It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian humanoids fact or fiction?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So...it's ok for me to screw a chicken?

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: HouseMusic4Life?
Reptilian humanoids Fact or Fiction?

FACT. The Anunnaki are reptilian humanoids.

edit on 13-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What if dinosaurs evolved into an intelligent advanced species during the millions of years they were the apex predator on this planet? Then left before the cataclysmic event that ended the dinosaurs reign?

And that’s what the reptilian aliens people report are. Just an advanced species from our past that returns every now and then.

The archeological records made it clear that dinosaurs did not survive mass extinction. But if they did no doubt they would have kept on evolving.

I encourage everyone to check out this video

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Not true , mesopotamian texts never discribed the appearance of the Anunnaki and also ancient myths including those that preceded the Sumerians were based on exaggerated stories that took place thousands of years ago when humans were still hunter gatherers.

If you don't believe me I encourage you to go study these ancient text yourself Instead of reading works from fictional writers like Sitchen. There's an entire archive of threads you can look up on ATS discussing Sumerian myths.

edit on 14-11-2019 by HouseMusic4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
a reply to: one4all

You said,

They are called Dinovians and are a 5-Star sentient lifeform that evolved naturally here on Earth.

That's a statement giving the name of the alleged alien species. Then when asked you say,

what else would one call them?

So did you make the name up because it seemed fitting somehow? Or are they called Dinovians and you know this for a fact?

Are you simply asking a Peer for approval or are you requesting Status Quo based per approved Papers stating the name has been given authority by someone other than you and I ????

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You said they are called Dinovians. I am asking how you came up with that name. It sounds made up and your refusal to answer that simple question seems to imply that it is. I am not asking a peer for approval, I don't need that.

Are they called Dinovians. and if so how do you know this?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: HouseMusic4Life

Not true , mesopotamian texts never discribed the appearance of the Anunnaki and also ancient myths including those that preceded the Sumerians were based on exaggerated stories that took place thousands of years ago when humans were still hunter gatherers.

If you don't believe me I encourage you to go study these ancient text yourself Instead of reading works from fictional writers like Sitchen. There's an entire archive of threads you can look up on ATS discussing Sumerian myths.

Your statement confuses me.
"...exaggerated stories that took place thousands of years ago when humans were still hunter gatherers".
How long ago are you saying these myths were first spoken?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Can you please point me to were that FACT is?

Sitchin theorized that the "Anunnaki” came from another planet in his books, but there is absolutely no evidence that the "Anunnaki" are reptilian aliens. The Sumerians created the traditions, mythologies and legends of the "Anunnaki" around 2000bc.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Your statement confuses me.
"...exaggerated stories that took place thousands of years ago when humans were still hunter gatherers".
How long ago are you saying these myths were first spoken?

Sorry , I meant exaggerated stories from events that took place thousands of years ago.

For example the origin story of a mythical hero slaying a dragon was probably just a tribal leader who killed some wild animal then over many generations that story turned into a legend and a myth.

edit on 14-11-2019 by HouseMusic4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HouseMusic4Life

I prefer labeling the term for these purported ET bipedal species as dinosauroids --- A warm blooded species that possibly evolved on a typical earth-type planet from another star system. Yet they possibly have a different type of warm blooded system than homo sapien types --- A system somewhat similar to some of our own late dinosaur species from earth.

I'm speculating that the dinosauroids are a highly intelligent species...with some of there civilizations having broken the speed of light barrier, and travel in the superluminal realm with there starships.

The dinosauroids could very well be the "Grays" that we hear so much about.

Erno...

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I believe they exist as one of the numerous possible species Experiencers have encountered. Just like us, there’s various factions and groups with different agendas, some good,bad,and a bit in-between(Think “Good Cop/Bad Cop or dominant attitude scenario”).

And NO, the queen is NOT a Lizard, they’re NOT OUT to control the world, and they don’t eat ******* Babies!

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Anything is possible...

