It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -23-

page: 259
<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Great song and video
If your hubby has any interest in promoting the song, he might consider sending it to Fox and Friends, they like to showcase music by Patriots. I Love the line where he says " tell the children to come out in the light "..

Keep thinking about the latest " Amazing Polly " video , I think EMN posted a few pages back, and besides being very disturbing, the idea that our kids are being sucked into this " virtual reality " so quickly and willingly makes my heart hurt. Heck, the way we All have been sucked into it really.

I know we're on the right path and that our state of mind / vibration is important....but man, the magnitude of it all is sometimes overwhelming ! Then this song popped in my mind, I used to sing this to my daughter, lol, at least the 1st part, honestly don't remember how I ever even learned any of it, Sinatra was before my time ? The World could use more hopeful songs

edit on 29-1-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Did you catch Trump's comment that if he'd listened to Bolton, we'd be on World War 6 by now?

Bolton's reputation as a shameless warmonger must be pretty accurate.

6?

Just for kicks: gematria "world war 6"

An utter and absolute bottom feeding miserable parasite
Trumps mortal wound
Trump card (interesting on this: 332 searches...)

If The Stash is such a hater of the dems, why would he suddenly do them a solid? Bolton=long con, folks, especially the rudderless dems have a very short attention span.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
a reply to: MetalThunder

The Dems are such a hot mess. Trump can focus full effort on House & Senate races.

Eric ciaramella, also known as The Whistleblower, must be called to testify.

Once everything in this article is exposed before the Senate, The house impeachment articles will be nullified.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ch-more/

Adam Schiff colluded with this guy to get the impeachment fuse lit.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sent January 23rd.

pic

Bolton writes book.
Bolton sends book with Top Secret Info for review.
Vindman Twin is in the department that does reviews.
NY Times publishes excerpt that allegedly helps flailing dems from a book still under review.

NYPravda received Top Secret Information against the law. Again.

edit on 29-1-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is John J. Studzinski, an American-British investment banker and philanthropist.

ETA: He was Vice Chairman of Investor Relations and Business Development, and a Senior Managing Director, at The Blackstone Group.

edit on 29-1-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BugWhisperer

Hey, that's not bad at all.

Tweet it to Dan Scavino or Parscale. 😎

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
@Techno_Fog

More Flynn Filings - Motion to Withdraw Plea due to Govt Misconduct.

The IG Report shows that the govt "long suppressed evidence of shocking malfeasance by the leadership of the FBI" and its agents.

Thread.
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That is huge! Fox News just backed up what you posted. John Bolton may be the stealth bomber?

edit on 1/29/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Has anyone checked out News Corp's new site? Knewz

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The Jokes keep...

@tedcruz

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
.......but none of this Bolton leak was coordinated to appear exactly when it did.....

It would be hilarious to hear phone conversations surrounding the timing of this leak.

Somebody is in trouble.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Does anybody else get the feeling that the freakout by Dems over the pause on foreign aid is because their own "kickbacks" would be affected by it? It's like mobsters not getting their payola timely. I can't see any Dem actually being worried about the Ukrainians.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting connection to Blackstone group, EMN!

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Does anybody else get the feeling that the freakout by Dems over the pause on foreign aid is because their own "kickbacks" would be affected by it? It's like mobsters not getting their payola timely. I can't see any Dem actually being worried about the Ukrainians.

Exactly. So the Darpagoog etc. have to "donate" but who else is going will now?

Traditionally business funded both sides, but if you are a REAL business why in the world would you demand everything go backwards with a guy who has proclaimed all business as the enemy of comrades everywhere?

Seriously, Bern and Liz have said all companies are deplorable and need to be stripped of their existence, so why give to them again? Besides, they have deemed their enemy - corporations, and their base - victims.

If Ukraine isn't funding through kickbacks where are they getting money? DNC is broke. The idea that "money" is the measure of political viability is obscene, but the money represents "control" and those with control get perks, and perks are of the nefarious nature and cost money. The circle.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I get a weird feeling about Ukraine too. Simply because it's not the only country that we've withheld aid from, and we still have aid withheld from some countries. "Why Ukraine?" is the question to ask. Also, just ran across this article that could have an impact on these impeachment shenanigans.

U.S. President Donald Trump has frozen foreign-aid funding until the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB) reviews any money that hasn't been spent, officials say.

The freeze impacts 10 bank accounts overseen by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the State Department, a senior administration official told RFE/RL.

The OMB made the request to USAID and the State Department on August 3 and has yet to receive information about how much is currently in those accounts and how they plan to use the money.

The funding amounts in question are between $2 billion and $4 billion, a USAID official told CNN.

The OMB will then make a decision about how to move forward with the funds after it studies the accounts.

Funding for a Pakistani space initiative and Uzbek education program are two of the projects funded by the 10 accounts

The article is dated Aug 7 2019.

I haven't seen this article personally, if anyone else has come across it (I'm sure they have), apologies.

Seems to be that all foreign aid was frozen until further review. Maybe its not about Ukraine at all. Maybe Ukraine was the easiest country to use to smack the people right in the feels cuz big bad Russia.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is so special you guys.

new Rolling Stone qanon hit piece

QAnon YouTubers Are Telling People to Drink Bleach to Ward Off Coronavirus

I mean it just seems like a perfect pairing with an elegant dinner of Tide Pods

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I’m convinced more and more that this ring signifies membership to the “club”.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
gladiator @EliseStefanik tweets...

Note, watching a few of the questions and answers I see a pattern.

Repubs say "this is the way it is. The Constitution says, history says, law says..."

Dems say, "yeah yeah but that's not the way it should be."

Here's the rub. The dems don't change anything to how it "should be" because it removes the victim state from their playbook. Truly, the quicker folks see the Controller Pattern of Victim Hood superseding everything the quicker one can evolve past participating in it.

In fake life (movies, sports, books) we champion the victor, in politics we champion the victim.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
This is so special you guys.

new Rolling Stone qanon hit piece

QAnon YouTubers Are Telling People to Drink Bleach to Ward Off Coronavirus

I mean it just seems like a perfect pairing with an elegant dinner of Tide Pods

They failed chemistry. Chlorine Dioxide is not bleach, any more then hydrogen peroxide is water.

I've used it, a lot. In fact, I learned about it from ATS.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL please show me where ONE legit Q person has seriously discussed this. What a bunch of bull crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 256  257  258    260  261  262 >>

join