It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It just the same cases again and again and again

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I dont understand

Why are we still going through the same cases
Rendlesham
Roswell
Skinny Bob gray
Billy Meier(obvious hoax)

But its the same stories we are going through, yes some of them are compelling but it just seems like clutching through straws to have nothing but the same done to death cases to go on and on about.

But, isnt that the state of ufology today that apart from some nice tidbits in the media who are clearly more open about it nowadays
it is just witness reports and cases from many many years ago

Videos nowadays are absolutly nothing just random dots of light in the sky with no point of reference

Ufology today is incredibly boring and we learn next to nothing new apart from governments/militarys being more open to it
(which is no big suprise as nowadays with the discoveries of all these planets out there it is inconceivable that out there is no life but us)

its fascinating to watch ancient aliens, or hear about witness testimonies from aircrafts but come on ........... is that it? surely there must be something tangible happening nowadays besides for a ramdom dot of light on a youtube video!

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
What makes my point even more so is even ancient aliens in recent series are repeating the old cases

There is absolutly nothing new in terms of evidence or cases - zero/zilch

I cringe when i see a youtube video of some guy with a really foul mouth saying what the F is that, swearing his head off, showing a 30 second video of a random stationary light and then the video stopping, showing nothing of before or after

Thats youtube for you and thats the state of ufology today

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I have a pretty good feeling that the next step to Disclosure involves Antarctica. Something is going on down there, and I am fairly sure that Admiral Byrd and all the other explorers in Antarctica have witnessed that there is a different race of people down there .

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What if these are all symptoms of UFOs not really existing? Most everyone with a phone today should be capturing clear, convincing evidence all the time, but it seems the opposite is true. Maybe now that it's easy to document it's become hard to hoax.

This is what popped into my head after reading your op anyhow.

a reply to: PandaPrincess

edit on 20-12-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

‘They’ are one step ahead of the game. With our new technologies, they have become extremely evasive. Check out the Skinwalker Ranch tale. NIDS claimed that the more they tried to surveil the phenomenon, the less It made itself known.

They don’t call them cosmic tricksters for nothing.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I think there are only two kinds of sightings. One type is related from other people. This is what you are talking about in your OP. This is what ancient aliens repeats over and over. UFO theorists say ''yes''.

The only other type of sighting is first hand sighting. While the first type asks us to believe other people, this type requires us to believe our own senses. THAT is the real question, do we trust our own senses. And if we do, how do we interpret those senses.

My sightings came way back in the late 50s to late 60s. While at the time I took them to be what I hoped would be a constant flow of UFO and other worldly revelations, that was not to be. The rest of the world continued to offer only second hand sightings and nothing more than ''lights'' in the sky and complex stories of what others had seen.

There has been no mass experience such as we have seen in movies. None.

So from this I have come to think that whatever it is that some of us experience is not for mass consumption but rather a personal experience that really cannot be related to others because then when it is it becomes that first type of sighting, told stories.

So for anyone who wants to understand this whole phenomena I suggest that reading about it all is worthless, much as you suggest as well. Take the position of a watcher and wait. Go about our lives and wait for it to happen to us. It either will or it won't. Patience.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Why are we still going through the same cases

Peaks and troughs , that's Ufology.

Ancient Aliens is entertainment and youtube is a marketplace , if there is gold it's in the old cases.
edit on 20-12-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
THEY do not want US to know.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It's true, I'm tired of all the same cases being rehashed Ad infinitum. I don't know why the media and these shows don't take a look at all the other cases people report.

It's true most have cell phone cameras, but the photos and videos aren't detailed enough because of the limitations of phone cameras

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah, it's pretty tiring. At least that discovery show "Unidentified: Inside America's UFO Investigation" the latest apparently new formulation of the gang of supposed "experts" getting to the bottom of it all isn't...er....is a new take. Sort of. I expect Halt to show up any time on that show. Like they found that Hitler guy. And Escobar's millions.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
THEY do not want US to know.

Who is "they" ?
What do "they" not want us to know ?
Too ambiguous , please clarify.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

‘They’ are one step ahead of the game. With our new technologies, they have become extremely evasive. Check out the Skinwalker Ranch tale. NIDS claimed that the more they tried to surveil the phenomenon, the less It made itself known.

They don’t call them cosmic tricksters for nothing.

‘They’ are one step ahead of the game

Who are "they" ?

they have become extremely evasive

Yet fly around with bright lights on at night ?

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
It's true, I'm tired of all the same cases being rehashed Ad infinitum. I don't know why the media and these shows don't take a look at all the other cases people report.

It's true most have cell phone cameras, but the photos and videos aren't detailed enough because of the limitations of phone cameras

I don't think it's productive to blame it on the cameras. People have taken perfectly fine images of UFOs since the begining. But a picture is just a picture. All it shows is that something odd was flying around. We already know that. Unless there is something more tangible found that links directly with the object in the photo, that's the end of the information line. And so far, while there have been traces and effects linked to sightings, none have ever provided additional information we could use to figure out an "answer."

As for the idea that the military knows the whole story and is keeping it from us, I think that's giving them too much credit. The US military is only one entity, and they don't own the globe. Sightings happen in other countries, too, and they're not any more enlightening than anywhere else.

Add to all this that while UFOs continue to be seen and recorded in record numbers, there is no good civilian UFO organization capable of handling them. They show up on YouTube and are forgotten. The general public sees so many these days they don't have any value.

So people keep rehashing the old cases because at least some of them were properly researched at the time, and there is more information in them than some random YouTube video.

As for us one day "solving" the mystery, as time goes by I tend to think that these things are part of the complex way we perceive and interact with reality, and due to our very limited perceptions and our marginal level of intelligence, we'll never figure it out. As I've said in the past, we're like a cat trying to understand income taxes.

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I don't know what you are complaining about but this is one the best most interesting UFO cases I've ever studied:

After you hear Fravor's commentary it's pretty jaw dropping!

edit on 20-12-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   
My 2 cents ' alethiometer lost 4ever '

those that are in the know don't share info. Those that share dont' know. Fightclub right ?
So make the best of what is on the interrnet and extrapolate. Maybe some truth in it. But even if so there is no way to communicate in a way that makes some sense.

IMHO , ufo's just entertainment , folklore , hoaxers. No real investigations big ego's like TDL leading us nowhere. all in all it's just dust in the wind .

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Here’s a good one with many witnesses. Seems the popular UFO shows never mention it:

Redlands, California, 1968

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
And another excellent case:

Levelland, Texas

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiffWellington
Here’s a good one with many witnesses. Seems the popular UFO shows never mention it:

Redlands, California, 1968

Yes but this is my problem with ufology

there is ZERO happening today

its all these old cases rehashed

and even these old cases dont have any evidence apart from witness reports sometimes second hand!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
No real investigations big ego's like TDL leading us nowhere. all in all it's just dust in the wind .

whats tdl mean

posted on Dec, 21 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

You just aren't tryin'.....we have new reports weekly...here and elsewhere.

Ie: The big current reveal of the "Tic Tac" incidents by the US Military. And the Phoenix triangles are back....there are dozen more...and YouTube only gets from people who sends videos...certainly not all incidents make it there.

Hell...Go to Mufon or Earthfiles, Undiscovered Country
edit on 21-12-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join