It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa lies about Mars atmosphere.Helicopter to fly in Mars" 0.6Percent of earths atmosphere"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
(long post, use brain mode: ON to read)
//Tldr: Nasa lies. Mars cant have 0.6% of earths atmosphere. //

So, as a skeptic to everything official, I was trying to find another hole in the official theories of something i found in the daily dose of news. And found a TRUE GEM.

Nasa is lying either about their helicopter or about Mars conditions. Truth: I guess both

www.youtube.com...
This helicopter....supposedly will Fly on Mars. Its impossible.

Prove me wrong. Because I want to be right.

So I found out about "Nasa Scout", it is a helicopter being planned to be sent to Mars. I thought nice untill a lightbulb went off in my roof and I remembered never to trust the official story because that was a energy saving bulb which were said to live 100 times longer than a normal one and this one lasted maybe 2 times longer but cost 8 times more so I was scammed (scammed by the official story that is).

So heres the math, I hope im right at once because I got bad grades in math in school (i did get the answers correct but didnt know how so the grades were bad etc...):

So lets start:
Nasa says Mars has only 0.6% atmospheric pressure of earths.

Pressure comes from, how much material, usually in gas form, clumped together by gravity there is. Requires: something which emits gases (which requires depending on source material, energy, heat, etc to gasify) and gravity so it clumps together and wont float to space.
Mars atmosphere: 6.0 mbar ("official story)"
Earth: 1,013 mbar (sealevel)
Divide 1013 with 6 is 168.93 smaller. Lets round it to 169. I will use it later.
Lets put moon here too: Moon atmosphere 0% of earths. Its a rock in vacuum. Basically like Mars. And the 0.6% on Mars is mostly co2. People always say "mars atmosphere is carbon dioxide you cant breath it." Well no you cant breath it because there basically is none. If Mars atmosphere would be same as earths, "nitrogen (about 78%), oxygen (about 21%), " you still cant breath it because there is none. Not enough OXYGEN molecyles in the air to get any.

Thats what 0.6% buys you.

Continued:
Mars gravity is: 38% of earths. Will use this later.

Nasa Scout helicopter facts:
"white paper" they mean the "lie paper":
rotorcraft.arc.nasa.gov...

It says: weight will be 1.7kg.
power source 6x 2Ah sony US1865o li-ions.
Flight time 15min.
Rotor RPM 2800.
Rotors 1.2M co-axial.
Motor: " The rotors are actuated with a custom 46 pole brushless motor with
solenoid wound teeth using rectangular copper wire"
It has smaller motors for gears and tilt and so on too but the main engine is kept secret. It is just "custom". With a bunch of fancy words.

Well lets go deeper:
Because mars gravity is 38% of earths, we get:

We divide 100 with 0.38. It is 2.63. So a craft can be 2.63 times lighter and have same lift capability as on earth and it will still fly, if atmosphere is same. Remember, atmosphere is atoms, as gas, and rotors spin through it like a screw.

Well I dont think this gravity conversion is enough to lighten the craft enough and keep it powerful enough.
169 divided with 2.63 is 64.
So even with the gravity reduction in the calculations, the nasa helicopter must create 64 times more lift than on earths for it to move. It must move 64 times more for it to be able to "swim" through the atmosphere. Like a motor boats propeller which turns itself through the water and goes forward, Mars simply does not have much atoms or anything, to which "swim through" with the propeller. Therefore it must move much faster, to move through the atmosphere, to move more stuff and keep afloat.

Imagine fish tank with bubbles coming from the bottle. Suddenly you only have 50% of water there. Imagine if theres only 0.6% water. You would drop to the bottom and not move at all. Now with a special engine you could get back up but it would be a : marvel of known technology (rocket propulsion or other methods not allowed, only a rotor system allowed).

Ofcourse unless you are Nasa and have created a "custom 46 pole motor" which creates 64 times more power than any known electric engine. Because it will need to spin 64 times more, to get same amount of atoms/material, this time mostly carbon dioxide to go through its rotors.

And powered by 6x 2Ah li-ions. With a flight time of 15min. ANd a carry weight of 1.7Kg. And an RPM of 2800. So it doesnt even use energy 64 times more, this is the marvelous part. Also 2800 RPM will be enough for a 1.2M coaxial blade to swim through this 169 times thinner atmosphere (64 times effective thinnes after gravity compensation). So it should fly on earh with only 44 RPM (if you divide 2800 with 64).

This ofcourse makes no sense and nasa lies again.

