically Wuhan. Hes still alive at 74.

Possibly he hangs around the New York Times?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

"Wuhan" was originally "Gorky". It was updated in the 1989 edition since the Cold War with the USSR had ended.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOcean
Given the incongruence with the information we’re being fed, one has to wonder what exactly is occurring.

The issue is this, 82% of cases are mild and do not require hospitalization. 18% do. Given that America has about 320 million people, that means roughly 57 million may need to be hospitalized. A quick google search says that there are roughly 790,000 hospital beds in the country. So, if you are one of the first that gets it, you will receive good care. If you are in the middle or end, you may not receive any care because there simply is nowhere to put people. The 2% mortality rate is based on you actually getting care. We don't know what the rate could be if you get no treatment and need it. And the other thing not being mentioned is what this will do to insurance company finances. 2 weeks in a hospital is expensive.

More info here
This is not a drill

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

Very good article

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Good news! Zombie Apocalypse unlikely

Zombies Would Wipe Out Humans in Less than 100 Days

If this started in December...then January ..and now it`s February 26. We would seen the Zombies by now everywhere if that would be the case .

But ....remember...this is just the beginning of the story now.....wait for the vaccines that they will make for this PROBLEM , after the vaccine we might encounter zombies

The umbrella corporation has you

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

it is, what it is, you can expect to be infected, with only a 2-5 percent death rate.......the real issue will be when everyone is sick, everyone going to the hospital, hospital overrun, infection central. Otherwise, just get sick, recover and get on with life me thinks.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've heard speculation that there are several virusses going around, with COVID-19 as a cover-up to hide what is really going on as long as possible. Or, it might be a one-two death punch, who knows. Others are saying 5g is somehow connected, which wouldn't surprise me, honestly.

There are even stories going around that Russia, Iran and China know the virus has been spread by Israel. Thus we will soon see the beginning of WO3.

All I do know is:

Internet: We're all F#'d!
Government/Media: Kinda.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
As to the presence of bubonic plague in Inner Mongolia, that's absolutely nothing.

I lived in Outer Mongolia for ten years. People there hunt marmot in the spring for food. I've eaten it and it's not bad at all. The problem is that the fleas on them are often carries of the plague, so people who kill and dress them get bitten and contract the disease. Happens every year. There are bans in Outer Mongolia on on marmot hunting, but you can imagine how effective that is.

Anyway, don't get your knickers in a knot over plague in Mongolia; it is a common occurrence.
edit on 2020 2 26 by incoserv because: I am a bit anal about my orthography.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Those pages are from different books
The one on the right is from Koontz's book, the one on the left from Sylvia Browne prophesy book
africacheck.org...
edit on 26-2-2020 by ADAMandEVIL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I was wondering the same thing.

I have been battling some kind of virus, off and on, for nearly two years. It is not the flu but let shingles appear and I am not immune compromised.

About every 2 months I hit a wall and feel bad for 2 or 3 days. Then normal for a week and then “slow” for a few days. Then normal.

A month later it repeats.

It has to be viral because I can now feel it in the main shingles spots. I also have sciatica that flairs up with both. I am over producing mucus/sputum during these episodes.

I am starting to wonder if we are all already infected... and this can be activated externally?

This is true tinfoil hat thinking but I cannot explain how I have not been sick since about 2010 with the flu and during the last few years I am now bouncing between perfectly normal to flu-like symptoms for a few days.

So floating the idea that, yes, it may not be SARS-CoV2-19 (their dumb way to confuse the public... rename it so people can not follow anymore).

ETA: Never has sciatica before. It is down my right hip for only a foot or so. It just burns for a few seconds and occasionally tingles. And they all show up together. Hum...
edit on 26-2-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Clarity

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I am thinking it can be externally triggered by ????

That explains the odd spread and the even odder behavior of flying a plane of mixed cruise ship passengers on the same flight back to the US. I mean or whole society is, “Oops! Sorry!”

What better excuse than “we didn’t know the thing is active for 2 months...”

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ummm

Chemtrails?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Activate it like 5G or something, is that what you're alluding to ?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Gmo Chemtrail germs on 5G?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join