It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Northam's Final Warning by the Citizen Congress of VA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This sounds extremely serious. It appears the Citizens of VA Commonwealth are planning on exercising their right to assemble and their right to have grievances addressed and their 2nd Amendment Rights.

They are demanding Gov Northam resign and resend the Unconstitutional laws being passed this week in the VA Congress. I can only hope the peace is kept on Sunday at the rally for Lobby day. The people have the right to assemble and the right to have their issues heard by their Congressmen and women.

I am not familiar with who this person is exactly. She is claiming legal action to be on Jan 21 by "we the people et al" if Gov of the Virginia Commonweatlh, Ralph Northam, doesn't cease and desist the violation of the COTUS.

vimeo.com...
(not sure how to embed these videos but it was a new site for me and I liked it

Here is to a peaceful lobby day and Citizens properly focused on the violation of the COTUS and nothing personal or violent.

Blessings to all and Freedom for VA. They deserve better than what they have been given IMO.

com·mon·wealth
/ˈkämənˌwelTH/

noun
an independent country or community, especially a democratic republic.

edit on 17-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Hopefully everything ends peacefully and this scumbag resigns.

This isn't the first time he's pissed on his constituents. He helped a company he is invested in express eminent domain to build their pipeline through people's property. They payed face value for land. Not more, not royalties... Face value, with no choice to sell by the owners. This obviously effects the value and selling potential.(edit:state and local police were even directed to side with the company against land owning protesters. Some were arrested... Some charged with inflated charges)

Now he wants to rewrite the legality of firearms in a state that is mostly small towns and mountains.

F*** this out of touch elitist. May the racist bastard resign. His own party even hates him.

Pull the bill and the govna.
edit on 17-1-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That Gov needs to live in China. That is the place for people that want totalitarian rulers.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I was just going to start a thread on this situation. Thanks for writing a thread about it!

S & F

Here are a few things that I think should be mentioned:

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I wish our governor would resign here in Michigan, she is trying to squash anyone who disagrees with her beliefs. A lot of people voted for her in the UP......most will never vote for her again and I think that many Democrats might actually wander into the Republican sector next election. She never said she was going to hurt the pocketbooks of Michiganders when she was campaigning, she wants to tax the hell out of everyone.

At least our local representative is on the citizens side, but she is just a congressman, and she can only try to block our governors actions. Our female representative is a Democrat and is crossing party lines to help block the governor woman from draining our citizens which I appreciate.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I wish our governor would resign here in Michigan, she is trying to squash anyone who disagrees with her beliefs. A lot of people voted for her in the UP......most will never vote for her again and I think that many Democrats might actually wander into the Republican sector next election. She never said she was going to hurt the pocketbooks of Michiganders when she was campaigning, she wants to tax the hell out of everyone.

At least our local representative is on the citizens side, but she is just a congressman, and she can only try to block our governors actions. Our female representative is a Democrat and is crossing party lines to help block the governor woman from draining our citizens which I appreciate.

That state has been Democrat for a long time and it is looking like that is going to change soon. I hope I am right. Good luck and God speed the logical, sensible people like you to your success in ending their BS game they play in MI.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Apparently theyve introduced a bill rasing the requirements to be recalled from office.

Isnt that one of the definitions of tyranny?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

This sounds extremely serious. It appears the Citizens of VA Commonwealth are planning on exercising their right to assemble and their right to have grievances addressed and their 2nd Amendment Rights.

The question is how many of the citizens?
Will it be the majority of the state that stand up? Because otherwise what power do they really have?

I hope it is millions that stand up. But it's not likely. After all, the ones that voted this guy in wont be there. They want this to happen.

I'm just glad it's not my state.
Even if he is able to do this the citizens will not see a drop in gun crimes.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

The question is how many of the citizens?
Will it be the majority of the state that stand up?

Well, they're saying that Democrats have awakened a "sleeping giant," which is referring to Virginia's gun owners. Just about all of the counties in VA are considered "gun sanctuaries" and law enforcement has vowed to oppose any new unconstitutional restrictions on guns. I would think they represent A LOT of gun owners throughout the state. This rally has all the signs of a power keg ready to blow. Now I've heard that Antifa members will be present.

