It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imposter. But i already knew that. will they now open there eyes.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
So he finially showed his true personality to the world. Slapping a women and his facial expression.

This so called representative of god on earth, the pope has revealed how he is tortured by inner demons just like anyone else walking this rock, but is his apologies that he's just a man and needs to work on his patience acceptable???????? - I think not.

If the so called representative of god on earth hasn't got his ducks in a row it clearly shows that he and his church are imposters, god would NEVER select such a soul to represent the virtues and expectations of heaven expected from mankind so it begs the questions -

1 : why hasn't he resigned in absolute disgrace?
2 : if infact he was chosen by god then fails in his duties - then what does that mean for humanity?
3 : will roman catholics finially wake up to themselves and run a mile to save their souls by denouncing this ever evident farce of a religion?

This bloke the pope is a clown. What more proof do people need?

People need to really take notice of this very simple act of heavenly betrayal let alone humanitarian betrayal.
But what annoys me no end is the crowds that turned up the very next day to hear his puss on how to treat women appropriately and his groveling apologies that are of course now rendered baseless after his behavior.

The ignorance and the Hypocrisy of this church is plain as day now why are people so absolutely blind.

Blows my mind.

Looks like nostradamus who claimed that this pope would be impatient and aggressive was on the money.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 2-1-2020 by CthruU because: 1

edit on 2-1-2020 by CthruU because: 2

edit on 2-1-2020 by CthruU because: 3

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU
Umm...what happened?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

He slapped and verbally had a go at a women who showed up to see his apparent holyness.

His holyness has more holes than swiss cheese.

I thought it would have been pritty much common knowledge by now.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'm not Catholic. I don't have a dog in this fight but he didn't do anything wrong. The woman grabbed his hand with both of hers and pulled him off balance. Then she refused to let go of him. He slapped her hand ffs. If you ask me, he showed patience and restraint. He is a man and shouldn't be held to some unobtainable standard as if he is God. If you don't like him or the Church, so be it but don't pretend he battered some lady. Wow..

*Edit* Here's a link to what happened: www.nytimes.com...
edit on 2-1-2020 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Umm...what happened?

A woman grabbed him from over a fence and aggressively tugged on his arm and held his hand, and would not let go.
He got aggressive in trying to break free of her grasp.

Also.. apparently the pope has been informing people that he does NOT want his ring kissed because of germs 🤷🏻‍♀️.. and there is a video out there of him pulling his hand away from all these people bending to kiss the ring. I’ll try and find the twitter link...

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
I'm not Catholic but he didn't do anything wrong. The woman grabbed his hand with both of hers and pulled him off balance. Then she refused to let go of him. He slapped her hand ffs. If you ask me, he showed patience and restraint. He is a man shouldn't be held to some unobtainable standard as if he is God. If you don't like him or the Church, so be it but don't pretend he battered some lady. Wow..

Very good points.. though I do think he seems a little too on edge..

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

He freed himself from the clingy grasp of a woman who grabbed his hand without permission and pulled him off balance. That is not "slapping a woman." It's personal boundaries.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

I'm not Catholic. I don't have a dog in this fight but he didn't do anything wrong. The woman grabbed his hand with both of hers and pulled him off balance. Then she refused to let go of him. He slapped her hand ffs. If you ask me, he showed patience and restraint. He is a man and shouldn't be held to some unobtainable standard as if he is God. If you don't like him or the Church, so be it but don't pretend he battered some lady. Wow..

If you think he did nothing wrong you clearly don't understand his supposed position.

And

If he did nothing wrong why then did he apologize????????

"He showed patience andrestraint" you reckon - give me a break blind freddy.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

If there's one thing the Bible taught us, it's that NO HUMAN (except Jesus) is/was infallible. Even the kings that God picked to lead the Jewish people in the Old Testament failed at some time or another at being the perfect role model, as there are none.

It's clear from the video of the Pope that the woman pulled him back and hurt him, as you can we him mouthing, "Ow!" from the pain that she caused him. That's no excuse for slapping her hands, but it was reactionary.

God allows things like this to happen so that we'll never forget that no human is fit for worshiping, even though they are supposed to set examples for how to live. The role of the Pope is the complete opposite role of what Jesus intended. He told his disciples to never take on titles such as Rabbi, Master, or Father. All of the pomp that surrounds the Pope is a definite No No too!

edit on 2-1-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

(post by oloufo removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: stosh64
Umm...what happened?

A woman grabbed him from over a fence and aggressively tugged on his arm and held his hand, and would not let go.
He got aggressive in trying to break free of her grasp.

Also.. apparently the pope has been informing people that he does NOT want his ring kissed because of germs 🤷🏻‍♀️.. and there is a video out there of him pulling his hand away from all these people bending to kiss the ring. I’ll try and find the twitter link...

twitter.com...

Thanks Sheye
edit on 1 2 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Well with justifications like some im reading so far, it's really no wonder the state of Christianity today.

No wonder " few will be able".

Blind as bats and the very definition of ignorant. Honestly what hope is there.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

originally posted by: CthruU

If you think he did nothing wrong you clearly don't understand his supposed position.

And

If he did nothing wrong why then did he apologize then????????

He's a human being. And every human being makes mistakes. And if you have any decency, you will apologize for your mistakes. Except Trump, of course, whose bull# is called alternative facts.

You can leave trump out of this one.

Are you that bitter and twisted that looney tunes HRC didn't get in that you cant get it out of your mind?

Give it a rest and try staying on the topic.

(I won't hold my breath)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The Catholic church died in 475/476.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

It's clear from the video of the Pope that the woman pulled him back and hurt him, as you can we him mouthing, "Ow!" from the pain that she caused him. That's no excuse for slapping her hands, but it was reactionary.

Yes it is. The Pope isn't to be physically forced to bless any individual.

It was clearly his will to avoid her. She wasn't trying to "touch the hem of his garment". She grabbed him in an attempt to force his full face attention. She got it, and she got rebuked by the Pope.

How many people can say that? Let her go home and rejoice.

edit on 2-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

One time God was mad at humans so he literally drowned 99.9% of them. 😂 How is the Pope slapping a lady who manhandled him not representative of what God might do?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

ok - simple question - what should he have done ?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 07:00 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join