It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals: Would You Support Trump If…

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Proginoskes

I said that that was the START of the trail

You said there was physical evidence that Russia tampered with election results.
I asked you to provide it.
You couldn't.

Move along...

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: The GUT
I would gladly put aside my distaste for the man if he performed his duties as you describe. With that said, I've seen how he made his money and how he spends it.

He (unlike many politicians) did not seek this office in order to line his pockets; he gives his presidential paycheck away to veterans causes. Look at the Junior Senator from Illinois that was, in 8 years able to buy a 15 million dollar mansion in Martha's Vineyard on a 400,000 dollar a year salary.
edit on 7-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I would gladly put aside my distaste for the man if he performed his duties as you describe. With that said, I've seen how he made his money and how he spends it.

He (unlike many politicians) did not seek this office in order to line his pockets; he gives his presidential paycheck away to veterans causes. Look at the Junior Senator from Illinois that was, in 8 years able to buy a 15 million dollar mansion in Martha's Vineyard on a 400,000 dollar a year salary.

And how many veterans are still homeless with inadequate healthcare to cover their needs?

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
If you’ve ran across any of my threads or, heck, even my posts you’ll know that I can wall-of-text a page with the best of—or maybe that’s the “worst of” them ahem.

But this a pretty simple question that has serious implications and is, I think, worthy of discussion.

So, Liberals, if Trump would actually, and could actually, end our nation-building-mass destruction-loving-military-industrial-complex-terrorist-making-cilvilian-collateral-damaging effed-up foreign policy of the last 50-yrs…would you support him in that endeavor?

I would applaud him for it, yes.

Would I support him/vote for him? No. I don't vote for or against someone based on a single issue and there's an overwhelming amount of stuff that he's done that I dislike.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

And how many veterans are still homeless with inadequate healthcare to cover their needs?

How does a Veteran of the Armed Services have inadequate healthcare? I have never experienced better. Homelessness....facilities are available for homeless Vets. Those that chose not to partake in these programs have a drug problem or are suffering from mental illness. The programs are there and I will tell you the VA is outstanding in the quality of its care. It should be any national program's poster child. You are breathtakingly ill informed.

edit on 8-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

How does a Veteran of the Armed Services have inadequate healthcare?

Haven't you read about the scandals in the VA, the suicide rate because of poor health and mental care, the wait times, the bad clinics, etc? An op-ed from the conservative news outlet, The Hill, goes over some of the more recent bits: thehill.com...

I have never experienced better.

You are lucky. So was my dad.

Homelessness....facilities are available for homeless Vets. Those that chose not to partake in these programs have a drug problem or are suffering from mental illness.

Actually, that's a very broad generalization that isn't true. Social isolation and a lot of other factors are stronger indicators for homelessness: greendoors.org...

Like many others, the bigger problem is low wage jobs and high rent housing.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Byrd: Actually, that's a very broad generalization that isn't true. Social isolation and a lot of other factors are stronger indicators for homelessness: greendoors.org...
Like many others, the bigger problem is low wage jobs and high rent housing.

"Why do we always send the poor!" Lyrics from a "System Of A Down" song that proclaims only the impoverished join the military (we send those expendables to fight our wars). A combat environment is not exactly similar to elbowing other shoppers at a black Friday sale event. What brings on social isolation is the lack of empathy *in fact* disdain by Woke people for those that actually love our country enough to fight for others in their quest for freedom from tyranny.
edit on 8-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join