It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Schiff at Buck's dressed like Egyptian Pharaoh, and let's not forget this:

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hi Cranky. About the bloodlines (which I consider DNA lines), do you recall a thread by a previous member that spoke of 'captured memories"? I also heard Dark Journalist, Daniel Litsz mention the term and said he would talk about it and never did.

Most of us understand memories to be held in supposed uncoded DNA and I have assumed it is in the autosomal dna you inherit from both parents. There are 7200 centimorgans that are used for identification but supposedly 72 thousand total autosomal dna.

LAL, memories = yes, when one is ready.

DNA is a misunderstood thing for the most part. There is no "junk" DNA anywhere in the universe as far I as I am aware. Just because "another" cannot read your DNA codes does not make it junk.

Basics of body image via DNA is just that, basic. DNA combining via Mother and Father creates lineage connections to be sure and that allows for greater understanding as well as more effective incarnational sequences, but those are only part of the mix.

The DNA holds one's history, one's incarnational purpose, one's flaws to be sure, and so much more and it is all personal. Unique. The Controllers HATE this fact, they want conformity.

This is a pretty good primer. While I agree with most here, as a matter of practicality on Earth, as we are, altering one's DNA function to get young for example is more of a challenge for a myriad of reasons. But the principals are sound and zero harm can come from caring for and loving one's DNA.

Another limitation is our personal plan. If I had planned a lifetime of say using crutches, then I'm not going to cancel that if the goal hasn't been reached (though this is currently changing for many).

We set a plan, and incarnational plan, and the DNA is the blueprint. This helps eliminate rash decisions that the conscious mind may want to make. Can you imagine instilling full DNA control in a teenager? Ugh.

The DNA here on earth, allowing for Freewill AND artificial separation is an odd mix for us as we are in fact so detached from the power of it, and OUR designs, it seems as though it isn't real, let alone us. Combine that with what "science" says and we're a bit lost.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Sometimes It's so weird when I get that connection and right on that moment when my mind is clear pondering the words of Q these things pop up in my mind as something speaks to me lol.

Something that I take seriously is when I watched an episode of Huff paranormal a spirit spoke about something happening on the 20th of November, said something about rebuilding something?

It could be all wrong but just saying ...

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

We know so much, yet (as far as we know) the DOJ is not acting against any of the high-level people, like those who were Epstein's clients, Schiff, Hunter Biden, and of course, the criminals who worked for top criminal Obama.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Here's the full version as published in 1993.
The C!A declassification version is much shorter than the original book. That is because the original also contains "Aftermath of the Adam and Eve Story".

Uncensored Adam and Eve Story by Chan Thomas [PDF]

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I compared the voices of both Ghislaine and Yovanowitch only the accent appeared to be different but the sound got me goosebumps..
Maybe when I find the time I'll edit those two sides by side

edit on 0b28America/ChicagoSun, 17 Nov 2019 18:49:28 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 17 Nov 2019 18:49:28 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Ever heard of the Hydroplate Theory?

It’s a bit out there on the creationist young earther movement but it’s sure interesting when you consider how much water we do find in the earth, and the fact we have a less than solid understanding of the mechanics of diving plates as proposed by plate tectonics.

You have to take off the Uniformitarianism glasses when looking into this theory.
But anyways......WATCH THE WATER

Link

The Hydroplate Theory: An Overview
New evidence shows that the Earth has experienced a devastating, worldwide flood, whose waters violently burst forth from under Earth’s crust. Standard “textbook” explanations for many of Earth’s major features are scientifically flawed. We can now explain, using well-understood phenomena, how this cataclysmic event rapidly formed so many features. These and other mysteries, listed below and briefly described in the next 11 pages, are best explained by an earthshaking event,

edit on 17-11-2019 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
@heshmatAlavi has a long thread on Iran at the moment.

Yikes.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Another POTUS tweet with TYPO links to the @ffe3301/come[Y] tweet yesterday:

Original at 14:26:04

.@SteveScalese blew the nasty & obnoxious Chris Wallace (will never be his father, Mike!) away on Chris’s lowest rated (unless I’m on) morning show. This kind of dumb and unfair interview would never have happened in the @FoxNews past. Great job Steve!

