It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travis AFB’s infected people must go..........but where?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JON666
a reply to: Violater1
Do they still have the mercy ships maybe a floating hospital isolated out to sea.

I have purposely omitted the USNS Comfort and Mercy. IMHO, it is out of the question.

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Where the World Aid ships part of the US NAVY? How about the peace corps?

posted on Feb, 24 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
16,000 Americans have been killed by the Flu since last Summer. How many in the USA have died from the current Corona virus?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Well, isn't this special? A perfect excuse for setting the precedent for imprisonment without trial (or even a charge). The only catch is that it can apply to anyone in the world so long as they fail a test. This is a rather simple device compared to the one you may have been expecting, huh? Oh, I'm sure a false positive on this test would be impossible to fake.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

So ... have you seen conditions on the ground in China?

That's what these people have and have been exposed to. It's not a highly lethal disease, but it's one that we have no resistance to. Letting them just wander around freely risks turning the US into China.

They need to stay isolated from the healthy population for a period of days in order to determine if they have the disease and then if they do to allow that disease to run its course.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Wow really?

Why would these people deserve that?

Some posts on here are heartbreaking. Doesn't anyone care any more?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lostsock

the problem is that our governments are stalling while the virus explodes. and lying about the numbers.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
16,000 Americans have been killed by the Flu since last Summer. How many in the USA have died from the current Corona virus?

There have been five deaths outside China but still in Asia. One death in France.
I cannot find figures for deaths in the U.S. Which makes me believe there have not been any.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

And just Why would they want to imprison people?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

No they're not.
No one is lying about it.
But some sure want to make sure people are good and scared or just need to have drama in their lives so they make this sound like it's the end of civilization.
They're staring in their own Stephen King novel.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Wow really?

Why would these people deserve that?

Some posts on here are heartbreaking. Doesn't anyone care any more?

Sorry I thought the sarcasm was obvious.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I do think it's highly possible there are cases they don't know about because most people who have this are going to come through it on their own.

The problem is if this blows up into an overwhelming wave of sickness where everyone gets it all at once.

If we stay at a low burn level where it just seems like a really bad flu season, then does it really matter all that much one way or the other if we ever really know how many had it for sure?

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sillyolme
If we stay at a low burn level where it just seems like a really bad flu season, then does it really matter all that much one way or the other if we ever really know how many had it for sure?

Another way of saying what I've been saying.

Pasting from the main thread (if this is not allowed, my apologies, please let me know):

"Our first and foremost goal should be to get real, actual, trustworthy numbers on the numbers of people who, having the virus, actually get symptoms, and of those, develop serious symptoms, and of those, develop serious enough symptoms to require hospitalization for treatment, and of those, how many die.

If those numbers are really high, then and only then should we be freaking out about testing everybody.

If those numbers are really low, then we should only be concerned with taking care of those who do exhibit serious symptoms.

In the meantime, I'd seriously like to see the billions of dollars of our (taxpayers) money being used to develop simple, in-home testing kits for not only CV, but other things like InfluenzaA/B and other diseases. Why are these not available now? It is 2020 for goodness sake, let's get with the program.

(post by toolgal462 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

There have been five deaths outside China but still in Asia. One death in France.
I cannot find figures for deaths in the U.S. Which makes me believe there have not been any.

0 deaths in the US thus far.

www.worldometers.info...
edit on 25-2-2020 by TrustedTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So ... have you seen conditions on the ground in China?

That's what these people have and have been exposed to. It's not a highly lethal disease, but it's one that we have no resistance to. Letting them just wander around freely risks turning the US into China.

They need to stay isolated from the healthy population for a period of days in order to determine if they have the disease and then if they do to allow that disease to run its course.

Yeah. Like I said. It's a perfect excuse.

posted on Feb, 25 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

This is all 'scare tactics' to drive down the DOW. There is no one thing that happens on this planet that is not choreographed, designed or orchestrated by/for/with (SOMEONE SOMEWHERE) with deliberate INTENT.
edit on 25-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Send them all to sanctuary cities.

Lets keep this nonsense in the pit. Seriously there is a whole forum for you to spout off about right, left, up down etc. Lets keep it there eh?

Death is sort of a bi partisan issue no?
edit on 2/26/20 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Nope individual rights are not a suicide pact. If someone with say Ebola refuses to isolate the government can and will force them to isolate. Same concept here......

Under section 361 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S. Code § 264), the U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services is authorized to take measures to prevent the entry and spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the United States and between states.www.cdc.gov...

The funny thing is if this starts looking like China, then people will be screaming about the government doing nothing.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrustedTruth

0 deaths in the US thus far.

www.worldometers.info...

True, but as Ive said in other threads our system is yet to be overwhelmed. Right now all those cases are manageable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join