It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OIG fisa abuse report confirms high level plants and spies inserted into Trump campaign

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Auth3nt1k

Confidential Human Source [CHS] (e.g. source #2)

vs use of

FBI Undercover Employee [UCE]

i cant seem to find the details on that yet

edit on 12 9 2019 by dashen because: please stand by

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Translation from Horowitz findings:

The FBI did comply with DOJ rules and regulations and showed no political bias, but in the instances where the FBI did not follow the rules and regulations set forth by the DOJ and showed political bias, well they should just use their personal phones next time and try to do a better job.

Move along, nothing to see hear.

originally posted by: dashen

Auth3nt1k your reading comprehension is spot on and im glad you ask.

from the report

While we concluded that the investigative
activities undertaken by the Crossfire Hurricane team
involving CHSs and UCEs complied with applicable
Department and FBI policies, we believe that in certain
circumstances Department and FBI policies do not
provide sufficient oversight and accountability for
investigative activities that have the potential to gather
sensitive information involving protected First
Amendment activity, and therefore include
recommendations to address these issues.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

oh, i wouldnt say theres nothing to see here...

While the
investigative activity in this case clearly implicated First Amendment protected
activity, we did not find evidence that members of Crossfire Hurricane team
attempted to use CHSs or UCEs for the sole purpose of monitoring activities
protected by the First Amendment. Rather, we determined that these investigative
activities were focused on obtaining information that would enable investigators to
better assess the predicating information. Indeed, a significant amount of the
information gathered during these operations was inconsistent with the Steele
election reporting and should have been provided to Department attorneys, but was
not.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
This is just another disappointment like Comey's press conference. It outlines all the stuff they did wrong, and then does nothing. Hopefully Durham is gonna come down hard on these #ers but I'm not optimistic.

The finding of no political bias is particularly infuriating because they based that on not finding any smoking guns like texts saying "Hey wanna be biased in this investigation?" It's like the corruption laws for politicians, the law is written so narrowly that unless you have them on tape saying "Hey wanna do something corrupt?" it's not enough evidence. Just because they couldn't find evidence that meets that absurd standard doesn't mean there's no bias. Of all the mistakes they found, what was it 17 major problems? ALL of them were things that hurt Trump by coincidence? If they were honest mistakes there would be things that helped Trump and things that hurt him, distributed more or less equally. Every single thing they screwed up or omitted or forgot to do was bad for Trump. That's clearly bias.

And the nature of the things the IG found wrong is not minor. When I was in the Air Force I saw IG investigations numerous times. If this number of major problems were found, whether they were deliberate or not, heads would #ing roll. The commander (in this case the Director of the agency) would lose their job and have to resign, and numerous other people at the high levels of the unit would face serious consequences to their careers and could possibly be charged for dereliction of duty, among other things. There's being bad at your job, and then there's being criminally bad at your job. But we all know this will all be whitewashed like Clinton's crimes were, as if it's realistic to think someone with Clinton's extensive experience just didn't know how to properly handle classified material. "No intent," that kind of nonsense. It's disgusting.
edit on 9 12 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

We also looked for, but did not find, documentary evidence that investigative
activities involving CHSs and UCEs during Crossfire Hurricane were undertaken for
political purposes, rather than investigative objectives. Similarly, none of the
witnesses provided any such information to us. In addition, we evaluated the roles
of Lisa Page and Strzok in decision making about how to use CHSs and UCEs in the
Crossfire Hurricane investigation. We learned that the Crossfire Hurricane case
agents had limited and, in some cases, no interaction with Lisa Page, and that she
had no authority over, or even involvement in, decision making concerning the use
of CHSs or UCEs. Although we found that Strzok oversaw aspects of Crossfire
Hurricane, and was briefed regarding the plans for the use of CHSs and UCEs, we
found no evidence that Strzok gave specific directions as to which CHSs to task and
how to task them, or acted as the sole decision maker for any of the CHS or UCE
operations. In addition, none of the Crossfire Hurricane team members stated that
they believed Strzok's political views impacted the use of CHSs or UCEs, and we did
not find any documentary evidence suggesting such an impact.

The then Chief of NSD's Counterintelligence and Export Control
Section David Laufman told the OIG that he believed such activity should require
Department authorization. We agree.

they were running an off the books OP fast tracked by obama, bruce ohr and co

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Well according to the mainstream media (is it still cool to call it Lamestream? lol) there is nothing to see here. It is all over blown and much to do about nothing. There is no truths here other than Trump is babbling nutso stuff.

Please PLEASE note the sarcasm!

