It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Hand Account of a Negative ‘Entity’ Being Expelled

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Another thread sparked my interest in sharing this story. For the sake of not derailing that thread, I decided it deserved its own discussion. Not to mention the fact that, ATS is a little short on these bad boys the last few days. 😄

The title speaks for itself. So let’s get to the details.

This was 10 years ago this month. I was at a shamanistic retreat. The purpose for the retreat is healing. The ceremonies are performed on both nights, of the two night ordeal. This event transpired on the second nights ceremony.

The ceremonies Always take place after dark. In a very dark room, only lit with one candlelight. At the beginning, the shaman blesses each individual, through different methods. The second part of the ceremony is when he begins performing incantations (harmonic chanting).

Keep in mind, you are told not to speak during the ceremony. You cannot break the incantations. If you speak, you whisper. And you are only are able to speak to the shaman or a facilitator (usually one or two people). You cannot carry convo with someone next to you.

In this particular experience. There were 20 of us that were at the event. In a room in a cabin that was about 30 x 20 feet. In the middle of nowhere, in the high desert. Everyone, along with the shaman, are seated or laying down. The shaman is always seated criss cross apple sauce.

Additionally, the shaman uses tools of sorts, for this healing journey. One of those being Mapacho tobacco cigars. That are always kept lit during the ceremonies. We will see the purpose of this later.

To the meat shall we! So.... we are about 2.5 hours in, of a 6 hour ceremony. The shaman is seated and very softly, singing his incantations. The room is silent otherwise. Only the flicker of one candle producing any light. Everyone is in somewhat of a trance as it being 2+ hours into the incantations.

All of the sudden, the Shaman shoots up from his seat (No one is supposed to move this fast in a ceremony, you do not want to disrupt others. Yet here is the shaman doing it himself) with his Mapacho cigar in hand.

The shaman B-lines to a 65 year old man sitting 5 people in front of him to his right. He brings the cigar to his mouth and sucks in an enormous amount of smoke. Then he expels the smoke in massive calculated breaths on the man. He repeated this action 4-5 times.

Then, he quietly goes and sits back down, restarting his incantations, as if nothing had happened.

Within literally 3 minutes of that, one of the only two facilitators (whom had taken part in hundreds of ceremonies and was the person that organized the entire event), whom was also sitting directly to the right of the shaman, started Screaming and freaking out. “Get away from me” she was screaming. Over and over. The shaman (whom was sitting 1 foot from her) ever so calmly, just kept repeating to her “It’s okay“, and said other mild thing to calm her down, that I can’t remember 10 years later. It was very subtle.

This episode lasted about 20 minutes. With the facilitator calming and then re-igniting on and off. The Shaman finally brought the facilitator in front of him and did a personal incantation included with Mapacho tobacco for her. It finally ended.... or did it?

Within 10 minutes of that, I personally had moved on from the experience. Immersed in the ceremony and incantations. Laying down on my back, just looking at the ceiling.

All the sudden, I see a very dark black mass hover over me near the ceiling (about 8 feet high). It has a very large mid section, with short stumpy arms and legs. As well as a head, that was also blacked out.

This was not my first ceremony. I educated myself on what could transpire. So I did mantras and rituals of my own, before the ceremony even began, for the sake of protection from negative spirits. So as this ‘thing’ is hovering over me, I felt no fear. Yet, I could feel it’s disgusting consciousness AND physically see it with my freaking eyes open!

Without speaking out loud, in my head telepathically, I said to the spirit “identify yourself”. Immediately, the blacked out head turned into the most menacing demon type face (I hate using biblical terms) you could imagine.

My instant response back to the entity was “You’re not welcome here, leave”. Right as I project that response, the entity starts gradually hovering away. Then floated out of the building.

I never saw or felt anything that made me believe the entity hung around after that. The shaman healed another afflicted soul. We ended the ceremony. Then sang next to the fire sharing our tales of the experience until 5 am.

I’ll never forget that night. Spirits are real. Unfortunately, many that affect our realm, are terrible beings.
edit on 14-1-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Everything I've read concerning these shamanistic retreats, mention the hallucinogenic drugs that are used, like the herbal drink ayahuasca. Makes me wonder whether these experiences are real, or the product of one's "altered" state of mind.

edit on 1/14/2020 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Impressive story. Did that being actually come from that person though, or did it come in to watch what was going on? Did you see it leave that person? Cigar smoke will make anyone mad if someone is blowing it in your face.

I am not questioning your seeing the entity, I am questioning where it actually came from.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Shawman, love you buddy. But we aren’t allowed to talk about that.

We can not deny synchronicity.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Impressive story. Did that being actually come from that person though, or did it come in to watch what was going on? Did you see it leave that person? .

I did not physically see it leave the person. As there was a lot of smoke. However, the sequence of events so quickly after couldn’t have been a coincidence.

