It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truths and Disclosure soon to come

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

It would be nice if we remembered how all the same and/or did not manage to lose so much pertinent data pertaining to the Apollo program and subsequent Moon landings.

Anyone would think "they" had something to hide.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I just explained it to you by spelling it out.

A Denier obviously is in Denial.

A Denier has to say that EVERY SINGLE flying saucer sighting is false because they cannot prove that a saucer is a man-made flying craft.

A Denier cannot prove that the saucer is a natural, non-manufactured, flying craft.

If the saucer is not man-made and it is not natural then it has to have come from somewhere else.

Therefor a Denier has to say that EVERY photo of a saucer sighting is false and cannot be a saucer.

A Denier has to say that EVERY alien being sighting is false and cannot be an alien being from another planet.

A Denier has to say that EVERY UFO sighting is of something natural or man-made on this planet and cannot be manufactured on another planet.

A Skeptic can say that EVERY UFO sighting may not be something natural or man-made on this planet and may be manufactured on another planet.

A Skeptic can say Maybe some of my fellow human beings are correct and they really did see an alien being and or an alien craft.

A Denier cannot.

A Denier - like most every other human - lives their life based on their own eyewitness account.

But A Denier cannot believe in Eyewitnesses because a Denier has to say and BELIEVE that EVERY SINGLE PERSON who claims to have seen an alien being or craft is wrong.

The Denier has to BELIEVE that ALL those people are liars or are all confused and do not know what they are seeing.

A skeptic does not have to do that. A skeptic can see it both ways.

A Denier cannot.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

A Denier has to say that EVERY SINGLE flying saucer sighting is false because they cannot prove that a saucer is a man-made flying craft.

A Denier cannot prove that the saucer is a natural, non-manufactured, flying craft.

If the saucer is not man-made and it is not natural then it has to have come from somewhere else.

Therefor a Denier has to say that EVERY photo of a saucer sighting is false and cannot be a saucer.

A Denier has to say that EVERY alien being sighting is false and cannot be an alien being from another planet.

A Denier has to say that EVERY UFO sighting is of something natural or man-made on this planet and cannot be manufactured on another planet.

A Skeptic can say that EVERY UFO sighting may not be something natural or man-made on this planet and may be manufactured on another planet.

A Skeptic can say Maybe some of my fellow human beings are correct and they really did see an alien being and or an alien craft.

A Denier cannot.

A Denier - like most every other human - lives their life based on their own eyewitness account.

But A Denier cannot believe in Eyewitnesses because a Denier has to say and BELIEVE that EVERY SINGLE PERSON who claims to have seen an alien being or craft is wrong.

The Denier has to BELIEVE that ALL those people are liars or are all confused and do not know what they are seeing.

A Denier cannot.

I agree with this.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

A Denier cannot.

A Denier cannot.

Excellent response.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Therefor [sic] a Denier has to say that EVERY photo of a saucer sighting is false and cannot be a saucer.

That's definitely a saucer.

So what you are saying, with an excess volume of words, is you are in self-denial and actually believe your own lies..

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
So if you consider yourself as a Skeptic and not a Denier, does that mean that:

You BELIEVE that some people MAY have seen physical, manufactured craft made and flown by non-humans?

You BELIEVE that some people MAY have seen physical, materialistic non-humans?

Do you agree that both of those MAY BE a possibility?

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So if you consider yourself as a Skeptic and not a Denier, does that mean that:

You BELIEVE that some people MAY have seen physical, manufactured craft made and flown by non-humans?

Do you agree that both of those MAY BE a possibility?

Speaking for myself, regarding the 5% of cases that remain unexplained, I'd say that both of those may be a possibility.

But not a probability. Yet.

edit on 23-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

It is not impossible. But given that we don't know what alien spacecraft look like, other than what pop culture has foisted upon us, we may not recognise if we saw one. Plus there are plenty of civilian as well military detection systems that could alert us if such a craft was operating near or in Earth's atmosphere.

I am assuming you mean extra-terrestrial biological creatures? You can't rule it out. Because we don't know for certain.

This may have happened when we saw the contents of the ALH84001 meteorite back in 1996. But that still remains unproven. We are also talking about low level microbial life transported in a rock from Mars.

When it comes to ET beings visiting Earth in spacecraft and selecting random humans to do whatever it is they do, as reported by so called witnesses, then that becomes a lot more complicated. Because there are many, many variables involved.

Even on our own planet complex lifeforms have evolved. But the dinosaurs were here a very, very long time and the geological record shows no sign of a species developing technology that would be close to our own ancient cave dwelling ancestors. Never mind taking them off world. Our own large moon and the gas giants shield the planet from extinction events caused by cosmic debris too. How common are all the factors that saw life on Earth blossom resulting in a technological species in the rest of the galaxy?

The vast distances between stars would suggest travelling here is a problem. Even for species that lives much longer than humanity. If that was the cause then evolution would have had to be slower too due to longevity. So the development of intelligence to a technological level could be far less rapid. These are just a few things popular ufologists don't really think about when telling you what they want you to believe.

Then we have the "stories" of aliens who have allegedly contacted humans. First they used to come from the likes of Mars and Venus. But when we found they were inhospitable worlds so the aliens moved further out to the likes of Zeta Reticuli. But that system appears to have no exo-planets. Not many people talk to aliens these days. Reports are much less common.

