It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is it al-Bahgdadi's body is DNA'd, BUT...???

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How is it that ISIS leader al-Bahgdadi's body is confirmed by DNA in minutes, when they can't confirm the DNA found on Jeffrey Epstein's neck fully MONTHS after his death????

I just don't get that!

Whenever they WANT to confirm the DNA, they can do it right away. BUT, when they don't really want to, well, the confirmation takes months if EVER?

If Epstein's death isn't one of the greater conspiracies of our lifetime, I'm not sure what is!

DNA confirmed in less than an hour

versus...

“Whoever it is would have their DNA all over the ligature,” he said. “We don’t have those results yet,” he added, saying those results “should be reported quickly to give an idea and lessen the speculation.”

Epstein DNA

What do you think?
edit on 10/30/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I think Epstein is going to have a big joker smile when he reads this.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't know about Epstein, but someone sure the hell does!

This is BS!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Are we allowed to say it here? You know...

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Back to the DNA though we are somewhat comparing apples to oranges. The DoD seems to have been ready to confirm with DNA from one of Boo-Boo Baghdadi's daughters and possibly the 100-Proof stuff from his underwear.

But, of course, we are being jerked around. Also don't forget there was apparently a previous attempt by the killer cop.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Better believe Epstein is alive and well, no doubt having a rapeathon in some far off undisclosed location. It sure would have been nice if somebody shot him between court appearances like Nino Brown in new jack City. Then we could all have breathed a sigh of relief.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
How is it that ISIS leader al-Bahgdadi's body is confirmed by DNA in minutes, when they can't confirm the DNA found on Jeffrey Epstein's neck fully MONTHS after his death????

I just don't get that!

Whenever they WANT to confirm the DNA, they can do it right away. BUT, when they don't really want to, well, the confirmation takes months if EVER?

If Epstein's death isn't one of the greater conspiracies of our lifetime, I'm not sure what is!

versus...

“Whoever it is would have their DNA all over the ligature,” he said. “We don’t have those results yet,” he added, saying those results “should be reported quickly to give an idea and lessen the speculation.”

Epstein DNA

What do you think?

This has happened before remember Osama bin laden? Dna test within 24 hours and burial at sea

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Whenever they WANT to confirm the DNA, they can do it right away.

If they really did confirm the DNA. Blown up in a tunnel with dogs and other family members?

I'm not convinced that isn't just another fabrication like the "whimpering" Trump said Bhagdadi was doing. Then it came out the next day that there wasnt any audio in the feed of the operation..

And then a burial at sea just like Bin Laden..

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No audio is 100% not believable. DNA, if he blew himself up, would not that DNA be contaminated.

On a side note, if a woman said her child was mine she could get a court order for my DNA. Bill Clinton though is exempt from a woman requesting the same thing...meh.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Why would either be believable? Did they have Bahgdadis DNA to begin with?

Epstein was either murdered by Prince Andrew, Trump, The Clinton's et. al; or disappeared by the same group. We'll never ever know what happened there.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The instant DNA verification claim by trump made me think it was nonsense,
The pants they got bagdaddys DNA from-no one can say for sure they were even his pants.

The other thing that I thought was off was the dead end tunnel claim-The leader of maybe the richest terror groups on earth hides out in a compound in the middle of fields(easy to surround),and has a tunnel with a dead end?I don't buy that.Surley he would have had at least one secret way out.
The digging of the tunnel to collect the body-how long did that take-where did the equipment needed to dig the tunnel out come from?I am guessing it took more than a shovel or two.Did they parachute in a backhoe?

If this was a movie,critics would be slamming it for major plot holes.

Oh yeah-we know that trumps claim about him dying crying and screaming is a fabrication(other people watching the feed said there was no audio,and the feed was from above ground anyway).
So if that was a fabrication-maybe other parts of the story is also.

IMDB rating:1.8/10 stars.Very poor script,major plot holes,unbelievable nonsense.

Epstiens prison suicide is more believable.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I just don't get that!

versus...

Epstein DNA

What do you think?

Id like to know whos DNA was on the noose around Epstiens neck, and how the bones were broken in his neck. The noose doesn't cause that

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

they can't confirm the DNA found on Jeffrey Epstein's neck fully MONTHS after his death????

I though they traced that vampire bite to Hillary?

Happy Halloween

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

they can't confirm the DNA found on Jeffrey Epstein's neck fully MONTHS after his death????

I though they traced that vampire bite to Hillary?

Happy Halloween

Nope.

The hands were too small.

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

By his underwear.

Seriously.

A spy stole ISIS leader Baghdadi's underwear for DNA test, Kurds say

A spy for Kurdish forces in Syria stole Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi's underwear in order to obtain a DNA sample of the ISIS leader and help lead the US military to his location, Kurdish officials have claimed.

I wish the President would have said something about THAT.

Oh, and Epstein? I don't believe he's dead.

Alternative theory? NO ONE wanted near THAT guys underwear.

peace

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Okay I'm replying to the original OP.

We know the Military DNA prints everybody in service now, what about CIA...?
OK, maybe they got the underwear.
DNA is quick to verify if you already have a verified comparison sample.
That's really the point of implausibility, isn't it?
How'd we get a verified DNA sample?
We don' t know how many people shared that underwear... or who or how it got verified.

But it is a conundrum why some results come much more s-l-o-w-l-y than other$.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Guys you all have to remember that State level agencies have the capability to fabricate DNA. In fact, the Israelis discovered the technique ten years ago! In fact, many science students can actually pull it off with simple lab equipment. I have been suspect about DNA anything since at least 2012 when I found out the Israelis discovered how to fake DNA years prior.

Israeli Scientsists Discover way to counterfeit DNA

How about them apples??!

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Amazing that the military can do a positive DNA identification within 90 minutes with Rapid DNA Readers. I've read they are working on one that is the size of a cellphone, it would connect to a database to allow for even quicker verification.

Even without DNA the evidence points to Homicide rather than suicide.

I think the FBI or someone connected killed Epstein.
The FBI is hiding the DNA results.

Youtube Transcript from Fox News Oct 30, 2019

www.youtube.com...

THEY TOOK FINGER
NAIL CLIPPING TO SEE IF
THERE IS ANYBODY ELSE'S
D.N.A. ON IT.
AND THAT HASN'T BEEN
RELEASED.
NEITHER HAS THE INFORMATION
ABOUT WHOSE D.N.A. IS ON THE
LIGATURE.
LIGATURE MADE OUT OF TORN
STRIPS OF ORANGE SHEETS.
AND WHOEVER MADE IT, HAD TO
HAVE A LOT OF D.N.A. ON IT.

THE FBI USUALLY
INVESTIGATES -- WOULD BE
INVESTIGATING IT.
AND THE BROTHER WANTS TO
KNOW ONE, DID THE FBI GET
AHOLD OF THAT LIGATURE AND,
TWO, IT ONLY TAKE AS COUPLE
DAYS TO DO THE D.N.A.
WHAT'S THE RESULTS?

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ganjoa

How'd we get a verified DNA sample?

If they have a verified relative of his. They can say it matches (that it's a relative).

edit on 30-10-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Gotta admit one similary between both fake stories:

neither's cadavar looks like the person its supposed to.

Reminds me of the wax dummies used on massacre stagings last few years for gun control.

top topics

join