Coincided with the fact that the shaman was obviously alerted, and extremely alarmed by this entity. I’d never seen anything like this before. All in a short time frame.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
OK. HOURS of sitting around listening to a chant. Darkness illuminated by a single candle. Remote location. LOTS of smoke. And expectations based on the context. What an ideal set up for an "experience."

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Star for you. You can be a skeptic. However, I know you believe, deep down, Schuyler. It’s prevalent in your posts.

Dark spirits exist. Unfortunately, they attach themselves and suck off of some people, like vampires.

This is where I believe, the true vampire stories originated.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You're right. I'm not a 100% skeptic at all. I believe in UFOs and aliens, for example. But you are pre-disposed to believe because "dark spirits exist" in your world view, which was prior to this experience. You could not pick a better place to have an experience that validated your belief structure. It's a "seance" kind of venue complete with "lots of smoke" to make you a little dizzy, actors playing their parts. You were put in a hypnogogic state. I'd be surprised if you did NOT see something with an ideal set up like that.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Fair enough. Points all taken. However, if you knew the circumstances, I don’t believe you’d surmise as much.

Are you stating that you don’t believe dark spirits exist?

You equated this experience to the UFO phenomena. Which is also related to this same phenomena (shadow people, dark entities, ect.). Ala Jacque Valee and many others that have spent decades in the field.

Do you believe we are being visited from intergalactic physical beings — with the abilities to be essentially, magicians?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I expelled a negative entity, once.

It was as simple, as signing the divorce decree...

The toxicity in my life was gone, the air smelled sweeter, food tasted better... and my potential exposure to virulent STDs, was gone forever.

Negative entities take many forms...

ETA: I am now married to a redhead... I call her the "lesser of two evils"... not to her face, obviously.

edit on 14-1-2020 by madmac5150 because: This edit brought to you by the letter "I", and the number "7"...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I love it! I did the exact same. That’s my only experience expelling a negative entity as well. 🍻

They come in all forms.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I love it! I did the exact same. That’s my only experience expelling a negative entity as well. 🍻

They come in all forms.

I didn't technically do the expelling.

The courts did that. (Which is the way to go, with negative entities in human form...)

I just signed the permission slip...

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Same here compadre.🤣

Let’s just make ourselves believe that we had some type of control..... Mmmmmkay

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It is interesting to hear that there is another spiritual background other than Christianity that has methods for exorcising / expelling evil spirits. So what kind of ceremony would we need to expel all the evil spirits out of somewhere like Washington DC? Getting the people there to shut up long enough to perform such a ritual would be tougher than herding cats.

Having a HAARP type program is one thing that comes to mind. When it comes to HAARP controlling the weather it started by first measuring the EM field going on with a specific weather event. Once you have this data and send a signal that matches this, it does help promote a similar weather event. Can a similar approach be made when expelling evil spirits?

if we can gather the full spectrum information going on during an exorcism event, can this be used to further promote more exorcisms in a quick and effective manner? What would the world look like if all these attachments could be more easily visualized, identified and treated?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
. . . Without speaking out loud, in my head telepathically, I said to the spirit “identify yourself”. Immediately, the blacked out head turned into the most menacing demon type face (I hate using biblical terms) you could imagine . . .

When you confronted this entity and asked it to "identify" itself, did you primarily want to know about the nature of it's alignment (good, neutral or evil) and do you feel it's response gave you your answer?

Personally, if I were experiencing any fear or potential threat, I would have demanded to know it's name and what it's intentions were before banishing it. If it didn't freak me too much, I might be a bit more polite but would ask the same questions. If it wasn't threatening in any way I likely wouldn't banish it.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It could deceive you into thinking it has no bad intentions when really it does. I would banish it or send it to the light.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It could deceive you into thinking it has no bad intentions when really it does. I would banish it or send it to the light.

If only one could do that with humans who try and deceive you.. 😆. Sometimes they even succeed. They need to be seriously punished by banishing them to the light of truth, glaring at them in the eyes for all eternity. Yep.. there are some big lying a$$holes around in human form as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. I wonder why asking it to leave worked? Maybe it knew, with the previous protection you put on yourself, and the shaman there, that you could not be messed with.

Or maybe telling it to leave has some power.

I think the fact that you had no fear helped alot too. How did you come about doing a shamanastic retreat?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Except that people with no drug history and different beliefs have seen dark entities similar to OP across the world.

Why would actors be hired to pretend to see something horrifying and possibly effect another into having a bad trip?

Why would a shaman want anyone to have a bad trip and trick them into seeing something dark? Not only would that take more time, energy, and money. It would also create bad experiences and less likely for the shaman to get repeat customers.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Can you, and others, for once not ruin ATS with unnecessary skepticism. ATS hardly has any non-political threads anymore and you boring skeptics and religious folk bombard these threads with useless posts.

edit on 15-1-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join