So I would say the majority of these stories were a mix of fantasy, mental delusion and possibly very unethical practices carried out by those in the shadows. Just think what Adolf HItler would have done had he been able to think up the idea and convince the world that space aliens were abducting people and making them disappear?

No one really knows what an alien looks like. Even if they think they do.

It doesn't prove they aren't out there. But there is no proof they are visiting us either.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondBlessed

I would imagine if and when space x take the first paying member of the public around the Moon and they spot anything anomalous , then they will be taken to one side when they get back and informed that they will not be allowed to tell anyone as to what they saw , on the threat of imprisonment if they did. that would buy them another few years , maybe another ten.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have been gone for a week. I bet you missed me.

originally posted by: mirageman

1 It is not impossible.

2 You can't rule it out. Because we don't know for certain.

3 Because there are many, many variables involved.

4 No one really knows what an alien looks like. Even if they think they do.

3 Obviously if the others are true than the variables have been overcome.
If water planets all harbor life, technological species may be the norm.
If so, then that is the reason that the EBE’s are here.
If Earth is rare then that is the reason that the EBE’s are here.

1 & 2 Well that makes you a skeptic.

4 And that makes you a denier.

Not a bad post. But too bad you took things personal and wrote the other one.

edit on 29-1-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: numbers

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Another thing...

We have been witnessing these UFOs that have no wings, no fins, no visible means of propulsion, has antigravity, anti-inertia tech, can fly at 10,000 plus MPH and can literally turn on a dime at that speed since at least the early 1940's. We have some pictures of these things also, and government documents and video confirming these things. Even the biggest most famous skeptics dont deny they actually exist or are witnessed.

Like Mirageman says what is the best evidence? Now that everyone has cameras in their hands I'm waiting for some footage of something better than slow moving lights or something that remotely looks like antigravity.
If the government knows so much and disclosure is coming why would the DOD fund a tiny 2 man program for a few years then disband it? If the gov knew aliens were 100% real they would not be funding small 12 million dollar programs that fizzle out. They seem to be as puzzled as everyone else.
The more I look into things the more I find people telling lies about hoax cases to get views and actual unsolved cases are forgotten about because ultimately there is no answer.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: joelr

I didnt say disclosure is coming.

And as far as why there isnt more good clear footage as opposed to blurry images despite the hundreds of millions of cameras there are out there now.

I think the aliens dont want to be seen for the most part and also the government doesnt care to make public their knowledge of the alien's existence.

You are right, there is a lot of bull# out there and it's not easy finding the truth. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
No way there is going to be a Disclosure. The religious, political and even economic problems that would result would be too much trouble to make it worthwhile. Plus the fact that everyone would hate the military. ET does not want to be known about for their own reasons. And the military/government does not want it known about either. Only an accident will out the Visitors.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

If ET didn't want to be known, he wouldn't be known. A species with technology thousand years ahead of us would have accomplished invisibility/cloaking in some form.

So you think he just kinda wants to be known? When you approach it logically and start applying common sense, the UFO/alien connection falls flat on its face. It's laughable actually.

But by all means, keep creating those illogical and hilarious excuses. You can have it both ways when no one holds you accountable.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
removed.
edit on 31-1-2020 by Encounter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
ET is advanced, but not perfect.

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

No way there is going to be a Disclosure. The religious, political and even economic problems that would result would be too much trouble to make it worthwhile. Plus the fact that everyone would hate the military. ET does not want to be known about for their own reasons. And the military/government does not want it known about either. Only an accident will out the Visitors.

Anyone could believe aliens exist, even without a shred proof, and without ever seeing one...

We are living in a world that believes in 'science' as truth, as Gods, who speak truth, we shall believe God's word as true, without proof, simply when our Gods speak, it is the truth!

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: joelr

I didnt say disclosure is coming.

And as far as why there isnt more good clear footage as opposed to blurry images despite the hundreds of millions of cameras there are out there now.

I think the aliens dont want to be seen for the most part and also the government doesnt care to make public their knowledge of the alien's existence.

You are right, there is a lot of bull# out there and it's not easy finding the truth. Good luck.

But the small underfunded ufo program that then was cancelled makes me think the gov doesn't know anything about ufos.If they had knowledge there would be some huge program and the DOD would have some involvement or we would hear some leak?
Unless the military has a program but the DOD is completely out of the loop? I don't know? If there was a large ufo group then there would be many people who worked in it and retired and there would be some info out there.
People would at least say "there is a huge program to study ufos and that's all I can say".

I think they are too random, stealthy, fast, etc.. to study for any human organization with any technology.
Having a billion dollar facility and sitting around waiting for ufos who then can't be tracked, chased or seen for more than a few seconds sounds like something that just can't be done.
When ufo waves happen in an area there are no reports of large numbers of military vehicles with radar and equipment. Occasionally someone says a jet flies by and the ufo disappears. But personal stories are hard to know whats what.
Radar doesn't seem to work so they are impossible to study.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Best to remember That 5% Unsolved is a bogus number invented and perpetuated by the military as part of the cover-up. The actual number is much higher but the military could not admit that. You can find a more accurate number listed in several books, like Stanton Friedman’s for one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join