It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truths and Disclosure soon to come

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
In the recent month I've been really interested in Space in general. So I was looking for documentaries and stumbled across a Doc titled 'UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied – Part 2: Moon Rising,' which was a real eye opener if it is infact true information. So putting aside the great debate wether NASA faked the Moon landings, or whether the Governments are coving up truths about space and UFO's; I started to contemplate about something. With all the private funded companies such as Space X doing their own Space Shuttle testing, I feel truths are bound to start coming out. I can just imagine what a privately funded mission to the Dark Side of the moon would reveal. I mean, do you suppose the governments are going to start putting restrictions and even begin tmeddling in private companies projects. I think if they do, that would be clear evidence of a cover up, a red flag for sure in my eyes.

What do you suppose we are in for?
What are your opinions on this?
Did anyone see the Documentary I mentioned above?

On a side note, the evidence presented seems legit.

edit on 21-1-2020 by BeyondBlessed because: Error typo

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
What truths ?
Disclose what ?

It's not "The truth is out there" , it's more like "the truth is mundane"

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

With a one word description lacking context it's hard to decipher... when you say "mundane" do you mean the first definition or the second definition?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondBlessed

I haven't seen the Documentary. But have looked at others. I feel Governments will restrict space private flight.

If SpaceX sends some ship around the moon with artists and so forth what information will they return with. I fear for them and any other enterprises that want to land on the moon or even Mars. Accidents do happen and perhaps to ruin a company and prevent disclosure. We may be looking at an accident whether on lift off, in transit or return.

If there is a ship that takes passengers for joy rides around the moon it should be equipped with a 24/7 broadcast internally and externally and not be liable to cuts to the feed as with NASA.

Just my thoughts,

Bally

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
What dark side? The Moon has a day side and night side like on the Earth. The day is on the side toward the Sun and the night is away from the Sun. Oh, you mean the far side of the Moon.

Why send a mission to that side when any mission has to see it anyway if it goes into orbit around the Moon.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

With a one word description lacking context it's hard to decipher... when you say "mundane" do you mean the first definition or the second definition?

Any

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Moon Rising - HD

It is an interesting documentary. The parts about the Clementine Program is spot on. Looked through it myself to see blurred out sections and missing gaps. The missing camera registration marks on some of the photos is a new and powerful evidence of more lies. Not sure what to make of the space elevator anomalies.

It is good to see that some people have been digging through through all the obstructionism and making progress. With things like Q, the Space Force and Trump draining the swamp it give some hope that a more realistic perspective will emerge. How some scientists think they should cover this up because it will challenge some beliefs has stupid written all over it.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Oh wow you are so cool. I just love how you add so much to this discussion.

Anyways as far as the OP goes...

The U.S. government and other governments around the world are absolutely covering up at the very least the fact that they know that some of these UFOs are not of this world.

As far as them regulating space flights to the point of forcing everyone to hand over their recording devices for inspection before they are allowed to leave port I dont think so. That seems pretty extreme.

I'm not sure how they will go about handling the situation but you can be sure they are plotting their plan as we speak.

They might even just go ahead and claim that the UFOs and maybe even structures on the moon (if any) are theirs. Seems this would scare the public less than it being scary aliens that even the U.S. government with the most powerful and advanced navy and airforce mankind has ever seen has been shown to not even be able to catch one, shoot one or even so much as scratch one.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
This is an old topic, but if true then it is quite important. I think artificial anomalies exist on the Moon and Mars and a select few are keeping it from us.

SO either we have an unknown (to serfs) old space faring human culture and an amazingly scant view of our past or our neighborhood is filthy with ancient and/or contemporary aliens. The actual scenario is likely a non-binary mix with other undreamt of factors, but pretty amazing when compared to the mainstream story.

My own guess is ancient human artifacts mixed with modern secret projects... along with aliens of some stripe.

The implications are utterly fascinating but the actions of the lying (and most likely murderous) gatekeepers and their enablers will not be remembered kindly by future generations... nor by those contemporary souls who've been lied to their whole adult lives.

What if it's true?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

The most interesting thing about the opening up of private space exploration is who and how outer space is governed. Currently there is an out of date Outer Space Treaty which gives some basic outlines...

Among the Outer Space Treaty's main points are that it prohibits the placing of nuclear weapons in space, it limits the use of the Moon and all other celestial bodies to peaceful purposes only, and establishes that space shall be free for exploration and use by all nations, but that no nation may claim sovereignty of outer space or any celestial body. The Outer Space Treaty does not ban military activities within space, military space forces, or the weaponization of space, with the exception of the placement of weapons of mass destruction in space... It is mostly a non-armament treaty and offers insufficient and ambiguous regulations to newer space activities such as lunar and asteroid mining...