Side note: I hate when documents say "Source 1" etc. drives me nuts. Its like how CNN have all these sources
that seem to give them information all the time.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
page 407 part G

G. Participation in ODNI Strategic Intelligence Briefing
As described in Section V of Chapter Ten, we learned during the course of
our review that in August 2016, the supervisor of the Crossfire Hurricane
investigation, SSA 1, participated on behalf of the FBI in an ODNI strategic
intelligence briefing given to candidate Trump and his national security advisors,
including Flynn, and in a separate briefing given to candidate Clinton and her
national security advisors. The stated purpose of the FBI's counterintelligence and
security portion of the briefings was to provide the recipients "a baseline on thepresence and threat posed by foreign intelligence services to the National Security
of the U.S." However, we found the FBI also had an investigative purpose when it
specifically selected SSA 1, a supervisor for the Crossfire Hurricane investigation, to
provide the FBI briefings. SSA 1 was selected, in part, because Flynn, who would
be attending the briefing with candidate Trump, was a subject in one of the ongoing
investigations related to Crossfire Hurricane. SSA 1 told us that the briefing
provided him "the opportunity to gain assessment and possibly some level of
familiarity with [Flynn]. So, should we get to the point where we need to do a
subject interview .. .l would have that to fall back on."

He was spying on trump flynn and everyone and reporting back to comey who at the same time was covering up clintons server problems with BLEACH BIT

TREASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Source
2's October 17, 2016 meeting with Carter Page.

Page should know from that, you'd think.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
TREASON!!!!!!

After the meeting, SSA 1 drafted an Electronic Communication (EC)
documenting his participation in the ODNI strategic intelligence briefing attended by
Trump, Flynn, and another advisor, and added the EC to the Crossfire Hurricane
investigative file. The EC described the purpose, location, and attendees of the
briefing, and recounted in summary fashion the portion of the briefing SSA 1
provided. Woven into the briefing summary were questions posed to SSA 1 by
Trump and Flynn, and SSA 1 's responses, as well as comments made by Trump and
Flynn. SSA 1 told us that he documented those instances where he was engaged
by the attendees, as well as anything related to the FBI or pertinent to the Crossfire
Hurricane investigation, such as comments about the Russian Federation. SSA 1
said that he also documented information that may not have been relevant at the
time he recorded it, but might prove relevant in the future. SSA 1 told us that he
did not memorialize in writing the briefing he participated in of candidate Clinton
and her national security advisors because the attendees did not include a subject
of an FBI investigation, and because there was nothing from the other briefings that
was of investigative value to the Crossfire Hurricane team.
As we described earlier in connection with the FBI's decision not to conduct
defensive briefings to the Trump campaign about the information the FBI received
from the FFG, we did not identify any Department or FBI policy that applied to that
decision and determined that those decisions are judgment calls left to the
discretion of FBI officials. Similarly, we did not identify any Department or FBI
policy or guidance that specifically addresses using FBI counterintelligence and
security briefings to members of political campaigns for investigative purposes, as
occurred in Crossfire Hurricane. We believe there should be

THEY WERE USING HIS OWN INTEL BRIEFINGS TO SPY ON HIM!!!!

Baker told us that the decision to select SSA 1 to participate in the ODNI
briefing because of his involvement with Crossfire Hurricane was reached by
consensus among a group that he recalled involved multiple FBI officials, including
McCabe. 530 If accurate, SSA 1 's selection at least was discussed and approved by
high-level officials at the FBI, which we believe should occur in advance of such
activity. However, there is nothing in FBI policy requiring high-level approval.
Further, the Department was not informed that the FBI was using the ODNI briefing
of a presidential candidate for investigative purposes, nor was ODNI made aware
that the individual providing the FBI's portion of the briefing would bememorializing information from the briefing into an FBI case file for investigative
purposes.

edit on 12 9 2019 by dashen because: YGBFKM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Did I read that right, Horowitz stated that none of Strozk's teammates/colleagues thought he had any bias?
That is what Horowitz used for his report conclusion/summary.

Horowitz said he saw no documetation of political bias...how about the text messages, that's not even taking into account the data we haven't had reported as well as Mueller smashing his phone.
This is hard to understand, it does not match up with the "i dunt know 'who da GPS foosion company is" Mooler testimony.

