It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein. Here's what I know

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Interesting that he offers to spill the beans on all his clients, appears to be in high spirits, and then a few days later necks himself. Doesn’t compute. Then there is the issue of the broken hyoid bone...

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

That's laughable. He had a cellmate who confirmed he was at the MCC. There is a picture of paramedics working on him on a stretcher. How about you provide proof of any of the outlandish speculation dreamed up from the nonsense armchair detectives. Heres a hint, another you tube video claiming a difference in the size of his ears is not proof of anything but derangement syndrome.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

He had a cellmate who confirmed he was at the MCC.

Proof please. There has been no interview of this cell mate. Show us please!

BTW, this supposed cell mate, was a cop who murdered 4 people and on death row. Additionally, now that the original video of Epstein’s supposed suicide has been found, supposedly showing the cellmate resuscitating Epstein — he’s now seeking being taken off death row, how convenient.

www.cnbc.com...

There is a picture of paramedics working on him on a stretcher.

No, they weren’t working on him, they were moving a body. Additionally, that pic was from a considerable distance. And no one to this day, knows who took it.

claiming a difference in the size of his ears is not proof of anything

The claim is not the difference in the size of his ears. It’s that the ears on that body, have different cartilage bones.

[snipped]

edit on 2-1-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jan 2 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

That's laughable. He had a cellmate who confirmed he was at the MCC.

WHAT!!! Nobody ever lies?

There is a picture of paramedics working on him on a stretcher.

Lol!! my grand daughter is a paramedic, and sorry to burst your bubble but

they do not have camera crews with them, nor do they have time for 'selfies'

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If any of you think the PTB are going to take any, and I mean ANY chance of him showing up one day..you need to sharpen your critical thinking skills..HE IS DEAD.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
If any of you think the PTB are going to take any, and I mean ANY chance of him showing up one day..you need to sharpen your critical thinking skills..HE IS DEAD.

OR......

Keeping him ALIVE (and altered) maybe the only way the PTB has of keeping what

he has on them from from coming out.

Follow the money......... If he's dead who will be spending it theres an awful lot

to go unnoticed, Who'll be organising the trips to the 'island'?

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24849932]KKLOCO[/post

His lawyer has been quite vocal. Prisoners are not normally allowed to do interviews. Its a prison, there are other people there like guards, policeman and they would likely lose their jobs if they spoke up and said, hey I took that picture.

Two respected coroners examined the body. Do you think they would not have properly identified the body?

One of those coroners supports the suicide theory while the other one stated that there are some inconsistencies but also stated that while it almost never happens that its not impossible.

Are you an expert on ear cartlidge? If you could make that deduction based on one picture which wasn't very clear, then maybe you should hire yourself out as the grand pooh paw of arm chair detectives.

Yes, people do lie, like many Holy Grand Arm Chair Detectives lie on you boob videos to get clicks.

At least you guys could be consistent, one minute you claim he is dead but didn't committed suicide. In the next version he is alive because you measured his ear cartlidge. The version after that is he is alive and well on his island still living it up.

Now you claim he was never in the MCC? What's next, was he carried away by little green men in black on a cigar shaped saucer with bandages on his ears after they altered them?

I don't know but I do look at the facts we do know. He was in prison. He attempted suicide and failed. He attempted again and was successful.

Two coroners examined the body, both who would have identified who it was. Previous prison records would have made that easy. His brother would also have identified him.

Video of the hallway outside his cell was reviewed by the Attorney General who is satisfied that no one else entered the cell.

That's a lot of evidence on the side of death by suicide. Other wise you have ear cartlidge. Congratulations, oh grand pooh paw great dragon of arm chair detectives on your discovery of a guy on the internet who says the ear cartlidge is different.

Yes Virginia, people do lie on both sides.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Mental illness can make everything in life seem unimportant, including money.

Epstien was for sure mentally ill.
Epstein was for sure mentally I'll by way of ephebophilia. His youngest known victim was 14, but that's a fine line between hebephilia and ephebophilia.

That's a far cry from the type of mentally I'll which produces suicidal ideation.

Plus, it wasn't his first go at these charges. So, it's not like he got all sad about his reputation. Everybody already knew looooong before this sittuation. Most likely getting out in 5 years or fewer if any. Shoot all he had to do was pay money, tell on his pervert friends, and he'd be back at his underage fantasy life in no time.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Internet investigators are not solving anything but are responsible for distorting facts and evidence to fit their own theories.

"Don't F**k with cats".

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: rickymouse
the guards better keep their mouths shut or they may be committing suicide too.

Ohhhh Ricky..... they’re getting suicided whether they keep their mouth shut or not. No loose ends.

well, they could just be made to disappear like the LV shooting guard

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Stein. Berg. Owtiz.. Such "ethnic" connotations.

Dont trust or believe anything to do with these fraudulent war mongering Satan worshipping pedophile filth.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Two respected coroners examined the body. Do you think they would not have properly identified the body?

Unless they (the two respected coroners) knew Epstein personally.....How

could they possibly identify him?

To any coroner he was just a body tagged with a brown label.

No one can identify anyone they have never met personally before however

'respected' they may be!

One of those coroners supports the suicide theory while the other one stated that there are some inconsistencies but also stated that while it almost never happens that its not impossible.

So a 50% possibility either way?

Now you claim he was never in the MCC?