Antifa Group to March With Pro-Gun Protesters at Virginia Rally

www.nationalreview.com... sTpBnHUlLRln1c8P9lM0kdhec8fjlZi1dqV0Cp0-jZViISjhs

The Virginia Citizens Defense League (VCDL), a gun-rights group that provides a model resolution, claims that 85 of Virginia's 95 counties have already approved so-called sanctuary measures. At least nine cities and 17 towns have done the same, the group said.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

HEAT

Commonly known as Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) or Hostile Environment and First Aid Training (HEFAT), safety and security training is essential for humanitarian aid workers, human rights defenders, freelance journalists and others working in violent environments or remote areas. Unlike many courses of this nature, our flagship training has been designed from the ground up specifically by and for NGOs.

Using workshops, role plays, demonstrations and realistic scenarios, our unique four-day course teaches students the importance of risk assessments and a security mindset, and trains them to recognise and avoid threats to their safety and security, as well as how to respond quickly and effectively should security or medical incidents occur.

Looks like the crisis actor idea is a fail. The person who made the video should at least be able to Google information on something she's illiterate about.

Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) has nothing whatsoever to do with the rally.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555
False flag to create a reason for Martial law in VA?

Well I guess many of us don't believe this is a coincident that would be coming out now. In this one case of possibly hiring crisis actors at this one time in VA, we have bad timing of the Soro's variety it would seem.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I live in Pennsylvania.
This evening, I see friends from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Maryland talking about ‘taking a road trip to Virginia’ to support the patriots there.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

IF I was an anti-Constitutional, anti-freedom, big-government asshole, then I would look for any opportunity (this weekend) to sow unrest, insure people were injured or killed.

I know the anti-American, anti-freedom fascists will be cheering any injuries or fatalities this weekend.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I live in Pennsylvania.
This evening, I see friends from Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Maryland talking about ‘taking a road trip to Virginia’ to support the patriots there.

If any of you have ever seen Dune. There is a line in the movie when the hero awakens from a drug induced event that gave him great telekinetic powers and it is declared that "The sleeper has awakened".

The sleeping Giant of free people in a once free land is awake. I only hope it isn't too late. Our founding fathers wisdom to protect speech and the right to self defenses is on the chopping block of social misfits who have gained a foothold on world dominance.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You always get it the best IMO.

A saying I hear KY people say I will share with you. DB your my horse if you never win a race.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I don't think you read about HEAT or what it is?

That video is just plain old fashioned wrong. There is no need to invent crap when the real story is well, real.

This "THEY ARE GOING TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW" nonsense we are constantly bombarded with is getting old. It's just more Alex Jones type hype.

I'd hope that the rally is a success and large enough to force the lawmakers there to rethink things.

Honestly, most of it won't survive the SCOTUS anyway, but it would be better if the legislators backed down.

I'm beginning to think "false flag" people rank up there with Sovereign Citizens. Always wrong and more than just a little bit nuts. Other than people like Jones who make loads of cash pandering to nuts with lies. People like the person who made that video likely don't actually believe their crap. They see an income potential in it all.

“Nobody ever lost a dollar by underestimating the taste of the American public.” ― P.T. Barnum

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

A Textbook Example of Tyranny

So Virginia introduces a bundle of radical laws to destroy 2nd amendment rights, militias, sale transfer and registration bills, and the People of Virginia says no, and we're going to vote you all out next term.

Virginia government responds by introducing a bill to eliminate voter ID.

Virginia says we're not going to wait, we'll petition your removal from office, and get almost a 3rd of the 240K signatures to remove the governor and starts petitions to remove delegates.

Virginia government responds by introducing a bill to raise the amount of signatures from 10% of the prevailing vote, to 25%.

www.diogenesmiddlefinger.com...

I wouldn't put anything past anyone this weekend.

Bold is mine.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Hopefully everything ends peacefully and this scumbag resigns.

This isn't the first time he's pissed on his constituents. He helped a company he is invested in express eminent domain to build their pipeline through people's property. They payed face value for land. Not more, not royalties... Face value, with no choice to sell by the owners. This obviously effects the value and selling potential.(edit:state and local police were even directed to side with the company against land owning protesters. Some were arrested... Some charged with inflated charges)

Now he wants to rewrite the legality of firearms in a state that is mostly small towns and mountains.

F*** this out of touch elitist. May the racist bastard resign. His own party even hates him.

Pull the bill and the govna.

Not only is resignation called for but criminal prosecution. The guy should be in prison.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What I hope we see are tons of people with guns standing peacefully for hours on t.v.

That would be the best pro gun rally ever.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

and she ain't fixing the damn roads . Recall the liar

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join