It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Suns Binary and Spiritual Second Sun (Coverup)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

That’s a valid point Purps
Hence why I asked my questions?
There is so much crap in your op I am simply happy to dismiss it out of hand as psychobabble but, in fairness I asked a question somebody else asked, why?
If you managed a reasonable reply them maybe it would be worth investigating

There is no holy grail, it’s myth, fairytale.
Jesus, Mary and Horus are unrelated in anyway outside of zeitgeist, yet you think they are, no explanation though, great year great event, what does that even mean?

Completely unrelated and possible is the earth wobble, but what is it related to great years, events, pyramids, and magic cups?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Very well-made thread and a welcome start to January 1st 2020. "It's all stars...!"

Human life on earth trying to recreate some kind of representation of stellar formations must mean something very profound.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

edit on 1/1/20 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

I'll re-type.

What I said was, using Reggedyman's "fairty-tale and a myth" quote.

Sounds like the bible to me. It's a National Holiday here, try to breathe.

ETA Happy 2020 folks. Try not to break stuff.
edit on 1/1/20 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

The bible is real, seen them in churches, sorry, seen the scientific evidence they are real

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: watchitburn

As far as the stars, there was nothing to do and nothing to look at at night back then but the stars.

How did they mange to have the same name sets and qaulites for the same stars the world over. If you dont have the ability to look at evidence on both sides you dont have the ability to counter.

Most spirituality has its roots in the kemtetic culture and has spread worldwide from its source. You dont have much of an opinion on mythology because you have never learnt to read it properly.

As said the truth is being hidden right in front of you and regardless of your beliefs you worship the Kemetic Gods every time you turn your television on. You just do not understand what you are doing or why you are doing it.

Ah

There it is.

We're all just ignorant unwashed masses needing a special enlightened person like yourself to tell us how and what to think.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TrustedTruth

Neither do bees or ants, sheep or pigs.

We just happened to develop the ability of rationalizing the world around us, and those questions arose.

Of course snip just happens! I myself have never heard anything more
laughable. You must be a scientist? lol

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

We're all just ignorant unwashed masses needing a special enlightened person like yourself to tell us how and what to think.

Im sharing my truth. Take it or leave it.
What do you think the statue in your avatar represents. |You use symbolism without even knowing what is means. My point is made.

ISIS

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Bingo, missed it
Well done

Kemetic Orthodoxy is a modern religion based on Kemeticism, which is a reconstruction of ancient Egyptian religion.[1] It was founded in 1988 by Tamara Siuda, who remains its current Nisut or Pharaoh.[2][3]

Kemetic Orthodoxy does not follow a single scripture, but rather a fluid understanding of balance, justice and truth. Worship often takes place in shrines, which exist in both public and personal forms.[citation needed]

Five basic tenets guide the faith of members: Belief in upholding ma'at, belief in Netjer (the supreme being), akhu (ancestor) veneration, participation in and respect for the community, and acknowledgment of Siuda as the Nisut.[citation needed] Members of the faith are known as "Shemsu".[4]

The main temple is in Joliet, Illinois,[5] with a variety of state shrines maintained by priests throughout the world.[6]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Isn’t it funny. You supplied more than enough evidence of intricate symbolism in your OP. Yet you have doubters come in here that call BS. The symbolism by the ruling class and our ancients, is literally everywhere. You have to close your eyes to not see it.

Excellent thread.

link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: BlueJacket

So you are not going to answer why either, cool

It's a "Sitchin" thing.

Ah so Sitchin is covering it up, finally falling into place
Thanks GM, explains it all now, Sitchin is a mastermind
👍😬

No , folks following Sitchin believe it is a coverup

link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Just because you do not understand what something symbolises does not make it a fairytale. Funny the chalice is right there in front of you but you cannot drink from it.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Just because you do not understand what something symbolises does not make it a fairytale. Funny the chalice is right there in front of you but you cannot drink from it.

Is there a pic of this chalice without the drawing of Orion over it? I’d like to see the raw form to see if it’s really depicting Orion.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Pretty dang interesting!
Good thread!

Most interesting is the weight of the white dwarf...like an anchor.

I'm guessing if it's a contest to win a cookie, only so many cookies to go around this time?

Happy New Year y'all

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Never really heard of the saying before, but for the Orient, dragon worship would be equatible to polytheistic/pagan gods for the most, which might be the Serpent of Old sort of speak.

For the West they were usually considered an invasive threat, kind of like an alien battle ship coming from the sky, and turn a city to ash. Even though, ironically, in Judaism, Serpents were highly revered, more so than men.

Sirius must be serious when it ews shifts.

edit on 1-1-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thank you for your replies in the thread.
THe picture of the chalice is superficial. THe string of pearls or the three marys (the centre belt are of paramount importance. The centre star is called Alinam i belief this is related to the cross of Constantine. Crucifixion of christ) Maybe that is why there where three Crucifixion
happening at the same time.

Will try and dig some stuff out for you

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

Great cookies all round then :-)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Do you really believe that the cup Christ drank from at the last supper looked or was like that? Why
Could it not have been clay? Like most normal cups
Maybe a handle
Maybe a mug, what is a chalice relevant to, no common people in Israel had chalices did they

Sorry, this is a religious thread about your religious beliefs in Egypt, I get it now, I don’t need to ask any more questions, I see why it makes no sense
I see why you linked Christ and Horus, the silly depiction of the magic cup you need to believe in, your pretty stars and your non answers.
You hid the truth and blamed others for hiding the truth
You lied about what this thread is about, proselytising your beliefs in nutrimetics or kemetic
Whatever

Fine I get it
Jesus didn’t drink from a magic chalice, it’s thenstuff of myth, you are delusional if you believe the stars look like a magic cup from the last supper

Enough, I understand your purpose and the thread

Would have left long ago if you just told the truth

Thanks

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

"You can lead a horse to water...."

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

I think it’s a mirage of a waterhole, there is no water there

I think Indiana Jones was more accurate than that picture Purple is placing up there to win a few flags
Believe what you want to.
Kemetics May be a great religion, join up, see or are you already a member of the troop?
edit on 1-1-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Do you really believe that the cup Christ drank from at the last supper looked or was like that? Why

Dont take the bible literally. You need to have an understanding of astrotheology. Jesus never sat around a table he was not nailed to a cross. The chalice does not exist as a physical object. Its symbolism its a representation with layered meaning and in part it is the same layered meaning found here. If you want to read you must first understand the language.

or here

The same stories and Gods are repreated wordwide.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join