It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Biden family got Rich Hunter just tip of the iceberg

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: dashen

Other than mud-throwing made up delusional BS do any Republicans have any real evidence of corruption? If so, please indicted the corrupt Democrats as soon as possible.

Yes. Hunter Biden gets paid $50,000/month by a Ukrainian gas company. He is not Ukrainian, and as far as anybody knows is not any kind of expert in natural gas or energy or anything else that would justify this salary. What he does have is a politically well-connected daddy, who would be in a position to do favors for people who, say, give a lot of money to his son for no logical reason.

You can dismiss this line of reasoning, and I'm sure you will, but the situation is inherently suspicious. All the more so because it is not unique. We're now finding out many high-level politicians have similar arrangements for their kids (The Clintons and Bernie Sanders, for starters), and Mitt Romney has one of his close buddies in such an arrangement.

Oh yeah, and Joe Biden threatened the president of Ukraine to shut down an investigation into his son's "employer" and fire the investigator. He even bragged about it, on camera.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I hope once this impeachment sham is over the White House can resume investigation into the corruption in the Biden family... and I’m sure they’re not the only family needing investigation in politics.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: dfnj2015

a guy actually wrote a book detailing this multi billion dollar outright theft of US tax dollars that went right into biden accounts.

you are trying to get this thread sent to the mudpit.

a sad excuse for an attempt

Hey, if you have something real to say then say it. If someone wrote a book detailing theft, implying federal laws were broken, then why hasn't any of the Biden's been indicted?

Day after day people like you post all this alleged corruption. But nobody ever posts any real evidence of a federal law being broken. Please, I would love to see Joe Biden get indicted. If Democrats are so corrupt people are writing books about it then why hasn't the DOJ ever doen anything about it? Right now we have a Republican DOJ. Who is stopping the AG from indicted Joe Biden?

Right, conversly, you people post all day that Trump will cause Wars, lose to china, destroy our nation, yet every single one of y'alls predictions have gloriously failed.

So what have the Repubs been doing?
*Durham investigating the origins of the steel dossier BS and he has SOMETHING 😘
*Comey FIRED and actually criminally referred.
*McCabe FIRED and criminally referred.
*Killed Irans second most powerful man, without a flinch.
*Signed phase one trade deal with China.
*Passed USMCA.

We're getting things done and investigations are ongoing, you'll get your answers soon 😚

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

if only there were some evidence.....

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

For years Republicans have said the exact same thing with Obama. I don't think it's a question of me being naive but the it's more the case there just isn't any there-there.

There is nothing stopping the Senate from investigating Joe Biden:

"Since then, the Senate has increasingly recognized the importance of investigations, and has expanded its powers to conduct inquiries including subpoena power for all standing committees granted by the Legislative Reorganization Act of 1946."

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Other than mud-throwing made up delusional BS do any Republicans have any real evidence of corruption? If so, please indicted the corrupt Democrats as soon as possible.

I'm still waiting for Obama to be indicted.
I'm still waiting for Hillary to be indicted.
I'm still waiting for Al Gore or Bill Clinton to be indicted.

Please I beg you Republicans. Stop letting the Democrats get away with so much corruption!

They were all convicted. Obama lost both Houses, Hillary lost, Al Gore is a joke in the scientific community and the Clinton Foundation has been reduced to a shadow.

The voters convicted them to include the Electoral college voters. That is how convictions happen on this level of the game.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Are you kidding me with this drivel? Joe may be a total creep but as far as I know being creepy doesn't land you in jail for breaking a federal law.

Just because you have the opinion someone is a worthless piece of corrupt Shiite doesn't mean you have evidence to put them in jail.

Like all these anti-Democrat trolling threads it just seems like there's never anything real. It's just mud-slinging opinions with no basis in fact or reality. But I will keep reading these threads on the hope one day one of these corrupt Democrats is actually held accountable to the law.

edit on 21-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

How many people in this network would kill to protect themselves?

Let me lay out the network of how this would work. Obama and Biden approve foreign aid through the state department and the department of energy to burisma.
Burisma takes the money and funnels it through crete and Estonia and other accounts and then through accounts all over Europe. These transfers have been discovered and been put in the news. And here you are howling at the moon that there's no evidence when person after person in this thread has been telling you that merely asking about it gets you impeached as a president. So I think I'm done addressing you in this thread good day sir
edit on 1 21 2020 by dashen because: Clown world

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: dashen

a guy actually wrote a book detailing this multi billion dollar outright theft of US tax dollars that went right into biden accounts.

you are trying to get this thread sent to the mudpit.

a sad excuse for an attempt

Hey, if you have something real to say then say it. If someone wrote a book detailing theft, implying federal laws were broken, then why hasn't any of the Biden's been indicted?

Day after day people like you post all this alleged corruption. But nobody ever posts any real evidence of a federal law being broken. Please, I would love to see Joe Biden get indicted. If Democrats are so corrupt people are writing books about it then why hasn't the DOJ ever doen anything about it? Right now we have a Republican DOJ. Who is stopping the AG from indicted Joe Biden?

Right, conversly, you people post all day that Trump will cause Wars, lose to china, destroy our nation, yet every single one of y'alls predictions have gloriously failed.