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: HouseMusic4Life

The Anunnaki wore Masks/Disguises to hide the fact they were not human (to not frighten the hunter gatherers). What are you missing here other than Sitchin never claimed this.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
originally posted by: Kurokage

veteranhumanbeing: FACT. The Anunnaki are reptilian humanoids.

Can you please point me to were that FACT is? Sitchin theorized that the "Anunnaki” came from another planet in his books, but there is absolutely no evidence that the "Anunnaki" are reptilian aliens. The Sumerians created the traditions, mythologies and legends of the "Anunnaki" around 2000bc.

He (Sitchin) *theorized*? What he did was decipher that cuneiform language so as we can understand its meaning. Using your logic the Sumerians invented a very colorful and detailed false narrative to describe their origins. Why? The Hibiru are 4D reptiles from the planet Nibiru that altered the DNA of primitive humans to suit their needs (slavery).

edit on 15-11-2019 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Ancient reptilian creatures gave rise to the dinosaurs, birds and mammals.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility given the stages that the human fetus goes through during pregnancy.

No evidence to suggest that reptilian humanoids did ever materialize all the same other than legends.
edit on 15-11-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
They are called Dinovians and are a 5-Star sentient lifeform that evolved naturally here on Earth.

Yikes. You believe this?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

He (Sitchin) *theorized*? What he did was decipher that cuneiform....

Sitchin did not decipher cuneiform, he made up a (theorized) story from what had already been written/deciphered from early Sumerian creation myths!

How cuneiform was deciphered...…...

In 1838 Henry Rawlinson, building on the 1802 work of Georg Friedrich Grotefend, was able to decipher the Old Persian section of the Behistun inscriptions, using his knowledge of modern Persian. When he recovered the rest of the text in 1843, he and others were gradually able to translate the Elamite and Akkadian sections of it, starting with the 37 signs he had deciphered for the Old Persian. Meanwhile, many more cuneiform texts were coming to light from archaeological excavations, mostly in the Semitic Akkadian language, which were duly decipheredIn 1838 Henry Rawlinson, building on the 1802 work of Georg Friedrich Grotefend, was able to decipher the Old Persian section of the Behistun inscriptions, using his knowledge of modern Persian. When he recovered the rest of the text in 1843, he and others were gradually able to translate the Elamite and Akkadian sections of it, starting with the 37 signs he had deciphered for the Old Persian. Meanwhile, many more cuneiform texts were coming to light from archaeological excavations, mostly in the Semitic Akkadian language, which were duly deciphered

The Hibiru are 4D reptiles from the planet NibiruThe Hibiru are 4D reptiles from the planet Nibiru

4D reptiles?? Please explain in detail what a 4D reptile is? Nibiru, do you mean the planet that was supposed to pass us or smash into us in 2012 and destroy the earth?

the Sumerians invented a very colorful and detailed false narrative to describe their origins, why?

Early human history is scattered with all kinds of diffrent stories and creation myths on how we came to be, if these stories were really all aliens there'd be no room left for us humans. If you go by everything these people claim aliens built, they built Göbekli Tepe, Stonehenge, the Pyramids, Machu Picchu and so on, once these aliens left, we'd be unable to build or create anything and still be living in mud huts.
Humans have a desire to seek out the unknown, things like, why are we here, how were we created and what's out there. Early humans had no way or technology to figure out these things, so created stories and myths or do you still believe Zeus throws down lighting bolts? Believing all this Reptilian overlords belittles the amazing hard work and creative thought by early humans.
You haven't posted a single piece of evidence or proof to back up anything you've said so far other than hearsay from people like Sitchin.

edit on 16-11-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Soulece

What do you believe?

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I'm still waiting on a reply to my question. Let me remind you...

Are they called Dinovians, and if so how do you know this?

edit on 16-11-2019 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
Are they called Dinovians, and if so how do you know this?

Wow. You've never heard about the Dinovians? What about the other made up things like the Reptiloids, Lizarians and Sleestaks?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join