It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God that ate you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
An investigation into certain activities with regards to Yah-Khonsu-Djehuty otherwise known as the Moon Thrice Great and alleged to have taken place in the Sinai region involving Deicide and other nefarious deeds including cannibalism that have been ongoing for several thousand years.

The prime suspect in this investigation is Yah known to have been active in both Egypt and the Sinai region in ancient times and currently globally based, records indicate his appearance is that of the Lunar disk that which some claim as the Man in the Moon, according to expert evidence:

Iah is a very early god of the moon in ancient Egyptian religion, and his name sometimes transliterated as Yah, Jah or Aah, simply means "moon." Nevertheless, by the New Kingdom he was less prominent as a moon deity than the other gods with lunar connections, Thoth and Khonsu. As a result of the functional connection between them he could be identified with either of those deities. He was sometimes considered an adult form of Khonsu, and was increasingly absorbed by him.

The high point in Yah's popularity can be found following the the Middle Kingdom when many people immigrated from the Levant and the Hyksos ruled Egypt.

Yah-The Whole of the Moon

Yah was an obscure Deity in early Dynastic Egypt but became more popular under Hyksos influence, indicating that his origins were likely from the Sinai region originally were his name does not simply indicate Moon but rather the Proto-Semitic verb *(h-w-y) meaning “to be”

A Proto-Semitic Verb.

‘I am Iah who is among the gods and I will not die’

The Moon simply coming into being doesn't seem so bad but it is the secondary aspect of Khonsu were things start to get a little crazy;

“It is Khonsu who slew the lords, who strangles them for the King and extracts for him what is in their bodies, for he is the envoy who is sent to punish,”either case generally bearing the lunar disk and crescent on his head.

Khonsu represented the principle of self increase through the consumption of others as recorded in the Pyramid and Coffin texts, feasting on the heads and hearts of humanity, and a principle Pharaoh was expected to follow in his own personal development.

CT 311, that Khonsu “lives on hearts,” and 994 that he “lives on heads.”

Similarly, in CT spell 311 the operator ‘becoming’ Khonsu affirms that he has “bread consisting of men” and “offerings consisting of children.”

Khonsu the Cannibal

Experts generally consider that such texts were derived from actual archaic cannibal practise though were no longer practised literally in Dynastic Egypt, this had obviously also involved a cooking pot.

It is Grasper of topknots who is in cauldron, who lassoes them for Unis. It is the Serpent with raised head, who guards them for him and restrains them for him. It is the One who is over the reddening (blood), who binds them for him. It is Khonsu who cuts the lords, he strangles them for Unis, and extracts for him what is in their bodies. It is the messenger whom he (Unis) sends to confront. It is Shezmu who cuts them up for Unis, who cooks for him the things which are in them on his evening hearth-stones. It is Unis who eats their magic, who swallows their akhs

This then led to the premise that the generating Moon was a soul collective of those consumed by Khonsu including other Gods such that he became God of Gods, that the third aspect of Djehuty (Thoth) was that of the archived and conserved accumulated knowledge and wisdom within the Moon.

Khonsu is only attested in Egypt and not the Sinai region which i have suggested was the heartland of the cult of Yah, so what evidence for such cultic activities there?

Khonsu in terms of the Crescent Moon was represented as a child with the Egyptian side-locks, such as the manifestation of Yah as a child to Moses, a principle aspect was that of the traveller and pathfinder given the Moons traversing of the skies, a suitable God to lead an Exodus, he was also a marker of time and thus the duration of any such journey would have significance, his mode of travel was to be carried within an Ark.

So it happened that the statue of Khonsu was placed in an ark, which was carried on poles by twelve priests while two chanted prayers. When it was borne from the temple, Pharaoh offered up burning incense, and five boats set forth with the ark arid the priests, accompanied by soldiers, a chariot, and two horses.

Khonsu within the Ark was a healing Deity, the light that he had absorbed generally dealing with lesser Demons of Darkness, Gods that can heal generally also are capable of causing plague, all in all there is a strong case that the God of the Exodus was Yah-Khonsu.

With regards to the origins of Knonsu this is generally given as Atum and the maternal Mut, however early tradition suggested Sekhmet as the Mother before she was assimilated into Mut, she whose breath formed the desert, this made sense as she was capable of blood-thirsty deranged destruction, and it would make sense that Khonsu should emerge within the desert wilderness and increase through preying upon others.

Of course it needs to be considered whether the Moon actually does this and the answer is probably not, however that doesn't negate the principle being applied in magical terms were it is seemingly highly effective through dedication to the principle of assimilating others towards self increase, even to the extent of lunacy.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Madrusa

Do catholics not eat Jesus and Drink his blood also, puts a whole new perspective on that for me, thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

They do but that's the complete opposite principle, however i often considered the Catholic wafer to resemble the Moon and thus perhaps when that is full it shares itself among others and thus slowly dissipates and thus everyone gets a piece of the mystical Moon and represents the lunar collective.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks

Do catholics not eat Jesus and Drink his blood also, puts a whole new perspective on that for me, thanks.