Who polices someone flying above the Earth committing a cyber-crime. If there is a murder on the moon then what would be the legal and social ramifications? It could even lead to rich technocrats creating their own space stations and bases independent of any terrestrial government.

The "deep conspiracy" about keeping alien bases etc. secret is mainly science fiction

We saw what disclosure would be like in 1996 when President Clinton announced we'd found what appeared to be life on Mars. There was no cover up it was announced on TV across the world. It might have been a false start. But we also had the reports of the Oumuamua object entering the Solar System from deep space in 2017. This was reported in the mainstream media and no one tried to keep that from the masses either. You can make a conspiracy theory up to explain why. But it would be just that- a conspiracy theory.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Just interested in why people like yourself state things like this as if they are facts. When in fact they are not.

The U.S. government and other governments around the world are absolutely covering up at the very least the fact that they know that some of these UFOs are not of this world.

What is proof for this?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Who polices someone flying above the Earth committing a cyber-crime. If there is a murder on the moon then what would be the legal and social ramifications? It could even lead to rich technocrats creating their own space stations and bases independent of any terrestrial government.

At the moment, the people aboard the international space station are bound by their own national codes. Should someone get murdered for example, the suspects nation of citizenship will be the one asking questions and applying any punishments when they return.

Getting back to maritime law, the captain of the ship is the one in charge for sorting out problems. In time if some off Earth civilization is to grow and become independent they will become responsible for their own issues. How the independent nations have grown from the UK Commonwealth is the kind of trend I would expect to see here.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   

The governments have collected a hell of a lot more evidence and data than us civilians since at least the 1940s. Anyone who has studied this subject enough knows some of these UFOs are alien, and if we civilians can access enough information to garner this truth then surely certain government officials with vastly more information on the subject knows at least what we know, presumably more.

It's pretty obvious they cover up the truth when they deny certain FOIA requests and when some documents do get released they are 90% redacted....and that's only scratching the surface.

If you want to know the truth then I suggest you go digging your self. No one here is going to spoon feed it to you with your condescending attitude. I have read on this subject for over 15 years and believe me I have seen plenty of people like you. I have no obligation to convince you by submitting to you overwhelming evidence. If you have questions then find your own answers.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

And yet we have visited the far side....

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The governments have collected a hell of a lot more evidence and data than us civilians since at least the 1940s. Anyone who has studied this subject enough knows some of these UFOs are alien,

This is simply not true. Yes government and other organisations cover-up information. In the 1950s the UFO topic was subject to a cover-up of sorts. However the conclusion cannot be made that some UFOs are alien. The evidence is not overwhelming. There is no proof. Unknowns exist - Yes. But the jump to "alien" is a logical fallacy.

It's pretty obvious they cover up the truth when they deny certain FOIA requests and when some documents do get released they are 90% redacted....and that's only scratching the surface.

That's an assumption without any proof of aliens. The UFO subject often merges with the world's of military and national security matters. Hence certain documents reveal 'secrets' about weaponry and defensive capablilites, personnel etc. that have to kept secret.

If you want to know the truth then I suggest you go digging your self. No one here is going to spoon feed it to you with your condescending attitude.

I see plenty of people like you who make claims like this and claim to have done the work. Yet this is your only comeback. The current status is we don't know if any UFOs are alien in nature.

I've done the research by the way

www.abovetopsecret.com...&fid=19

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Disclosure is coming.

Whether it be in 2020, 2021, 2023, 2027,3005...it could happen anytime, if you know how to science, you'll see the truth.

Lets put it into perspective. The nearest star is proxima centauri, which is about 4.2 light years away, so asking for nude shot would take 8.4 years, not to best way to sext when you are a corpse.
edit on 21-1-2020 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

We have a 600+ page thread debunking the crap on Moon Rising /Moon hoax theories

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!

science fiction writer Otto Binder perpetuated a hoax claiming Apollo 11 Commander Neil Armstrong had encountered UFOs during the Apollo mission

Escamllia hadn't a clue what he was talking about when it came to images/video his saucers on the Moon are creators colour images of the Moon have to have the colour saturation increased for the colours to show in photographs.

Here is how you can do it

how to create acolour saturated Moon photo

Many members on here a pro,semi pro or amatuer astrophotographers example below

Calling all Astrophotographers, all skill levels. Post your work.

No bases no Aliens which is a pity

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I haven't defended anything in the video.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

We have been witnessing these UFOs that have no wings, no fins, no visible means of propulsion, has antigravity, anti-inertia tech, can fly at 10,000 plus MPH and can literally turn on a dime at that speed since at least the early 1940's.

Believing that man had this technology back then is BY FAR less believable than it being alien tech.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The dedication at the beginning of the video made this pop up in my mind:

Where does Christa McAuliffe take vacation? All over Florida.

What? Too soon?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join