The only person who knows if he was or wasn't is the governor? And there is

the possibility he is lying either way, to suit the desired outcome of a death

or no death.

I don't know but I do look at the facts we do know. He was in prison.

Do we know FACTS? or do we know what we have been told?

He attempted suicide and failed. He attempted again and was successful.

That is what was 'reported' ........but is it FACT or a 'story unfolding'?

Two coroners examined the body, both who would have identified who it was. Previous prison records would have made that easy. His brother would also have identified him.

As I said No one can identify anyone they do not know that is why a body is

identified by family members.

His brother identified a body......for what reason might he lie - So that

his very rich brother could live on in another identity?

Stranger things happen

Video of the hallway outside his cell was reviewed by the Attorney General who is satisfied that no one else entered the cell.

And that concludes the matter?

Video tape cannot be minipulated or altered and an ordinary human being

who also happens to be an 'Attorney General' is incapable of lying??????

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I ask for facts, and you consistently come back with hearsay. Constantly regurgitating what the MSM has reported. You haven’t supplied even one link for verification of proof.

Then you come back with dribble like “Epsteins cell mate verified he was there”. Where has this even been reported??? You just make crap up.

I’m not wasting my time debating with you anymore. Go ahead, believe what you’ve been told.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

He was incarcerated in Florida and a sex offender would have a DNA profile on file in addition to finger prints. Coroners identify bodies everyday without knowing the victim personally using dental records, fingerprints, and relatives. Surely you know this... But apparently not... after all everyone lies right to include the lunitics claiming one minute he is alive and one minute he is dead.

The Governor didn't know Epstien personally did he? How is he the only one who would know he was in theMCC? There are guards who interacted daily with him, the prison doctors who saw him after the first suicide attempt, the other prisoners including the cell mate, oh wait... they are all liars right?

If everyone is lying, then case closed right? All those claiming he is alive and well could be lying but you believe them with no evidence period, the other side has at least supporting evidence, but its fake or altered right?

What a twisted world to live in, I rather feel sorry for those, that in order to justify the rumors and innuendo that one convinces themselves that nothing is real, and everyone lies, except for the people pushing the only story they want to believe.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You believe what you are told by some random guy on a you boob video. Why would I supply links when you will dismiss them as MSM lies.

Numerous articles and videos are out there about Epstiens former cell mate. He was under investigation after the first suicide attempt and cleared of wrong doing, which would confirm that Epstien was incarcerated in the MCC, of course that's a fact so I expect you to dismiss it entirely since it throws your theory into disarray.

The cell mates lawyer was the instrument for the video surfacing, he was initially told it was lost but threatened to sue and suddenly it was found. Many stories about this as well, you can find them if so much time was not spent watching some random nut on the internet explain to you about ear cartlidge.

You can't debate which is why you wish to bail, as facts are facts, and internet rumors are just that... Rumors

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

What are you talking about now? I haven’t posted or referenced one single Youtube video in this thread. My investigations are my own and collaboration with others here.

I’m not responding to your fabricated claims anymore. This will be my last reply to you.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist
Mental illness creates more mental illness.
Being a pedo I'm sure was not his only issue.

Dude is dead. We should focus on helping his victims and dismantling the network he built.
That world wide child slave network he was a part of is still operating.
I don't even believe that epstien was the head of it.

And that is a 3rd group that would have wanted to see him dead. If he had talked he would not have been safe anywhere in the world. If he doesn't talk he loses everything and is still killed by the powerful while in prison. All that absolute freedom he had all his life. Freedom you and I will never have. That's a hell of a thing to lose.

So if your going to be killed at this point no mater what you do.
I think a guy that old that has already gotten away with so much and done everything he ever wanted to do. Death doesn't look that bad.

I'd much sooner believe that someone killed him in his cell than I would that his death was faked.
So much easier to just kill the guy.
He probably killed himself because he knew that death at the hands of the elite and/or the mob would be much more painful.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yet... You keep responding. Those "investigations" involve hours of scouring you boob videos which are then parroted as fact... Otherwise the investigations would be empty... Internet investigations involve stories from the very MSM attacked as fake lies... Blogs of like minded echo artists... And the favorite you boob click bait videos... Otherwise nothing... The same rumors and innuendo that keeps 6th graders busy all year long.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

If everyone is lying, then case closed right? All those claiming he is alive and well could be lying but you believe them with no evidence period, the other side has at least supporting evidence, but its fake or altered right?

I'm on the fence about whether he is dead or alive....... what I do know

is that a man who has ALL that evidence he has is in a very good position

for certain VIP's keeping him alive, because while he is alive the evidence

is safe as soon as he dies the evidence (IF he has been clever and

there is nothing to suggest otherwise) goes viral

A good insurance policy for being kept alive I would suggest

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
I really have no idea one way or the other. If Epstien was such a clever guy, then he never would have gone to jail the first time. If he has all this secret blackmail on the elite, why didn't he get out of it all the first time?

If all these lowly public officials like guards, paramedics, coroners, reporters, etc, are lying, then why didnt they lie for him before?

Lots of questions unanswered for sure, but no reason to go off the rails with asinine theories that make no sense and have less evidence than the official story. It does nothing but further obscure what really happened and proves beyond a shadow of doubt that mental health is indeed an issue in this country

edit on 1/3/2020 by DJMSN because: Correction

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join