It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Customs Seize Hundreds Of Fake Driver’s Licenses Potential For Voter Fraud?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
After reading this story, the first thing I thought, is how many of these parcels get delivered across the country? I know that UPS has a major hub in Louisville. Makes me wonder how many packages go through that facility with fake licenses?

U.S. Customs and Border Patrol agents from the Chicago Field Office intercepted a parcel in Louisville that contained hundreds of fake driver’s licenses. A tweet by the CPB Chicago states the fraudulent ID’s were found at the Louisville mail facility. In all, the package contained 238 fake driver’s licenses and 536 black card stocks. The documents were turned over to CBP Fraudulent Document Analysis for further investigation.

www.wkyt.com...

Currently, there are 35 states that require voters to show some sort of ID in order to vote. 17 states ask for a photo ID and 17 states also accept non-photo IDs.

How many of these fake licenses get in the hands of illegal immigrants? Maybe hundreds? Perhaps many thousands? How many licenses would it take to flip a red state blue? How many of these fake licenses are being used in “vote harvesting” schemes?

This problem has already been reported in the past. Seems like this issue isn't going away anytime soon and may be a lot bigger problem than people realize.

From August 2017:

Four state Registry of Motor Vehicle clerks along with two other people were arrested Wednesday after authorities say they were making false identifications through the registry and selling them to people living in the country illegally, some of whom had been deported in the past. Some of those phony licenses and identifications were used to fraudulently register to vote in Boston, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office.

www.masslive.com...

This just proves to me that Russia is not not the only threat in the upcoming 2020 elections.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Democrat sponsored , developed , and deployed.
Potentially millions .
New Democrat slogan instead of "bring out the vote" ?
"bring out the illegal vote"

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

This just proves to me that Russia is not not the only threat in the upcoming 2020 elections.

It's to late for that.

The Senate will turn on Trump just as Marcus betrayed Julius. For the Good of Rome.

Or so my sources say, and my source is my gut. Always follow your gut, at least until you can figure out what is causing the explosive diarrhea.

Maybe.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You are morons if you think people are getting fake drivers licenses to vote. That is one of the last reasons that someone wold get a fake id.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Thanks for the name calling. By the way I, I posted an article that states, "they were making false identifications through the registry and selling them to people living in the country illegally, some of whom had been deported in the past. Some of those phony licenses and identifications were used to fraudulently register to vote in Boston."

Seems to me you should look in the mirror before calling others names pal.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I seriously doubt anyone who’s here illegally would risk themselves being here by bringing any unnecessary id checks like voting on to themselves.

They were probably getting id’s so they could work and pay taxes into the same system that most of y’all will live off of eventually, while they never get to see a dime from it.

Really though, who orders fake ids through the mail when you can just get one made in the neighborhood.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I seriously doubt anyone who’s here illegally would risk themselves being here by bringing any unnecessary id checks like voting on to themselves.

You might be right.

They were probably getting id’s so they could work and pay taxes into the same system that most of y’all will live off of eventually, while they never get to see a dime from it.

Yeah, probably.

Really though, who orders fake ids through the mail when you can just get one made in the neighborhood.

Dumb Lawless people. I wonder who the package was addressed to?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Where’s this new concern for the law coming from? If the President doesn’t have to follow the law none of the rest of us do.

It’s just smart to play the system right?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical
You are morons if you think people are getting fake drivers licenses to vote. That is one of the last reasons that someone wold get a fake id.

I tend to agree. That would be a low probability reason, but it is a reason none the less. It should be looked into just to make sure, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Why would they need ID to vote anyway?
CA doesn't think they need it, right?

Sheesh.
Let all illegals do whatever they want. Hell give them the country.

What's the worst that could happen?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
List of reasons to get a fake id:
1- Buy booze(my favorite)
2- Get into clubs
3- Take out library books
4- collect government welfare
5- Vote

Yup, right at the bottom of the list.
Next it will be called racist, and somehow Trumps fault and added to the articles of impeachment.

I mean let the illegals have their fake id's, oh the humanity.

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

I tend to agree. That would be a low probability reason, but it is a reason none the less. It should be looked into just to make sure, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Where’s this new concern for the law coming from? If the President doesn’t have to follow the law none of the rest of us do.

Concern? I wasn't speaking about law. I said lawless. That is the opposite of law. I also said dumb, which is the opposite of smart. Does that mean I am concerned about smart people as well?

It’s just smart to play the system right?

Smart people play the game and dumb people play the game. I think the answer to your question is that it is dumb to play a system against a smarter opponent.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I read that sarcastically. Am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

It's pointless telling Democrats about voter fraud. Despite case after case of Democrats convicted of voter fraud, Democrats will always say it's not real. It's what they do.

We need to go to a fingerprint system. Cheap and effective. That would eliminate 99% of this nonsense.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Yes, I was being sarcastic.

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I read that sarcastically. Am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   

How many of these fake licenses are being used in “vote harvesting” schemes?

Isn't the point of voter ID to verify the identity of a registered voter at a polling place? Unless a person happens to report to the assigned polling place of a registered voter it would seem such a false ID would not be effective.

Or are you saying that voter ID laws are useless because identity theft?

edit on 11/24/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Any moron would know that if a license is being smuggled in to the
country it's likely for political gain. Especially with all the shady
crap going on with the democratic party concerning the border.

edit on 24-11-2019 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Any moron would know that if a license is being smuggled in to the country it's likely for political gain.

Really?
That's the only reason for identity theft, false ID?

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Not what I said Mr. Phage.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

Right.
You said it's the likely reason.

My bad.
Political gain is the the most likely reason for selling false IDs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join