Did I get that wrong?
That is a pathetic excuse for an IG report by Horrorwitz.

originally posted by: dashen

We also looked for, but did not find, documentary evidence that investigative
activities involving CHSs and UCEs during Crossfire Hurricane were undertaken for
political purposes, rather than investigative objectives. Similarly, none of the
witnesses provided any such information to us. In addition, we evaluated the roles
of Lisa Page and Strzok in decision making about how to use CHSs and UCEs in the
Crossfire Hurricane investigation. We learned that the Crossfire Hurricane case
agents had limited and, in some cases, no interaction with Lisa Page, and that she
had no authority over, or even involvement in, decision making concerning the use
of CHSs or UCEs. Although we found that Strzok oversaw aspects of Crossfire
Hurricane, and was briefed regarding the plans for the use of CHSs and UCEs, we
found no evidence that Strzok gave specific directions as to which CHSs to task and
how to task them, or acted as the sole decision maker for any of the CHS or UCE
operations. In addition, none of the Crossfire Hurricane team members stated that
they believed Strzok's political views impacted the use of CHSs or UCEs, and we did
not find any documentary evidence suggesting such an impact.

The then Chief of NSD's Counterintelligence and Export Control
Section David Laufman told the OIG that he believed such activity should require
Department authorization. We agree.

they were running an off the books OP fast tracked by obama, bruce ohr and co

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You need to change the title of your thread or provide proof of its claims. The ig report specifically states there was NO use of CHS. NOONE was "inserted" into the trump campaign.

An FBI employee attending a intelligence briefing to see if Flynn was acting as a foreign agent is not treason. Flynn was acting as a foreign agent that is why he is now awaiting sentencing.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It's disappointing to hear you, anyone, speak of retired United States Army Lieutenant General Flynn in that way. I bet you gushed over Vindamint when he wore his uniform to the impeachment inquiry, yea you did...be honest.
Flynn is a true patriot, his story is still being written.

Flynn was set up because he was going to audit the Pentagon, he will have his redemption soon enough.
He is not going to jail, he will be vindicated and serve this country again in some kind of capacity.

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

You need to change the title of your thread or provide proof of its claims. The ig report specifically states there was NO use of CHS. NOONE was "inserted" into the trump campaign.

An FBI employee attending a intelligence briefing to see if Flynn was acting as a foreign agent is not treason. Flynn was acting as a foreign agent that is why he is now awaiting sentencing.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I've known too many pieces of excrement who wore the uniform to have a childlike admiration of it. I personally thought Vindman* came off as a bit of a tool. I could see why his coworkers wouldn't like him. I don't see why the gop thought he was beholden to Ukraine though. There seems to have been no proof of those allegations. I mean hell...he turned down their top military position right?
edit on 9-12-2019 by Auth3nt1k because: Guinness got met

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Oh you're not reading what it says.
They did use undercover agents and informants. They just didn't ask them to join the campaign.
I don't think he's ever going to be sentenced I think they're going to let him off because they set him up.
I take back what I said about your reading comprehension

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well said Ath3nt1k. You took the high road, I respect that. Glad we agree.
Lets see where the coming days and weeks take us.
I hope Americans can find a common cause, for now we will battle over investigations and interpretations of others
From people we never met and don't really know. It's all we have.

Not for long I hope, we could all use some clarity. Not sure where it will come from.
Imagine what we could accomplish if our differences weren't so divisive?
Yet they are for now, so be it. Battle on.

originally posted by: Auth3nt1k

I've known too many pieces of excrement who wore the uniform to have a childlike admiration of it. I personally thought Vindman* came off as a bit of a tool. I could see why his coworkers wouldn't like him. I don't see why the gop thought he was beholden to Ukraine though. There seems to have been no proof of those allegations. I mean hell...he turned their top military position right?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Correct they did not ask them to join and clearly stated if they had joined they would have stopped using them as an informant.

This report destroys the presidents lies.

No wire tap.
No one in his campaign spying.
Operation crossfire huricane started weeks before they got the dossier.

How anyone could vote for this man again after being played so bad is beyond me.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

General Mike Rogers personally broke chain of command under Obama and warned Trump that Trump Tower was being wiretapped by NSA.

Trump moved his campaign out of there the following day.

Additionally this report clearly shows that they did use undercover informants but that they were not being solely used to spy on the campaign
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
To get the snowball rolling down the hill.

Soon D5

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

So did mike Roger's do that before or after he said

“I have seen nothing on the NSA side that we have engaged in such activity, nor that anyone ever asked us to engage in such activity.”

About wiring tapping trump tower UNDER OATH?

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I think the best part of this is that Christopher Steele (of dossier fame) has been a close friend of the Trump family for nearly a decade.

The FBI did its job and AG Barr couldn't be more displeased.

posted on Dec, 9 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
BREAKING: U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee contains TRAITORS to the United States Constitution.

During the 2016 and 2017 effort to weaponize the institutions of government against the outside candidacy of Donald Trump, the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI) was a participating entity.

Dianne Feinstein, Richard Burr, Mark Warner, Daniel Jones, and James Wolfe were all participants of varying degrees.
OIG FISA-Abuse Report Redactions Expose Them: theconservativetreehouse.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join