It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the horrific, inhumane animal markets behind pandemics like coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Like dogs and cats?

How about those all other species on the endangered species list?

For every Ying there is a Yang. So that's how it goes as in everyone wins a trophy?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Just wrap them in cardboard...its a delicacy there.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Ah Grasshopper, Master never understood this. So you mean Sashimi

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Environmentalists will love them. CO2 neutral!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: loam

You should go combat try some "old school" Chinese cuisine and give it a go. Let us know how long you can keep it down. Especially after it moves inside your intestines. I also DON'T touch Sushi. Worms anyone?

Well prepared sushi is one of the healthiest foods you can eat. I love it.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I stand corrected. I thought it was or contains raw fish. Now Sashimi / Never.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

It does.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
When I was in Kunsan, they ate the same snip. Mamasan would choose a piece of meat and dude would shoosh the flies iff before cutting said piece of meat off.

And the chicken wagon....holy bejeezus. Craziest thing ever.

But after several OB beers and some green slime, you dont care what you eat later.....and the dog aint bad from what i dont remember.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
The OP's original post before being edited said something along the lines of...." It's even coming to the usa, Hillary was right about all those deplorables." So, comparing these Chinese markets to trump supporters.
edit on 1/26/2020 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 5ofineed5aladder

I am a Trump supporter and voted for Him in 2016. I will vote for him again.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Thanks.

I don't think you understand how it's prepared. Sushi or sashimi grade fish does not contain worms or any other parasite. You're simply missing out on a delicacy that is great for your health because you think the idea of it is yucky. That's totally fine, but try not to be ignorant about it while you gobble your big mac down.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
those places are a vision of hell.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

That's totally fine, but try not to be ignorant about it while you gobble your big mac down.

So Jesus; whats this about? I hope your not being disingenuous as I would loose faith.

Sushi Lovers Warned About Parasites

How to Enjoy Sushi Without Getting Infested With Parasites

I also do not eat Whoppers, Big Macs or much of any fast food. We do eat a lot of salads, vegetables and lean meat. You seem confused?
edit on 26-1-2020 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Thoughts?

Two thoughts: (1) You're weird. (2) You have bizarre hobbies.

There are people in this country that eat some pretty obnoxious things. I met an old lady years ago that told me she cooks possum quite often with sweet potatoes!

Some people eat fuzzy-tailed rats, aka squirrels, snake meat, bear, and raccoons. I have also known people that eat armadillo and alligator. In some places even now, right here in this country, people eat nutria, aka swamp rats.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Many countries eat unusual things its not limited to China. However the chinese government does need to start regulating these markets. They really dont have a public health program and very few standards for food. They can eat whatever they want as long as its cooked and prepared properly and fresh. I was reading an article where a market had served 30 year old pork and several died. Imagine aged pork yuck.

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
Pshoo, that's gross!

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm curious as to how they invented egg drop soup. Why do it and name it that when egg whites have no perceivable taste. Would it not taste the same without the egg? Or is it just a cool gimmick to make the connoisseur believe it is something special?

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

In Columbia? Just use some Maddog 20/20.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
So a life long registered Republican who voted for Trump is weird and has bizarre hobbies? No your way off. Strange how your allowed to write personal attack stuff like that. I also voted for John Kerry. I play Golf, basketball and watch football. I dislike anything NASCAR.

Weird? Well go work in law enforcement and sleep with a loaded 9MM beneath your pillow for 10+ years, escape one assassination drive by then write me and tell me how you feel.

So how do you get a pass?

What I know is that I can still laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join