It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INSIDER With Secret Video Footage On Epstein's Death Will Be Released TODAY On Project Veritas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I just got 504'ed on the website.
Either they cannot handle the traffic, or they got shut down lol
edit on 5-11-2019 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

link   
The page won't load, but the headline implies it has more to do with a story being suppressed than actually being about his death.

Big networks ignoring the story isn't news to many.... But we will see if they get the page working... Just my initial thought.

link   
lets hope its actual information and not just pages of memes

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
1 minute ago this was released...Video leaked

Something about good morning America Amy Robach discussing Clinton involvement squashing story for over 3 years.

Going back to read and see.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: gortex

It’s sad that people still actually listen to Project Veritas. Every “bombshell” has fallen with a thud. Most people would see that for what it is. But I guess there will always be a small group who take every opportunity to have their delusions validated.

Hells yea! Everyone should stick the fingers in their ears and scream REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! so as not to hear anything they say, you know, just in case it was to hurt your little feelz. Derp.

+1 more 
link   
Here is video:

ABC spiked the story....this is going to really suck for them.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekner

Yep, if they actually had something on Epstein, then their tactics suck. Should have just uploaded it UNEXPECTEDLY!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
If the Amy Robach tape is all they have, I am disappointed.
edit on b000000302019-11-05T08:11:26-06:0008America/ChicagoTue, 05 Nov 2019 08:11:26 -0600800000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yea, I think people just assumed it would relate to his death.

The media has been suppressing this story for years now, nothing new.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Project Veritas founder and president James O'Keefe has stated that today, "we break the internet."

Yeah never heard anything like this before.

Especially Ufology,

Never has there been any groups or persons to tease big news only to keep those interested but ignorant enough to keep tagging along and supporting such BS.

Its called hype people, its used when there really is nothing or when its BS to get attention.

It gets attention and this guarantees it will be looked at by many and guarantees the ignorant not too see through it and keep supporting it even after it supplies nothing to nature of the hype.

This guarantees their website will get a lot hits.

That is all it requires. clicks and views for ratings to increase

The main stream media have been doing this over the last few years here in Australia, 60 minutes and other current affair shows, hype some world changing or nation changing news only to get ratings when it airs.

link   

Yeah, I agree. He can be a sensationalist so I’m not surprised. However he did say videos. Maybe he’s going to slow drip today. I applaud his efforts. I think the only way to expose these people is hidden camera or hidden audio recorders.
edit on 5-11-2019 by raedar because: (no reason given)

link   
damn it...I knew it. It sounded too good to have anything concrete dumped into public arena.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yea, the OP went out of his/her way to make it sound like something earth shattering was being revealed.

Cool, we have a video of a journalist talking about how her story was shut down. We already knew the MSM did that to anything with Epstein and the Clintons and the royals.

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I was hoping for someone naming names... or maybe a video that was incriminating for a pedophile or two.

link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Necrobile

I know my timezone, but the poster didn't consider timezones and dates when someone might read this.

Oh dear... doubling down on dumb? Okay. But here's the thing. All the information you needed is right there in the OP. The time and date of the post, as well as the time zone of the event. Anyone and everyone can and should figure it out for themselves! It is ridiculous to expect the OP to convert and list every time zone to Eastern Standard Time for the reader's convenience. That's the point of designating the time zone of the event, so that everyone can convert to their own time zone.

For example, I am in the Mountain Standard Time zone. If I didn't know already, I could do a simple Google search for "MST to EST" and find out that EST is two hours ahead of MST, and easily figure out that 9:00 EST is 7:00 MST.

The OP doesn't know where you are. No one knows where you are. Except you. Figure it out. If you don't know how to figure it out, then ask. Don't whine and cry and demand the OP do your thinking for you.

Deny ignorance.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Well this video puts a company and a face on the coverup by the media as well as exposes those who pressured them to do so.

ABC will likely have to issue a response at some point.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yea, the OP went out of his/her way to make it sound like something earth shattering was being revealed.

I can't blame the OP, O'Keefe played it as a big story.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well this video puts a company and a face on the coverup by the media as well as exposes those who pressured them to do so.

ABC will likely have to issue a response at some point.

The media cover ups are expected. They're for profit institutions that rely on rich peoples $$ for adverts, and being well connected for story tips (propaganda points).

What concerns me is government cover ups on almost every level, indiscriminate of the political landscape or what party is in control.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I am sure the "Ladies" on The View will be all over this today...#metoo and all.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

You’re right, of course. I should’ve been more specific that it was the source in the OP.

“Break the internet” indeed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join