It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Biden family got Rich Hunter just tip of the iceberg

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
if it wasn't for that perfect phone call that Rick Perry suggested between Trump and Selinsky would we even be hearing about this?

Appearing on "Fox & Friends" with host Pete Hegseth, Schweizer said that in his new book, "Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America's Progressive Elite," the Bidens -- who he reports benefitted from having a family member in the White House -- are dubbed the "Biden Five."

"There [are] five Biden family members that got very, very good deals while Joe Biden was vice president of the United States," he said. "That's Hunter, of course. There's new material in the book about Hunter -- about how he actually got taxpayer grants from the Obama administration. We have got his brother James. We have got his other brother Frank. We have got his sister Valerie. And, we've actually got his daughter Ashley, as well.

The former Vice President of the United States who is currently running for president ran a scam to enrich himself while in office to the tune of somewhere in the billions of dollars tax-free I imagine.

In the meantime the absolutely breathless and Confused Pro impeachment crowd is trying to impeach Trump just for asking about this outrageous level of corruption.

Wait till they get into the energy corruption in Romania and other former Soviet satellite States

edit on 1 21 2020 by dashen because: Clown world

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm afraid you aren't allowed to discuss Mr. Biden. Please turn in your keyboard on your way out.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
big stuff corn pop

“ ‘First of all … when I tell you to get off the board, you get off the board, and I’ll kick you out again. But I shouldn’t have called you Esther Williams, I apologize.’

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm afraid you aren't allowed to discuss Mr. Biden. Please turn in your keyboard on your way out.

Does that include brothers?
Can we talk about the niece's $200K credit card fraud then?

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Other than mud-throwing made up delusional BS do any Republicans have any real evidence of corruption? If so, please indicted the corrupt Democrats as soon as possible.

I'm still waiting for Obama to be indicted.
I'm still waiting for Hillary to be indicted.
I'm still waiting for Al Gore or Bill Clinton to be indicted.

Please I beg you Republicans. Stop letting the Democrats get away with so much corruption!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa
hey
down off the board corn pop!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
corn pop is not made up delusional bs
corn pop is real

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Other than mud-throwing made up delusional BS do any Republicans have any real evidence of corruption? If so, please indicted the corrupt Democrats as soon as possible.

Please I beg you Republicans. Stop letting the Democrats get away with so much corruption!

Disingenuous troll post, you've been asked more than 10 times how can you indict anyone when you get impeached for investigating. Either trolling, or you're actually retarded

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You're not in the mud pit buddy. Take it somewhere else

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: network dude
big stuff corn pop

“ ‘First of all … when I tell you to get off the board, you get off the board, and I’ll kick you out again. But I shouldn’t have called you Esther Williams, I apologize.’

Yea, but kids still love to pet my hairy legs, so there is that.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

Disingenuous troll post, you've been asked more than 10 times how can you indict anyone when you get impeached for investigating. Either trolling, or you're actually retarded

No, I'm not trolling. I really want to see any real evidence. Here's the assertion from the OP:

"The former Vice President of the United States who is currently running for president ran a scam to enrich himself "

What scam? What law was broken? If Biden broke the law then indict the corrupt mother effer! Otherwise, if you have no real evidence. Why post anything at all? It's just mud-slinging made up BS.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

You're not in the mud pit buddy. Take it somewhere else

This trolling thread should be in the mud-pit.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

First of all … when I tell you to get off the board, you get off the board

!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

a guy actually wrote a book detailing this multi billion dollar outright theft of US tax dollars that went right into biden accounts.

you are trying to get this thread sent to the mudpit.

a sad excuse for an attempt

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Please stop impeaching everyone who asks about it then.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

here, let the Troll-In-Chief esplains it to you

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner

No, I'm not trolling. I really want to see any real evidence. Here's the assertion from the OP:

"The former Vice President of the United States who is currently running for president ran a scam to enrich himself "

What scam? What law was broken? If Biden broke the law then indict the corrupt mother effer! Otherwise, if you have no real evidence. Why post anything at all? It's just mud-slinging made up BS.
Investigations. Since you're naive to how reality works in the real world, being a shady politician requires a network of other shady people.

This is called the Establishment, people, probably smart, who've been in the game for so long that they have found ways to enrich themselves.
This isn't new.
What's new is catching a big fish, we can snag low hanging fruit all day, but the big fish? Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Also, why are you saying Republicans? Democrats run the House, it is up to them to do the investigating, oh wait, they're too busy with a Partisan sham impeachment.

The establishment works for each other, are you literally this naive?

Another answer to your question would be yes, the Repubs were in fact working on that, hence the Chief Law Enforcer and Military Chief of the US having his people working with Ukraine to determine how much corruption.

It all takes time, I get it, you're use to fast pace rushing expected of the Dems, but nothing they do actually holds merit.

So, stop being clueless for us? Please?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

a guy actually wrote a book detailing this multi billion dollar outright theft of US tax dollars that went right into biden accounts.

you are trying to get this thread sent to the mudpit.

a sad excuse for an attempt

Hey, if you have something real to say then say it. If someone wrote a book detailing theft, implying federal laws were broken, then why hasn't any of the Biden's been indicted?

Day after day people like you post all this alleged corruption. But nobody ever posts any real evidence of a federal law being broken. Please, I would love to see Joe Biden get indicted. If Democrats are so corrupt people are writing books about it then why hasn't the DOJ ever doen anything about it? Right now we have a Republican DOJ. Who is stopping the AG from indicted Joe Biden?

edit on 21-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Hey, if you have something real to say then say it.

HEY

I’ll kick you out again.

corn pop aint so tough!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join