It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Well that escalated quick. I'm sure a certain alphabet agency had a hand in it.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: queenofswords

Whoa, WTF?!! That text is only in the pop-up as the linked page says "... the 45th president of the United States"

IDK, maybe the contact link at very bottom.

Since it's an external link, I have no clue how to get that hateful lie removed.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, in that @Johnheretohelp interview at around 55:27 he says:

Mrs Butt-Hurt there, someone should look into her relationship with Biden, (cough) "Kickbacks"

Mrs Butt-Hurt = Ambassador Yavanovitch

A Yavonovitch/Biden connection sounds highly probable.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Actually, it's not external even though the links are listed under External but none of those links leave the wikipedia domain.

For vandalism, it is best just to fix it directly yourself; however, if you cannot fix it, you can email [email protected] and include the address or title of the article and a description of the vandalism.

I emailed them but more emails may help get it rectified faster.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Emails: Open Society Kept Alleged ‘Whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella Updated on George Soros’s Personal Ukraine Activities

A primary recipient of the Open Society emails along with Ciaramella was then-Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland, who played a central role in the anti-Trump dossier affair. Nuland, with whom Ciaramella worked closely, received updates on Ukraine issues from dossier author Christopher Steele in addition to her direct role in facilitating the dossier within the Obama administration.

The emails spotlight Soros’s access to national security officials under the Obama administration on the matter of Ukraine.

In one instance, Jeff Goldstein, senior policy analyst for Eurasia at the Open Society Foundations, sent a June 9, 2016 email to Nuland and Ciaramella, who were the missive’s primary recipients.
[..]

edit on 17-11-2019 by EfilsGood because: forgot quote

edit on Sun Nov 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Or because he realizes his ratings are slumping by appealing to the 30% of Americans who gobble that up.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Actually, it's not external even though the links are listed under External but none of those links leave the wikipedia domain.

For vandalism, it is best just to fix it directly yourself; however, if you cannot fix it, you can email [email protected] and include the address or title of the article and a description of the vandalism.

I emailed them but more emails may help get it rectified faster.

I'm on a phone. What was the comment, please?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Bill Maher Vows To Tone Down Anti-Trump Wisecracks Because He Fears New Civil War
I think he's full of 💩

He fears that people will go after him for being a Satanist and pedophile and is trying to fade into the background. He wants to appear to be less evil than others so he doesn't end up in the Graybar Hotel with people who don't like pedos and treat them badly. Will he have enough time and cover?

(post by 1point92AU removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
BREAKING: Congress to investigate ABC!

Will ABC be found to have violated basic human rights of any victims that step forward from the past 3 years.
MSM conglomerates be warned!!! You are next.

twitter.com...

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

I know. I use it mostly as a starting place, but I never put total trust in anything I find there. I do quote from there for the obvious basic info, but for deep dives, not so much.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Well said!

Y has been heavily covered the last few pages..

Going back to Q 128
Attention on deck.
There is an active war on your mind.
Be [p]repared.
Ope[r]ations underway.
Operators [a]ctive.
Graphic is essential.
Find the ke[y]stone.
Moves and countermoves.
They never thought she would lose.
Snow white.
Godfather III.
Iron Eagle.
Q

Letters in the kill box spell "PRAY"

>>2281677
To all Americans, please pray.
B8028-Z-KDHYQ-M5-ZAF1aT9
Q+

Anyone know what that sequence is?
qmap.pub...
edit on 17-11-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Here's an interesting thought to contemplate. Since IG Horowitz concluded that the FBI's actions didn't reflect any "political motive" in his last big (June 2018) report, would he be willing to change his mind this time? Will his ego allow him to?

Ratcliffe Hopes Horowitz is Honest This Time: theconservativetreehouse.com... -were-done-wrong/

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Possibilities fir that sequence: B8028-Z-KDHYQ-M5-ZAF1aT9

B80 = BHO = zerObama?
M5 = ME = Middle East?
AF1aT9 = AirForce1 at Terminal 9?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: 1point92AU

I know. I use it mostly as a starting place, but I never put total trust in anything I find there. I do quote from there for the obvious basic info, but for deep dives, not so much.

Oh I wasn't implying you did. Way back when Wikipedia first started it was actually useful, however, over the years I have seen it become compromised and it's now a source of complete disinformation on many select topics.

There's a reason why Google always has Wikipedia results in their top 3 search results.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Nadler or Schiff or Waters or Cummings(RIP) would have put a deadline on that letter, and told ABC that a subpoena would follow, if that deadline was not met.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Chinese Citizen Contracts Bubonic Plague After Eating Wild Hare

The Chinese regime has confirmed a third plague case, after a patient who cooked and consumed a wild hare was diagnosed with bubonic plague on Nov. 16.

Earlier this week, a couple was diagnosed with pneumonic plague, but authorities have said the two instances aren’t related.

Chinese state-run media Xinhua reported on Nov. 17 that the new patient works in the Bayin Tara Sumu Quarry in Xianghuangqi, in the Xilin Gol region of Inner Mongolia.

The patient ate the hare at the quarry on Nov. 5, but it was unclear whether he had hunted the animal himself or found the animal after it died.

edit on Sun Nov 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@heshmatAlavi has a long thread on Iran at the moment.
Yikes.

Watch Iran; Hassan Rohani Targeted
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 11:41:01 AM
Watch IRAN.
Something incredible is about to happen.
[Hassan Rouhani]
The Good People of IRAN have the POWER.
FIGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM.
Q

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join