It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INSIDER With Secret Video Footage On Epstein's Death Will Be Released TODAY On Project Veritas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

If your pissed about P.V. getting 20k in donations, I can only imagine how upset you are about Biden jr's 50k a month donations....

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Notoneofyou

If your pissed about P.V. getting 20k in donations

I'm not pissed at anything I just find it amusing when people who bang on about "fake news" tuck into an unhealthy portion of fake news.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It's bull#, if someone really had such a video it would be posted online without warning.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Why did it have to be Project Veritas?

Even if this turns out to be total BS, I hope this raises awareness about Epstein more.
edit on 5-11-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Ive never heard of Veritas before.
Im going over their site and loving what they're doing.
As long as they continue to present the facts rather than the opinion pieces the news has become, I will support these guys.

Thank you for posting this!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Beware of Project Veritas

www.sourcewatch.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
ET or EST
means Eastern time or Eastern Standard Time
So it would be 9AM New York time

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Stop being a pedant. You were wrong. The information was in the opening post if you had read it.

a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Now guys.. remember to save a copy of whatever pops up, I bet it will be taken down fairly quickly

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Yeah, right. You forgot to mention this:

SourceWatch is a wiki-style website run by the left-leaning Center for Media and Democracy.[1] The website’s content has a liberal bias[2] and the site “cannot guarantee the validity of the information found [on the site]”.

Additionally, the site is marred by hypocrisy in that it attacks center-right organizations and networks for taking anonymous funds it calls “dark money”[5] while its parent organization has received a large portion of its budget from liberal dark money interests.[6]

SourceWatch partners with numerous left-wing publications[7] and environmental activist groups[8] to publish content supporting its liberal issue agenda and to limit business political participation by demonizing the mechanisms pro-business and free-market groups deploy to influence public policy. [9]

www.influencewatch.org...

edit on 11/5/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It’s sad that people still actually listen to Project Veritas. Every “bombshell” has fallen with a thud. Most people would see that for what it is. But I guess there will always be a small group who take every opportunity to have their delusions validated.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Whoops. My bad. Maybe I should of used this site.

mediabiasfactcheck.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

And you forgot to mention this.

Founded in 2016, Influence Watch is a project of the conservative think tank, Capital Research Center. According to their about page “Capital Research Center conceived of this project after identifying a need for more fact-based, accurate descriptions of all of the various influencers of public policy issues.” In simpler terms, Influence Watch is attempting to be the right leaning counter, to the left leaning Sourcewatch, which profiles how and where think tanks, organizations and media are funded.

Influence Watch is owned by the Capital Research Center, which in turn is funded through donations. Some of their top donors are Exxon-Mobil, Koch Industries, and the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation. “CRC’s president is Scott Walter, who took office in 2016.
mediabiasfactcheck.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Are you still hurting because Project Veritas exposed CNN’s bias against Trump? And you call other people delusional?

link   

So....apparently ABC was told to spike the story because of who all it covered. Can't wait to see their response to that.

link   
Anyone found a link?

I see plenty people out to shoot the messenger, what a surprise

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Whoops. Me bad. Maybe we should ignore articles from BOTH sources then.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm getting a big fast 504 on Vertas's website...

edit on 5-11-2019 by Beamish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

This organization is protected by Patriots.

Ah Project Veritas , Trumps attack dog delivering more alternative facts.

Guessing it was the Dems what done it.

Jen Gennai, head of responsible innovation and global affairs at Google, wrote in a Medium post that members of James O’Keefe’s conservative group Project Veritas filmed her without her consent and “selectively edited” her words to make it seem like Google was influencing the 2020 election. Gennai called this nonsense and wrote that “I was explaining how Google’s Trust and Safety team is working to help prevent the types of online foreign interference that happened in 2016.”
www.thedailybeast.com...

Last October, ThinkProgress reported that Project Veritas had received a $10,000 donation in 2015 from Donald Trump’s controversial Donald J. Trump Foundation, a theoretically charitable 501(c)(3) organization. This reporting was based on a list of charitable payments provided by the foundation to the Washington Post.

But a ThinkProgress review of the Trump Foundation’s 2015 tax filing finds that it reported making not one but two $10,000 donations to Project Veritas in tax-year 2015.
thinkprogress.org...

Yea, Epstien only sold little girls to Democrats. he made them show their voter ID before making their selection. Derp.

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Beamish
I'm getting a big fast 504 on Vertas's website...

Same, I still don't understand why they announce things like this so far in advance that any opposition has time to enact a plan to stop the information from getting out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join