It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would YOU have done???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'll keep short.
MY kipper whom was a white Sheppard and some wolf was the sweetest dog to his people. But I knew he was a spitfire even to me at times. Vets feared him when I brought him in for medical. I always took the precautions as I would muzzle him( again I already knew he would snap if you will) . Again at home kipper wanted to love and be loved. You can't no matter how hard you try... to convince a stranger that your dog that they are 100% safe. Only you would know this, and a person next door or down the street would 100% not.

I feel first for the animal. But from what I'm reading, the human of this wolf is responsible. And it sucks more for the dog.

If someone really loves their pets, be responsible and fence in the yard in which they live.

You don't know my pets, and I don't know yours. If you love them, protect them.

Damn this is a crappy situation.

KIPPER

He was a rescue. Died of cancer at 15.
edit on 23-12-2019 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Shoot someone's pet for going through the trash is the work of a low life peice of #. I don't have much more to say than that, lowlife POS.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

And if you go out and say things like you would kill his whole family, that makes you the crazy and dangerous one.

I wouldn't say a damn thing.

My neighbor shoots my dog because the fence that separates our
properties isn't sufficient? This is everyday crap on ranch style property.
I suppose I should just expect my cattle to be shot because they weren't
on a gaw damn leash and breached the fence during the night? My horse
jumps the fence goodbye Trigger. My kids? See I understand clearly what
an act of war is. And I'd never shoot one of my neighbors animals when
there are a multitude of other ways to solving the problem. To just open
fire on a member of someone else's family are you out of screwball mind?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Quote from your message

I wouldn't stop at just kill'n him I'd kill his whole family
burn his down and kill all his friends too.

I made it bold for you.

You sound like a reasonable person, going off on that tangent and making up scenarios that, I guess, should justify what you wrote in the quote above.
edit on 23-12-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Shoot someone's pet for going through the trash is the work of a low life peice of #. I don't have much more to say than that, lowlife POS.

I want to strongly agree...
But how many time did this happen, and did it try going after anyone.

Again I've already stated this sucks, why did the owner not attempt to correct the situation.
Here's where I differ slightly... did the shooter try helping the animal. I mean that the dog was rooting through trash for food perhaps.

I said in my post that I'm completely responsible for the animal I love. But no one outside knows my dog. I'm aware there are people who will not give it a second thought to kill with intent. That's why I try damn hard to protect my family... animals are family.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

I couldn't shoot any dog no way in hell.

And if somebody shot my dog he better be expecting hell to visit him.

Well, I hate to break this to you, but an attitude like that might very well summon hell, but be careful what you wish for because who gets visited might surprise you (not in a good way either).

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yep, I guess so...in your opinion! That's the way it is.

Keep your dogs on your land and we'll be just fine.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: carsforkids

I couldn't shoot any dog no way in hell.

And if somebody shot my dog he better be expecting hell to visit him.

Well, I hate to break this to you, but an attitude like that might very well summon hell, but be careful what you wish for because who gets visited might surprise you (not in a good way either).

If someone shot my dogs. I'd wish hell on them, might have a few drinks and think about how I'd go about it. But in the end it was my fault for not fixing the situation. What a crappy situation. Poor dog.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I agree the owner is responsible, however it's still a lowlife act shooting the animal. Being a neighbouring property it's fair to assume both parties knew each other.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Hey toughguy, you better relax a little. Someone might consider that a threat!

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It is my opinion, and you're right if the animal didn't stray it wouldn't have been an issue.

Either way that brings bad karma and personally I wouldn't be able to let it go.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

No argument there at all, hence my closing statement in the OP.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

An attitude is something you walk around with everyday.

You asked " What would you do" I give you truth about how I
would feel about the situation. I know I would nut the f%@# up if
you shot my dog for what? Messing up your gaw damn trash?
People like that don't deserve to have the second amendment.
Neighbors don't even do stupid shet like to each other. It's not
an attitude it's war. if you don't think I'm sharp enough to have
considered all things, That's you're mistake. When someone
ignores all the other options and just blows away my dog for
be'n a dog? i'd say they're the one with the wrong attitude.

Rather be tuff than a coward dog sniper. No threat abut it.
Threats come in words.
edit on 23-12-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I would have shot the dog, or shot at it. Hell, I've shot at dogs on my property for similar reasons. Of course, I suppose if I knew who they belonged to I would tell them: Keep your dogs on your property. It will not end well if they get into and scatter trash all over the place, or get after my pets or livestock.

I have cats. You have dogs. If your dogs get after my cats on my property, they will get shot. Period.

Keep your dogs on your own property.

My new next door neighbor has ( I think they're his), two huge German shepherds. Sometimes they come onto the property and get in the pond, sometimes they come and chase the deer.

I knew a guy once whose neighbor's dog come on their property and killed a couple of his chickens. The guy shot the dog, but did not kill it. The neighbor sued for the vet bills. The guy in turn sued for the bullet.

edit on 23-12-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sugarcakes
Easy. Shooter is killed at earliest convenience. Should not be leaving trash for animals to pick up. Simple. Shooter is also fed to dogs. Thank you. Circle of life. Dogs continue to do their job because who can have just one? I'm an omnivore- don't need meat. Dogs do.

1 post
registered Saturday
shills be everywhere
edit on 2019-12-23 by ganjoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

I made it bold for you.

I'll put it up above my house in neon if you like?
i meant every word.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I agree the owner is responsible, however it's still a lowlife act shooting the animal. Being a neighbouring property it's fair to assume both parties knew each other.

Wolf dogs are known for being unstable as a part of their nature. If you, as my neighbor, have one, and I know you, then I likely also know this about you (that you have a wolf dog which is going to be most likely be unstable, especially around strangers).

So why are you calling me a lowlife again when you let your dog break into my trash on my property time after time and it finally gets shot?

What else was bound to happen?

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Keep the dog on your property. That simple. I really feel for the owner, but he needs to realize he is the cause of this.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Take responsibility for your animals. You are the low life POS for letting them roam on other people’s property. You don’t have the right to visit your lack of responsibility on others. It figures you think other people should be responsible for your crap.

posted on Dec, 23 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Closing.

I know my dogs.

You know yours.

I know my dogs might look like a threat.

I also know there are A$$holes out there looking for a reason.

I'm not one of those A'Holes. I've been bit before. But someone who has never been won't see it like I do.

A cop shot a weimaranar in a back yard, the cop was trespassing in a back yard looking for a crook in California a couple years back. The dog was relaxing in it's home yard. Dog barks, cop shoots.

I do everything to protect you from my dogs. More importantly, I do everything to protect my dogs from you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join