So what have the Repubs been doing?
*Durham investigating the origins of the steel dossier BS and he has SOMETHING 😘
*Comey FIRED and actually criminally referred.
*McCabe FIRED and criminally referred.
*Killed Irans second most powerful man, without a flinch.
*Signed phase one trade deal with China.
*Passed USMCA.

We're getting things done and investigations are ongoing, you'll get your answers soon 😚

I especially love the crap about how Trump is always about to get us into a war with (insert hotspot-du-jour, at the moment Iran).

Trump is easily the least warlike president I can remember (which for me goes back to Reagan). He has figured out ways to avoid all-out war in Syria, Iran, and Yemen -- multiple times each -- without simply caving in and acting like a wimp.

I'm confident that he would only drag us into a war if there really was no alternative.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

That is true. Charlie Rangel was convicted of about 10 plus ethics violations. Nothing happened other than him getting censored. Could no longer be on committees. He should have gone to jail but as I stated, it doesn't work like that on this level. If they started convicting politicians over this stuff most of Congress would be in jail. What they do is let the voters convict them. If the voters like it then that is that. No foul.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   
We need to make the stuff that Biden did illegal so congressmen and high ranking political officials and high ranking government agency officials cannot get rich at the expense of taxpayers money. It happens more than most people know in government.

I guess even Republican supporters are getting rich writing books that target the other party. I suppose Republican congressmen will buy some of these books for their donors like the Democrats do, since there is no law against it. It can even be done with campaign money apparently. But alas, just because the Democrats do it does not mean the Republicans are allowed to do it.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I wanted to see real evidence in the impeachment trial. All I got was hearsay.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It happens both sides of the aisle and in all levels of government. The biggest thing that needs to happen is term limits to everyone. For some of these operations to take place over the course of 30+ years for just one person let alone many at a time it is a huge chunk of change that can be used for something else.

The problem is many of these leeches are supposed to be policing themselves and that doesn't happen. Everyone turns a blind eye on things even the things that would land a normal citizen in jail such as not paying your taxes. It is an absolute disgrace the amount of money that these people take for salaries, benefits, and freebies. The system was not set-up by the framers as a way to get rich but it has certainly become that way.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Lots of politicians kids make money riding the coatails of their Mommy or Daddy. Burisma is a little different though. Known money launderers. UK government has been going after them for years. All of a sudden though the dogs were called off when Hunter showed up. Highly improbable that is by chance but hard to prove. Could Daddy have made that happen. Of course he could. Even Obama's team had a problem with it.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Could Daddy have made that happen. Of course he could. Even Obama's team had a problem with it.

This is probably why Obama won't endorse Biden. He knows what they've been up to. It's not possible he doesn't; he was the president when this arrangement was set up.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Trump is easily the least warlike president I can remember (which for me goes back to Reagan). He has figured out ways to avoid all-out war in Syria, Iran, and Yemen -- multiple times each -- without simply caving in and acting like a wimp.

Major truth to ^^^ this..

Trump has an uncanny ability for tough negotiations without backing down.. yet making reasonable and fair deals to arrive at peace.. and avoid war.

Honestly.. I am in shock that one of the best Presidents your country has seen in a long time has been put through such horrendous character assassination, yet continues to do what’s best for your country everyday, without charge, and tries so hard to keep every campaign promise.

I really hope the history books will be kinder to him as a President.. than the media and entertainment industries have been.

I really do hope he is successful with this Biden investigation... So far he’s nailed more than a few serious enemies .

edit on 21-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

It happens both sides of the aisle and in all levels of government. The biggest thing that needs to happen is term limits to everyone. For some of these operations to take place over the course of 30+ years for just one person let alone many at a time it is a huge chunk of change that can be used for something else.

The problem is many of these leeches are supposed to be policing themselves and that doesn't happen. Everyone turns a blind eye on things even the things that would land a normal citizen in jail such as not paying your taxes. It is an absolute disgrace the amount of money that these people take for salaries, benefits, and freebies. The system was not set-up by the framers as a way to get rich but it has certainly become that way.

One problem is that by limiting term limits, you also get rid of the good people that are in those jobs that do not want to be corrupted. This can lead to other deceivers getting into the job to replace a good person.

But overall, you are right, because the longer they stay, the more chance most of the ones in the middle will get corrupted.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Lots of politicians kids make money riding the coatails of their Mommy or Daddy. Burisma is a little different though. Known money launderers. UK government has been going after them for years. All of a sudden though the dogs were called off when Hunter showed up. Highly improbable that is by chance but hard to prove. Could Daddy have made that happen. Of course he could. Even Obama's team had a problem with it.

Yeah, that is true. Burisma is a different thing, but what was done there by the Bidens is no different than a politician getting his kid a good job in government because of their connections. There should be a difference, what happened there should be illegal, but it falls into inappropriate, not illegal because the laws are F'ed up.

Also what Trump did was not illegal, in fact that investigation was initiated before Biden threw his hat into the presidential run.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Do you need an indictment to use your eyes and brain ?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

None of this helps trump. He's not being impeached for whistle blowing, he's being impeached for going outside official channels. If he'd gone through the fbi like he was supposed to he'd be golden.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join