Corrected at 14:30:09

.@SteveScalise blew the nasty & obnoxious Chris Wallace (will never be his father, Mike!) away on Chris’s lowest rated (unless I’m on) morning show. This kind of dumb and unfair interview would never have happened in the @FoxNews past. Great job Steve!

The TYPO gives E before I which, I think, means POTUS is pointing back to the misspelt RECIEVE in @ffe3301s tweet yesterday or my DECODE of it, here !

Now, DECODES on today's POTUS tweet:
1) DELTA between original and correction is 14:30:09 - 14:26:04 = 4:05 giving Q405:

Anonymous ID: ac1ea3 No.139851 📁
Dec 21 2017 12:01:03 (EST)
Anonymous ID: eb39f7 No.139840 📁
Dec 21 2017 12:00:09 (EST)
>>139836
Multiple people were asking Q to make things more public. RE: calling for full disclosure
>>139840
We listened.
Find the exchange.
No coincidences.

Q

I think this is referring to the exchange between Comey and @ffe3301?

2) Tweet timestamps give:
Q1426 We are Q
Q1430 We exposed the password [#91] on purpose [23]

3) Ellipses gives Q1 US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated

4) CAPS only simple gematria gives:
a) Base = SSCWMCITFNGS = Q155 :

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: snf602p9 No.149490950 📁
Nov 15 2017 00:38:48 (EST)
_Conf_D-TT_^_v891_0600_yes
_green1_0600
Bunker Apple Yellow Sky [… + 1]
Yes
Godspeed.

Q

Timestamp encodes tweet date of Nov 17th!

b) RemoveDupes = WMITFNG = Q92 Seth Rich. Las Vegas. Did AF1 land at McCarran?

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
A class and D class.

Well, in an esoteric way, [A]live and [D]ead are classes of lifeboats.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

I get the feeling much of this really is about family bloodlines. But, whY?

Ever since 23andMe began those send-in-your-DNA commercials a few years ago, I have believed "they" are desperately seeking somebody or group of somebodies. We now have the technology to follow the families (a frequent Q admonition).
Are They Deperately Seeking Somebody?

Perhaps they are looking for Earth's version of the Kwisatz Haderach? The King of the Universe, by DNA in the book series "Dune". A DNA engineering project was used as the basis for the story in "Dune" to create a super being with the ability to use psychic power and telekinetic skills.

edit on 17-11-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I got off on a tangent and began to research family connections. I found myself on Wikipedia again on the Elizabeth Christ Trump page HERE

I don't know the process to edit Wikipedia pages. If somebody does, how does this intentional insult and anti-Trump statement get removed? It is almost hidden and if I had not been searching for something very specific, I would not have found it.

Help me figure how to get it off this page.

Here is where it is: Go to the above linked page. Scroll down to the bottom External Links and where it says Family of Donald Trump, there are two sections. One is for Spouse and Children and the other is for Parents and Relatives.

Put your cursor over the name of DJT's sister, Maryanne Trump Barry. Look what comes up!!

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, in that @Johnheretohelp interview at around 55:27 he says:

Mrs Butt-Hurt there, someone should look into her relationship with Biden, (cough) "Kickbacks"

Mrs Butt-Hurt = Ambassador Yavanovitch

edit on 17-11-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Doesn't it already look ridiculously incompetent?

By 'incompetent', may I not also suppose that could mean 'foolish'?

What was it the Bible says about God choosing the foolish ones?

I'm not very well-versed in the Lord's Word. Maybe you know.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Whoa, WTF?!! That text is only in the pop-up as the linked page says "... the 45th president of the United States"

IDK, maybe the contact link at very bottom.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Keep in mind Johnheretohelp may actually turn out to be a source of information comparable to Babylon Bee. I don't mean that in any negative sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

Doesn't it already look ridiculously incompetent?

By 'incompetent', may I not also suppose that could mean 'foolish'?

What was it the Bible says about God choosing the foolish ones?

I'm not very well-versed in the Lord's Word. Maybe you know.

You don't want my take on the Bible lol.

(post by crankyoldman removed for political trolling and baiting)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join