It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube Is Now Literately Censoring All forms of Conspiracy Theories After Research

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Youtube is a huge platform, it obviously has its own interest in pushing content. Has my feed shifted several times this year? Yes. Do I no longer have access to the type of content you describe? I absolutely still do. Youtube is trying to starve out content creators they have issue with, but it's not simply biased on the type of content. If they blocked access to all the content you've described, id imagine they will go out of business ASAP. Youtube is trying hard to turn all independent content into a mainstream message platform.

it a reply to: ChefFox

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ChefFox

Ah! The era of conspiracy theories ended some years ago.

YouTube like the MSM or others are a bit behind the times, generally by a few years, or few hundred years in some cases. The only thing that's going on is basically just the same ol, monetizing and controlling content, and eventually, mass public opinion.

Same ol #...Different day.

Anyways, I only watch youtube for basic stuff now a days. Really I spend more time watching people build bird houses or craft related other such things, then anything else. And when that goes? Well, so to will me watching YouTube. But then again, even the internet is getting old. You would think they would make a new internet by now.

But alas...

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Ah! The era of conspiracy theories ended some years ago.

What is happening to YT is no longer about conspiracy theories its about content creators who are aligned with the big six companies and corporations who have their own content backers on YT, with barely videos on their channels.
To promote their agenda or products.

The corporations feel threaten therefore they are now trying to punish anyone who isn't aligned to their side, or view of their products etc..

The only thing that's going on is basically just the same ol, monetizing and controlling content, and eventually, mass public opinion.

That is what is this thread about YT and greedy corporations want to control content they dont want other little people to succeed to be successful.

That is why recently YT brought in Will Smith to their rewind of this year. Because many of those channel on the rewin are either dead channels brought by YT for promotion and had begin promoting hollywood actors like Will Smith someone who had posted only one video on their whole channel.

Really I spend more time watching people build bird houses or craft related other such things

Ah But you see such things would be now targeted by the new YT rules.

posted on Nov, 25 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

Youtube is trying to starve out content creators they have issue with, but it's not simply biased on the type of content.

YT is bias when it comes to content.

Youtube is trying hard to turn all independent content into a mainstream message platform.

That is not what YouTube is trying to do. YouTube is bringing the Mainstream News Outlets onto its platform while censoring independent content and independent potical channels that could pose a threat to the establishment.

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

really I can still find thing son youtube about conspiracy and still get my subscriptions popping up on all the conspiracy channels

also if the algorhthim is helping their "agenda" then why so many right wing comedians on youtube , saying all sorts of non pc stuff

edit on 26-11-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2019 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I remember when this site used to be good and mainly about the paranormal, UFO's and conspiracy theories but now has turned into a 'Trump Can Do No Wrong' site. I rarely come here anymore.

JD

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
You know at first thought we all thought that YouTube's new search algorithm system would be a good system and idea? apparently it is not. The YouTube's new search algorithm system is not only broken but it appears to be targeting specif search results and audiences.

So in other words the YouTube's search algorithm system is not broken but working as intended.

If you are someone whose into alien, ufo, hall of records, Ancient Egypt? Ancient Aliens? etc Conspiracy Theories? well good luck with that on YouTube. After so many videos being posted on YT for years, YouTube and google now has finally found a way to censor these small voices on a huge platform that for years had went without having issues problems with the big corporate giant news media outlets.

YouTube and Google's algorithm system isn't just targeting Sandy hook/ false flag like Conspiracy Theories on its platform but literately anything involving govs/UFOs/Aliens/FalseFlag/Migration Crisis, UN.

My Research on YouTube's 1984's Algorithm System
I have done some Research on YouTube's 1984's Algorithm System and i have to say Google's/YouTube Algorithm System is a very scary Orwell's like
scenarios.

What YouTube's Algorithm System do? in my research i searched for specif things on YT just to see what kind of the results it would bring back and to not so surprise if you search for lets say in migration crisis videos or something similar many of the results would lead you to media's news outlets and their videos their videos would show up first in the search results.

An Example.

Migrant Invasion Crisis:
Results
Rebel News,Vice News video 12 months ago. Guardian News,Euro News, BBC News.
DW News.

Euro News
"Boat carrying migrants lands on popular tourist beach in Spain"

YouTube Warns you if you Make a Comment if its a Comment Against Leftist Ideology
YouTube is not only Censoring All forms of Conspiracy Theories but it would be now targeting anyone making comments that doesn't go along their agenda or potical Ideology.

On YT some of the users had being suspended for 30 days for just making expressing their views on the migration crisis or simply saying the swearing words by mistake or in angry.
If some users continue on breaking the rules they get their YT accounts banned.

What YouTube is doing is nothing more then pure censorship.

I just did a search for "Migrant Invasion Crisis" and I got mostly non media news outlet results. I don't think you did enough research nor do you understand youtubes algorithm like you claim.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Google made it very public many months ago they would be stopping conspiracy videos. How come it's taken so long for this fact to filter down to you?

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Google results, you tube are all so different.

ten years ago there was tons of cool ufo stuff on you tube

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Somehow I am thinking this cant be good for their business model. How many people go on YouTube to binge watch exactly the kinds of vids that are being censored? I am thinking its got to be in the millions. That's got to take a bite out of their revenue, and since nature abhors a vacuum, how long will it be before a site comes up to compete with them that DOESNT censor videos? Did YouTube just turn themselves into the MySpace of 2020?

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

Somehow I am thinking this cant be good for their business model. How many people go on YouTube to binge watch exactly the kinds of vids that are being censored? I am thinking its got to be in the millions. That's got to take a bite out of their revenue, and since nature abhors a vacuum, how long will it be before a site comes up to compete with them that DOESNT censor videos? Did YouTube just turn themselves into the MySpace of 2020?

What is being censored exactly can you provide examples ?

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: openminded2011

What is being censored exactly? can you provide examples?

A lot of conservatives are being censored or outright removed. Alex Jones, Gavin McGinnis. Videos alleged to promote "white racism" are being removed, but videos that attack white people are being left alone. For the record I don't agree with them, but they have the right to be heard. If that isn't censorship, can you tell me what else you call it?

edit on 30-11-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

I would imagine it's being done with profit in mind, perhaps these videos you mention just aren't getting enough views and are being removed to replace with more popular content.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

I just did a search for "Migrant Invasion Crisis" and I got mostly non media news outlet results.

Mostly some videos are there but on the top of the first page results on algorithm the algorithm results always bring out videos from MSM outlets first.

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

are being removed to replace with more popular content.

Popular Content is subjective. The videos arent being removed because they arent getting enough views it all has to due with which political agenda and alignment you and your video belong to.
edit on 30-11-2019 by ChefFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Popular Content is subjective. The videos arent being removed because they arent getting enough views it all has to due with which political agenda and alignment you and your video belong to.

I don't believe that, youtube is in the business of making money not politics.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Last I checked Jones and McGinnis were among the most popular vids on YouTube, with views in the millions, so I would say that's not the reason.

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I don't believe that, youtube is in the business of making money not politics.

Really? Then why have they targeted videos that are obviously popular? Alex Jones channel has 2.3 MILLION subscribers with 1.5 BILLION video views. Gavin McGinnis has 43 MILLION views of his vids.

socialblade.com...

socialblade.com...

I think you should re evaluate your theory.

edit on 1-12-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

Perhaps you're right thats a lot of views .

posted on Jan, 31 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join