It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asphalt 9 Legends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Just in case anyone here were seeking a great racing game, I just want to recommend 'Asphalt 9: Legends. As a free game it's bloody brilliant with great graphics and well worth the time playing. Many different levels to go through and many different cars, great looking cars too which you can do up when collected upgrades etc.. works very smooth and fast on my PC but can also work on xbox. You can join groups to gain more rewards or just work on your own.

Recommended 9/10

Works superb on my ACEPC.

Available as free download from the windows store
edit on 17-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up . and downloading now

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I play asphalt 8 and also play 9. I was in on the beta for it and it wasn't sogood then but gameloft works like crazy on their games. Word of adive tho: watch for cheaters in multi.
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

Yeah, i did read online that there are cheats on the game. I have tried the multiplayer option and I've noticed some guys with super powered cars which are too difficult to go up against but the game pits you randomly. I will get them when I upgrade my cars!

the career mode is great and the daily events/special events. They've updated it recently to include a grand prix but gotta qualify first.

edit on 17-2-2020 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

go for it.

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

go for it.

My first racing game in a generation.

posted on Feb, 18 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

same here actually. Havn't played any of these types of games for at least 17 years but its a good one.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Exactly! How is it a car I'm racing against that I also have and is slower vanishes into the distance quick as a wink. Typically it's something like driver1309827, just some random numbers.

Does legends have the same issue or is it too new for cheats?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
Exactly! How is it a car I'm racing against that I also have and is slower vanishes into the distance quick as a wink. Typically it's something like driver1309827, just some random numbers.

Does legends have the same issue or is it too new for cheats?

Well, i know you have to upgrade your cars to maximum level to get to those speeds, some pay for it but others like me take their time and complete the career mode whilst picking up the cards needed to upgrade, like myself! I've just mananged to get through on the multiplayer competition into the silver league but now I'm kinda stuck as can't upgrade my cars until i get more game coins from career mode or go and buy some myself but I'm gonna try getting by, by just completing the career mode and other events and of course picking up the free cards!

Daily event are great for picking up upgrades aswell.

Not sure if there are cheats in Asphalt 9 and I think i read that the game makers did look into the cheating from previous versions, so may have prevented it.

top topics

join