It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mel Gibson Rant Possibly Faked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The other thread on this was closed for review. I was getting into it and found this :

Did Someone Mess With Mel Gibsons Audio Recordings

I did not read the whole post as I was stymied trying to figure out where the reply icon was. Pardons if someone already found this and put it in the thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: davido

Mel Gibson is effing crazy!

www.salon.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well, there are a lot of expert people in Hollywood who know how to cut and piece stuff together. They are masters of deception there. Hollywood tries to make people believe things that are not true, even though their stories are totally unreal, it effects your consciousness and perception of things. Most people do not know their consciousness is being steered to believe lies.

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

He hates the English, that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Mel Gibson is effing crazy!

www.salon.com...

I wouldnt believe a damn thing that comes from Salon, if you use that as your main source for news

Whooboy

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Reply to Davido.

The other thread on this was closed for review. I was getting into it and found this :
Did Someone Mess With Mel Gibsons Audio Recordings

I think you are conflating the issues here..... You are bringing up Mel Gibson's

domestic issues the other thread was his rant against *Hollywood Elites*

and their eating and drinking the blood of children.

The Lethal Weapon star said that “every studio in Hollywood is bought and paid for with the blood of innocent children,” adding that the “most valuable currency is the blood of babies.” While in London, England promoting his latest role in Daddy’s Home 2, Gibson described entertainment industry elites as an “enemy to mankind” who “feast on the blood of innocent children.”

He said key players in the movie business “get their kicks from destroying the sanctuary of children” as they “thrive on breaking every God-given taboo known to man.”

“They have a blatant disregard for the good of the people. “Destroying people’s lives is just a game to them – the more pain they can cause, the better the thrill. “Children are just sustenance to them.

“They feast on the pain and fear, and the younger, the better.”

Not quite in the same league as a domestic?

edit on 16-2-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Didn't Mel rant about how the industry is comprised of a bunch of "Jews" a few years back when he got pulled over for a DUI?

So if we put these rants together, then, according to Mel, the entertainment elite are a bunch of blood sucking Jews that prefer baby's blood and cause terror in their victims for their own entertainment.

Was he drunk this time too? He should smoke cannabis instead, he'd be far mellower and have loftier, more creative thoughts while buzzed.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

That was the rant in the other thread that the article
referred to. Personally, I feel it was all a publicity stunt
and I fell for it. I now know more about Gibson than I care
to.
Appreciate you.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry
I agree it’s sensationalism. I apologize, I should
have quoted from the link more.

Mel Gibson Tapes May Not Make It Into Court Different rules apply in the criminal sphere. Opri speculated that because of the media glare on the case, police will press domestic violence charges against Gibson. But because California is a two-party state -- the law requires that both parties consent to the recording of a conversation -- it's unlikely Grigorieva's recorded phone calls will appear in court. "In a criminal investigation, there is no way those tapes are ever going to get into evidence," she said.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Looks like this thread is dead. I waned to add that it appears that
most replies were more rants against the guy. But the link in the op
Referenced how the rant and phone calls were likely faked. I should not
have made the link description so long I guess, but the whole thread
was off topic. I have’nt posted much since laptop crashed, No biggie gettin
better with phone keyboard and interface
edit on 16-2-2020 by davido because: Grammar

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
Didn't Mel rant about how the industry is comprised of a bunch of "Jews" a few years back when he got pulled over for a DUI?

So if we put these rants together, then, according to Mel, the entertainment elite are a bunch of blood sucking Jews that prefer baby's blood and cause terror in their victims for their own entertainment.

Was he drunk this time too? He should smoke cannabis instead, he'd be far mellower and have loftier, more creative thoughts while buzzed.

Funny he probably isn't even that far off

www.cnn.com...

new topics

top topics

join