It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times writer praises Hillary for wearing white and then slams Tulsi for the same thing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
No one knows the rules anymore...
The goalposts have been moved so many times your average leftist can really only repeat chants, bang on drums, and blow into whistle's for fear of being cannibalized by their peers.

Slowly the left is learning your individual rights like freedom of expression and speech are only guaranteed by others.

Only you!...
Can violate the freedom's of your peers.

I imagine the circular firing squad to continue till there is only one remaining extreme line of thinking that can barely form complete sentences. Let alone win elections...

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Reporting on female politicians fashion sense
Wins my vote, great policy, a white suit

Are women that dumb?

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
lmfao.
friedman. thats all you gotta say.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The kind of person who could carry the nuclear codes with aplomb.

And actually use them.
Only , a President nor any member of a President's staff have the "nuclear codes".
There is a reason for that.
What a load of bullsh__

edit on 11/22/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The fact anyone is commenting on suits just shows how crazy things have become.

posted on Nov, 22 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Lol, ..as opposed to Hillarys dystopian Dr Evil pantsuit attire.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Since we are using image to enforce and contrive our political opinions. Why do all left wing liberal types look like they need a good meal? Even the ones in my social circle or at work who i would describe as far left all look weedy and gaunt.

posted on Nov, 23 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Since we are using image to enforce and contrive our political opinions. Why do all left wing liberal types look like they need a good meal? Even the ones in my social circle or at work who i would describe as far left all look weedy and gaunt.

It's because they're vegan and are going to save the planet with their non-toxic farts.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

In her white suit, with her white crew neck underneath, Mrs. Clinton looked supremely unflappable: perfectly tailored and in control... The kind of person who could carry the nuclear codes with aplomb

I say the same if it was prison orange.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

My own opinion and personal observations, I agree. In comparing, I have come to my own realization that it seems that hate apparently eats them from the inside out. The more hate, the more pressure on their eyes and they seem to bug out! Thus, their observations become distorted.

Not all from the left experience this and some on the right do show these emotional effects too. Hate is such a strong stressful emotion like a drug, it can devour even the most healthy among us humans if over-indulged.

posted on Nov, 24 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Very advanced feminist play for the author to discuss as a driving point tulsi choice in clothing as an attack against her...

Totally OK for a leftist female to do, not OK for ANY white male to do...

posted on Nov, 26 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

The fact anyone is commenting on suits just shows how crazy things have become.

It certainly shows how petty it has become. Trivial and petty is what we talk about today. That is enabled by the mainstream media propaganda machine.

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Did you notice that the left brands ANYBODY who is remotely independent and not hyper partisan as being in a cult? Trump is a DC outsider and popular with disaffected middle class and old school conservatives and he's a cult leader. Tulsi Gabbard is not a DNC toady and she's a cult leader. While if you tow the party line and chant DNC mantra you're a free thinker in their minds.

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I'll give your theory some credence and look out for symptoms the next time i offend someone on the left. It won't take long, pretty much the next time i open my mouth. My only hope is that they start by eating their own tongue, although not sure that will even make a difference as all that generally comes out is unintelligible noise. Come to think of it, have they all lost their tongues from this affliction and that's why all i hear is droning noise every time i start a debate?
edit on 28/11/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join