So you actually believe bread wafers and wine magically turn into real blood and flesh in Catholic Churches and people drink real blood and eat real flesh
Puts a whole new perspective on that for me, thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Transubstantiation has been Catholic dogma for well over a thousand years.

edit on 27-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a sasquatch stole it

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I think imagination is a very powerful thing indeed, I might say I believe in a sentence but really I don't believe anything I just open my mind and let it run wild, usually I work on percentages like for example I'm 99% sure that everything has reason and for every effect there is a cause.
I think to believe, its 100% and I don't believe anything 100%

edit on 27-11-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I usually tend to consider that Yah Weh ended being a personification of the Sun, and was kind of similar to Ra and his jealousy, whose root may have belonged to Sumeria pantheon due to the word Elohim which changed over time.

I know that the Catholics do have symbology that identify with the Cresecent moon(Mary, or the woman clothed in sun in revelations), and Venus being a child.

Not a big believer in the whole exodus, but i do recall that there is a passage regarding that Satan an God were fighting over the body of Moses, which may have been symbolic to a rivalry of sorts among Egypt's elites but I really clarified or dug into it.

Snf for the read.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

A God that eats all other Gods ends up being the personification of everything.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If that was the case, the Dead Sea scrolls would of been Egytian instead of Hebrew. Not to too, familiar with Egyian mythology, but it sounds like Yah, and Khronus might be two separate Gods.

Yah sounds more like Venus, where it seems like it making the distinction of it "Shining like the Moon." Although rising isnt what Venus does since it more or less just pops or fades in an out. Also Venus has been given dual personifications before, since they it would appear as two different stars/planets due to the timing of the day.

Hathor an Sekmet are apparently the same coin, but with differing sides in some sects of egytian myths.

Also, Egyptian mythology tough to follow since they do rearrange their gods from time to time.

Dont know much about Yah or Khonsu but never heard of that connection of Yah an Yahweh. Will be reading about it.
edit on 27-11-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

And so?
What’s your point

Are you saying people literally believe that, every Catholic ever
Do you

Thanks, I am aware of catholic teaching.
Most Catholics don’t believe it was my point

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Raggedyman: And so? What’s your point Are you saying people literally believe that, every Catholic ever
Do you Thanks, I am aware of catholic teaching.Most Catholics don’t believe it was my point

This was an implied alchemical or magical transformation by a ritualized action; so yes this was an understood part of that Dogma by Principles. The natives didn't have to understand what they were participating in. The idea to turn back facing the congregation when performing mass and doing so IN ENGLISH instead of Latin was a huge mistake (hamstrung this ritual).
edit on 27-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I would be inclined to disagree but it’s subjective
I doubt most people even back then lacked that much common sense

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

The Hebrew script was created from the Egyptian in terms of proto-Sinaitic, without that no Dead sea scrolls or even scribal tradition.

According to the "alphabet theory", the early Semitic proto-alphabet reflected in the Proto-Sinaitic inscriptions would have given rise to both the Ancient South Arabian script and the Proto-Canaanite alphabet by the time of the Late Bronze Age collapse (1200–1150 BCE)

Proto Sinaitic

A product of extensive contact in the Sinai region, the case i made is that the religion had that same basis, the introduction of Egyptian concepts, particularly Khonsu.

Yah does not sound like Venus, and could be rendered as (Al)-Lah, Yah/Lah as the lunar disk was often seen as the Father of Venus, the same as for Sumerian Nanna as Moon God being seen as the Father of Inanna, the motif of the star and crescent.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Are you saying people literally believe that, every Catholic ever

If they don't then they're not following Catholic catechism. That was the point.

You run your mouth a lot, learn to listen once in awhile.

edit on 28-11-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Is that cheese pizza....

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Yeah, it's delicious.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I choose who I listen to
I know plenty of Catholics who don’t believe in transubstantiation

Maybe you should listen

Do yourself a favour and educate yourself, go ask some Catholics what they believe.
You would be surprised

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I know plenty of Catholics who don’t believe in transubstantiation

Then they aren't following the teaching of the Church, there are several Papal bulls on this.

Do yourself a favour and educate yourself...

I did, I was raised Catholic and attended catechism school for 10 years.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Kidding aren’t you?
Read Martin Luther’s view on Catholic doctrine, he left the church and started Protestantism based on their teachings

Do you really believe every single catholic believes everything the Catholic Church teaches, really

Plenty of protestants don’t follow church teachings never mind catholics believing papal bulls
My family are Catholic, they believe little of what they are told

There are people who call themselves Christian who don’t believe Christ was part of the Godhead, non trinitarian Christians, the list is endless

Read this and then get back to me with your oh so valid opinion
lacrossetribune.com... l

Well done
edit on 28-11-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Read Martin Luther’s view on Catholic doctrine..., he left the church and started Protestantism based on their teachings

Kinda proves the point, he isn't Catholic.

Plenty of protestants don’t follow church teachings never mind catholics believing papal bulls.

'Duh Protestants don't believe duh Catholics, I am righted, hur-dur.'

Keep digging son.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join