It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals: Would You Support Trump If…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
So, Liberals, if Trump would actually, and could actually, end our nation-building-mass destruction-loving-military-industrial-complex-terrorist-making-cilvilian-collateral-damaging effed-up foreign policy of the last 50-yrs…would you support him in that endeavor?

Yes.

I just wish the crime wave would stop. Trump breaks a new law every other day.

edit on 3-1-2020 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: sine.nomine

Are you seriously trying to say that Obama has more to do with how broken the Middle East is as opposed to George Bush, the guy who invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and started most of this?

I love how you guys don’t even try to look like you’re arguing in good faith anymore.

I never said that. I hated Bush. I also hated Obama. They can both roast in hell for all of care. I thought you were insisting on talking about Trump?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Are you seriously trying to say that Obama has more to do with how broken the Middle East is as opposed to George Bush, the guy who invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and started most of this?

I agree. I'm an equal opportunity hater of every President in my memory lifetime. I was wee when JFK was assassinated and I do have some respect for him from research---although he certainly wasn't a perfect president either.

Bush crime Family. Clinton Crime Family. Obama Cabal. Even Reagan and certainly Carter. Puppets of one sort or the other of the "it's not a conspiracy theory" deep state for lack of a better term. The M.I.C./IC basically.

I'm amazed myself that I believe that Trump might actually be something both different and better than the above motley crew. Maybe even JFK.

But here's the cool part if you truly would support Trump if he would and could pull it off. You don't have to believe he's a great president and underneath it all a pretty good guy as far as we guys go.

You just have to understand that, psychologically Trump does want to be loved. We know that right? And, I ask, what's so wrong with that? Most all of us do if we're being honest.

Second psychological fact: Trump wants, for whatever reason or combination of ego vs. honor, to be known for keeping promises.

The deep state must keep us divided. The Warhawks M.I.C. National Security-State war-machine can only survive if we're not united against them.

I think Trump will have to survive that machine to achieve it, but if he thought he had the support of both left & right at the VERY least his ego would demand he delivered.

Though I've personally come to the conclusion that he thinks just like us when it comes to stupid wars.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
*Squints* Is this a troll thread? I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread. 'Cause with Soleimani Trump has all but guaranteed another war in the Middle East.

Everything that is slightly anti-trump is "troll" where as all the mud-slinging against Democrats is "common sense". The double standard on this site is stunning.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

*Squints* Is this a troll thread? I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread. 'Cause with Soleimani Trump has all but guaranteed another war in the Middle East.

A war with whom? 7th century Iranian Mullahs and their secret stash of nuclear weaponry/hidden launch sites, Navy/Submarines; the Revolutionary Guard (oops leader just killed) standing army of goats and camels?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

If Trump makes a serious effort to the end the endless war he would be taken out. It would be no different than if he had the treasury issue interest free money like the Lincoln Greenback or the JFK silver dollar. How did it end for those guys?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

And that is why I am no longer a "liberal."

Ok, it was actually the disgusting neo-lib wing of the party and their utter lack of ideas across the board.

Not having to associate with the kinds of morons who scream at the sky and couldn't predict impeachment = giant Trump war chest helped as well. Let me know when the "opposition party" (lol) offers a candidate worth two squirts of piss that they'll actually support.

Until then, make mine Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If Trump makes a serious effort to the end the endless war he would be taken out. It would be no different than if he had the treasury issue interest free money like the Lincoln Greenback or the JFK silver dollar. How did it end for those guys?

So you do believe that the deep state exists.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

A war with whom? 7th century Iranian Mullahs and their secret stash of nuclear weaponry/hidden launch sites, Navy/Submarines; the Revolutionary Guard (oops leader just killed) standing army of goats and camels?

There's a good chance Iran already has nuclear weapons and will retaliate. And when they do Israel will retaliate with a counter strike of all their weapons. Essentially it will be the of mankind. If this happens before the Internet goes down know this, "I told you so."

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

There's a good chance Iran already has nuclear weapons and will retaliate. And when they do Israel will retaliate with a counter strike of all their weapons. Essentially it will be the of mankind. If this happens before the Internet goes down know this, "I told you so."

Priceless
🤡

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

So you do believe that the deep state exists.

I think the deep-state is just a cabal of billionaires strengthening their political stranglehold on the US citizen.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Well, at least they had the balls to try. Hopefully Trump has an idea in mind of how to succeed. Doesn't hurt to be hopeful... As long as you don't let down your guard, that is.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Yeah, that's the real problem. I'm fairly confident he'd try though if everyone suspended the hate for a moment and told him we'd have his back as long as he was making progress.

And, ya' know, he does got some kind of MoJo against them so far. Who knows? Snip is bouncing back on the current batch of globalist puppets. Curve might continue.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So, Liberals, if Trump would actually, and could actually, end our nation-building-mass destruction-loving-military-industrial-complex-terrorist-making-cilvilian-collateral-damaging effed-up foreign policy of the last 50-yrs…would you support him in that endeavor?

Yes.I just wish the crime wave would stop. Trump breaks a new law every other day.

This is why the unfortunate idea of *open transparency* (disclosure) within government or media should ever have been voiced. Children should never be trusted with Adult concerns. Dem congress complains: "We should have been consulted (asked permission) regarding the green lighting of the TOP SECRET MISSION . Um hum....

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: SailorJerry

I doubt it, I literally had a liberal tell me the other day:

"Trump could cure cancer, and end homelessness and I would still hate him and push for his impeachment, hes an awful person"

Basically that was verbatim, thats the level of complete delusions these people are at.

No - one said this... Be honest.

They absolutely said this, id swear it on a stack of bibles whether you believe it or not I really really dont care
edit on 3-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The final straw for me was an old friend of 20+ years screamed at me for 20 minutes and then hung up (before I had a chance to remind him about Thanksgiving (a tradition at my house) because I told him that Hillary's assertion that Tulsi Gabbard is a 'Russian asset' is ridiculous on its face.

At this point, there isn't anything left to be shocked about when it comes to the Democrat mainstream and they can go fish.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I think the deep-state is just a cabal of billionaires strengthening their political stranglehold on the US citizen.

I think that's certainly a major part of the pieces that make up the cabal. The power shift to Silicon Valley has especially created an interesting & certainly even more dangerous power-structure for societal control.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Quell your fears dear one; they do not have that capability. If they did we would have crippled/punished them ALREADY legally as they would have been in violation of Obama's (invisible ink/nuclear fairy story treaty). Mankind destroyed because of a conflict of interest between one single super radical religious faction and those that they consider non believing infidels living on earth? NEVER! TOO SILLY.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I think that's certainly a major part of the pieces that make up the cabal. The power shift to Silicon Valley has especially created an interesting & certainly even more dangerous power-structure for societal control.

If Silicon Valley thinks it can *Camp Corral The Factions* Middle East into behaving decently with each other I AM ALL FOR IT. When do they start negotiations (who's in charge).

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well so far Trump has been a pipe dream for the MIC, so this really is a fantasyland thread. While we're in the pipe dream zone, can we also make Trump slightly less of a globalist corporatist that wants a world run by CEOs that are above the law?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join