It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was a friend of Jeffrey Epstein. Here's what I know

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

So why are you on these forums then, if internet research is so pointless?

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Ah Ghislaine, you're using the wrong word. Her father is a member of Mossad. No, you have to use the past tense, he WAS a member of Mossad. Cos he's dead, took a swim off his yacht and failed to get back on.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Ah Ghislaine, you're using the wrong word. Her father is a member of Mossad. No, you have to use the past tense, he WAS a member of Mossad. Cos he's dead, took a swim off his yacht and failed to get back on.

Murder?

Suicide?

Murder made to look like suicide?
Most likely....

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Murder?

Suicide?

Murder made to look like suicide?
Most likely....

I believe they claimed this one was accidental. You know, they’ve got to switch up the game once in a while...

I read a bunch of articles that stated Robert was a terrible father to his kids. With the exception of Ghislaine. He had some sort of affinity for her.

Just throwing this out there, but maybe, her father sexually abused her. It’s common for people to become sex addicts that were abused.

Here’s a quote from the article:

In the early ‘90s, at a Joan Rivers dinner party, my wife and I encountered Ghislaine Maxwell, daughter of disgraced British publishing mogul Robert Maxwell and Epstein’s girlfriend for a brief period in the '90s. She has been accused of recruiting and grooming girls and women for Epstein; she denies this. I’d met her several times with Epstein; we were also “friends,” in that transactional Manhattan way. And might now become better friends. “If you lose 10 pounds, I’ll f**k you,” she said, with my wife standing next to me. And she too became dead to me.

edit on 1-1-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I believe they claimed this one was accidental. You know, they’ve got to switch up the game once in a while...

You mean like accidently being hit on the head by some loose metal

piece of equipment just before entering the Atlantic ocean almost in

the middle of know where .....

In 1991, the newspaper publisher’s body was discovered floating in the Atlantic Ocean having fallen off his luxury yacht

He was a BIG man to slip between the yachts railings, and unnoticed???

edit on 1-1-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
So what actual evidence exists other than "eye witnesses"? When that much money is involved you can find people who'll say anything for or against you. The one thing I've begun to believe is the least accurate people are eye witnesses.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MoonMine

Oh, I would say DEFINITELY relevant and thank you!

One of the huge elephants in the room is the rumor that Epstein's tail numbers were supplied by DynCorp. I suspect they were used for smuggling of all things and supplied by the Clintons.

Article here: Epstein, State Dept, CIA

And the Clintons, I believe they are behind the OK bombing to cover tracks of what you just outlined.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlissSeeker

One of the huge elephants in the room is the rumor that Epstein's tail numbers were supplied by DynCorp. I suspect they were used for smuggling of all things and supplied by the Clintons.

Article here: Epstein, State Dept, CIA

There you go.

originally posted by: BlissSeeker
And the Clintons, I believe they are behind the OK bombing to cover tracks of what you just outlined.

That may well be and if so they will not have had a moment of doubt or regret while executing that op.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

To debunk outrageous out of control speculation which occurs on a daily basis, especially in regards to this particular story.

Nothing has come from any of the rumors to date. Otherwise Epstien would be alive and well on his island still partying with Clinton.

Legitimate facts, like an autopsy by two very respected coroners prove that false, however the daily crew of innuendo continue to push false information which in reality only serves to hide any actual factual information coming forth.

Its dangerous to maintain a belief in the MSM but even more dangerous to lose it completely and throw out biased rumors which only distort truth.

Nothing has done more damage to the subjects we explore on the forums than internet detectives regurgitating each others lies and just outright fake information.

Too many, have no problem naming individuals as being involved and actually endangering lives. From Sandy Hook to people shooting up pizza parlors, all over rumors. Its a shame

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

You’re right. And so is the MSM. Epstein committed suicide. Nothing to see here, move on...

Sometimes I wish I was so foolish. Life would be so much easier!

Eat, drink, work, sleep...... repeat.....

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I pointed out this Mossad connection; "dead or alive" he remains a member. Why hasn't she taken a nosedive off a yacht?
edit on 1-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Sometimes the foolish need to look in the mirror in order to properly define the word. I suppose I should tow the line huh? Fall in the echo chamber of repeated lies, stick my head in an alleged rabbit hole? Are Just move on, get out of the way of all the rumors and lies as truth doesn't matter as long as my version goes viral, and my supporting echo chamber cheers and drinks another toast to the great Kappy in the sky.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN You assume too much.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Nothing to see here, move on...

Until people bring something to actually see, there is nothing to see here.

Speculation is just that: the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The debate should be framed is he still alive or did someone kill him?

I believe he was going to take big names down and they cut a deal. Freedom, plastic surgery, and a new life in the country he worked for.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

We don't need to do clickbait headlines for posts though.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

(post by KKLOCO removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Agreed.

I do believe sex addiction just like any other addiction is treatable. But when the sex addiction includes the torture of children, the enslavement and trafficking of children, nah. Honestly I know this isn't the right way to approach it, technically, but for me I'd put a bullet between their eyes and move on down the line.

Sometimes you have to set a precedent. This is how we will handle you, no special treatment. It's cheap and effective.

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppositeoftruth
a reply to: Justoneman

Agreed.

I do believe sex addiction just like any other addiction is treatable. But when the sex addiction includes the torture of children, the enslavement and trafficking of children, nah. Honestly I know this isn't the right way to approach it, technically, but for me I'd put a bullet between their eyes and move on down the line.

Sometimes you have to set a precedent. This is how we will handle you, no special treatment. It's cheap and effective.

There is DNA that says take a child and molest them which needs to be eradicated from the Solar System if I was the man in charge of punishments.
edit on 2-1-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join