It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God that ate you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Arrogance or capacity to dismiss a fool

I would never recommend anyone reads the bible
As for grumpy God, maybe, or maybe when society fails and becomes malevolent, it’s not such a bad thing to put that society out of its misery

I still listen to people complain God won’t wipe ISIS of the map, strike some people down and end evil but you, you call God sadistic when He did previously
Can’t please anyone

You have never considered what you complain about, tv generation

Finally, yes I agree, the end of religion has started, a good thing

posted on Dec, 13 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Arrogance or capacity to dismiss a fool

I would never recommend anyone reads the bible
As for grumpy God, maybe, or maybe when society fails and becomes malevolent, it’s not such a bad thing to put that society out of its misery

I still listen to people complain God won’t wipe ISIS of the map, strike some people down and end evil but you, you call God sadistic when He did previously
Can’t please anyone

You have never considered what you complain about, tv generation

Finally, yes I agree, the end of religion has started, a good thing

A fool is only a fool in somebody in the opinion of somebody else.
TV generation? You will have to explain that one to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Tv generation?
I don't think you have really thought your complaint through
God was violent but the question is why and you need to think that through yourself

Would you have been dissapointed in God if he ended nazism or communism before their time, ended the societies that instituted such evil
Many deny God because He allowed free will and didn't end evil societies

Tv generation, just like to be told what to think without thinking for yourself
I see it a lot in religions, especially Christian churches

You call me arrogant but I see the other argument as arrogant

posted on Dec, 16 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Bread And Wine... Amen!

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The antichrist peace offering is currently in the constellation of Libra. The current Right Ascension is 14h 30m 19s and the Declination is -15° 31' 05”

posted on Dec, 26 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

We recycle through the moon and an element of us is pure light sol (soul)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

a reply to: ManyMasks
Wouldn’t that be nice to think but People are inherently foolish
I don’t doubt in time the Catholic Church will lead another crusade to somewhere, many will follow

So you think they will lead another campaign to murder, plunder and pillage (with Gods approval) another country? To enslave sexually the females in order to dilute and ostensibly destroy their DNA imprint, to obliterate any evidence of a culture higher than their own? Basically take the Kings James Version of the Bible and inflict it upon the world. Its already happening, just a different belief system. The radicalized Islamist believers beat them to it.
edit on 31-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Jesus taught peace and love, how does a crusade measure up to that
Why the hate?

People like you are the crusaders, different holy war

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Jesus taught peace and love, how does a crusade measure up to that?
Why the hate? People like you are the crusaders, different holy war

The 9D Master Jesus was a genius idea bomb that was inserted into that time period to create a paradigm change in an ugly hopeless world. It worked. My holy war is against those that hide the truth about ALL THAT IS and expose those that enslave others through devastating culture killing antiquated belief systems or slanted media propaganda.
edit on 31-12-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

We recycle through the moon and an element of us is pure light sol (soul)

It is not a natural body. It is not made of Earths elements. Its substrate is only 2 miles thick, what is below that? It's orbit is unnatural for an object its size. There is no reason the moon exists except as a mechanical adjunct to the Earth to help with tides, seasons and convenient monitoring station by others.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Jehuty is just another name for Thoth, or Hermes or Enoch, or whatever else you choose to call anything. But whats in a name to a god who sheds it every so often like so much dead weight.

Its all lunacy. You wacky moon worshipers you.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Yeah cool, whatever you want to believe

Just don’t be carrying on Jesus taught war when the bible teaches He commanded love

You, you are just preaching your version of hate, just won’t admit it

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

A new name has been determined upon, the Nobody, the Nobody practises a reverse form of Consubstantiation, that is to say he feeds upon the hearts and brains of his victims in assimilating them, his only desire is growth and expansion through eating everyone, those who suspect they are the Nobody have already been consumed as a light snack.

Obscure sects may provide a light apertif and this can be accompanied by a glass of the blood of diabolic cultists, major world religions are only consumed on special feast days, this will inevitably lead to a Full Moon.

posted on Jan, 1 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yeah cool, whatever you want to believe Just don’t be carrying on Jesus taught war when the bible teaches He commanded love You, you are just preaching your version of hate, just won’t admit it

I don't 'believe' in anything. Master Jesus existed as a 9D figure inserted in that time period to change a paradigm. His message was "look within yourselves for the Kingdom of heaven". He was speaking of meditation and astral travel. He succeeded in the sense that his message carried; but then was warped and misused to control. In what way is that statement hateful?

edit on 1-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
People have believed and worshiped plenty of things. Also all biological tend to operate that way. The nature of the beast and all carbon based lifeforms. That thing which eats itself, even in stories and make believe.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
People have believed and worshiped plenty of things. Also all biological tend to operate that way. The nature of the beast and all carbon based lifeforms. That thing which eats itself, even in stories and make believe.

The second law of thermodynamics: "Everything Goes From Bad To Worse".
There is nothing you can do (that is within your power) to remedy that unfortunate truth.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Yeah cool, whatever you want to believe

Just don’t be carrying on Jesus taught war when the bible teaches He commanded love

You, you are just preaching your version of hate, just won’t admit it

Do you dismiss the Old Testament?
Is the New Testament the 'only' bible?
I think not.

The God of the OT was a complete bastard.
He pushed men to kill, womanise and be misogynistic.

Thing is, was יְהוֹשֻׁעַ the 'son' of Yahweh or El?

Anyway you look at it, you are arrogant beyond belief.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

No, you are arrogant beyond belief, nyah nyah, childish argument with nothing substantial to qualify your attack
I am going to guess you have read the bible, twice and know everything, well done

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It just makes no sense that "God" would despise its own creation so much as to (with relish) continually PUNISH it. That would describe a very sadistic personality completely lacking empathy yet expressing such loathing; one would imagine hates Itself as well.

edit on 12-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
It just makes no sense that "God" would despise its own creation so much as to (with relish) continually PUNISH it. That would describe a very sadistic personality completely lacking empathy yet expressing such loathing; one would imagine hates Itself as well.

Of course it makes no sense, unless, like you say, men were dealing with a sadistic entity who was tricking and punishing the creation of one of the other deities.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join