Because if this is true, it is a place for a nobel science prize congratulations Nasa. You also just bankrupted every electric engine company on the planet.

Also: please read my post 2 times before you try to counter. It also cant be countered with:

"Mars has smaller gravity so its ok."
No its not ok, gravity is only 2.63 less, but rotors would still need to spin 64 times more than on earth to get the same lift. If Mars Gravity would be same as earths, it would be 169 times more. How can you even try to claim anything rotor based will fly in such a thin atmosphere, its basically the moons.

Also it cant be countered with:
"It is still 95 Co2"
Yes the 0.6% is 95 Co2. Atmospheric mass is still only (in relation, meaning : ofcourse mars is smaller planet and less mass in its atmosphere but the thickness is still only 0.6% of earths) to earths, 0.6%. More mass more pressure. Pressure is still only 6 mbar.

Also it cant be countered with:
"nasa has special engines".
Show the bluepring. They would also bankrupt tesla, and every other company which makes engines if they would come up with an electric engine which is 64 times more efficient than current known to humans. Nasa would also get billions a week with this new invention and they could fund themselves. More logical explanation. They already have all the funds on the planet, they do what they want, they tell us lies because we are so dumbp in their view. ALtough its them who try to put a helicopter on mars which has nothing to fly in.

Also: If rotor spins 2800RPM on mars, it would need to spin 64 times less on an atmosphere which is 64 times more heavy (if gravity is 2.63 more), so thats 44rpm, on earth. Which it didnt in the tests.

long Tldr:

Mars atmosphere has according to official theory: 0.6% of atmosphere of earths. It means there are only 0.6% of atoms floating as gas form on the planet, compared to earths. It is like a sea would turn to mist and have only 0.6 gallons on left tank, and 100 gallon in right tank, but the tank having the same volume. You could not use a propeller based system (without huge extra energy, and not maybe even then) in the 0.6 gallon tank since theres much less stuff to grab onto with propeller blades, so blades would need to spin faster.

So its impossible.

Nasa is lying and Mars either has a thicker atmosphere or this is a super special engine they created.

I think Mars has a thicker atmosphere since there is so bright on Mars. There must be a thicker atmosphere because otherwise it would be dark like moon with the 0.6% since no material would be floating around reflecting sunlight.

Atmosphere = material above mars ground as a gas (rockdust not included).

There have a go at this puzzle.

edit on 20-10-2019 by SpaceBoyOnEarth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Ofcourse, you ask, why would they lie. Well its quite easy if you think strategically.

Nasa lies about mars atmosphere because it could ignite a space race there.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

this is a super special engine they created.

Lift isn't just about the engine in an aircraft.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Huge BDC motors, huge props. Huge battery power.
There is already enough atmosphere for dust devils to form and swirl.
It will be fun watching them test it.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Edit to one sentence:"So even with the gravity reduction in the calculations, the nasa helicopter must create 64 times more lift than on earths for it to move."
Instead of lift, I meant: atoms going through blades. Couldnt edit for some reason.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Huge BDC motors, huge props. Huge battery power.
There is already enough atmosphere for dust devils to form and swirl.
It will be fun watching them test it.

No one knows about the motor which moves the main rotor. It is also a motor not motors in the white paper. Other things are powered by motors like: "Three Maxon brushed DC motors (DCX10) operating through a
4-stage gear-box control the height and tilt of each swashplate."

0.6% is too little for this 2800 rpm to move.

Someone with a simulation program can calculate this easily. Put gravity, insert 0.6% atmosphere, try make it swim in it. You would need probably 20 yard wingspan rotors and 8000 rpm. That would rise the engines weight and other requirements so high you would not go in air.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

this is a super special engine they created.

Lift isn't just about the engine in an aircraft.

In a rotorcraft which is powered by an engine, 100% lift comes from engine.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I thought Mars has enough atmosphere to enable sandstorms.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SpaceBoyOnEarth

Take the rotors away and you got nothing. You might want to study up a bit.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats what im trying to tell you.

The 0.6 is a lie.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Take the rotors away and you got nothing. You might want to study up a bit.

Take the engines away and your rotors wont go anywhere. You might want to study a bit.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceBoyOnEarth
Ofcourse, you ask, why would they lie. Well its quite easy if you think strategically.

Nasa lies about mars atmosphere because it could ignite a space race there.

There's already a race to get to Mars. It's been going on for a while now. Spacex really, really wants to go there. Must be some other reason NASA "lied".

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceBoyOnEarth

Thats what im trying to tell you.

The 0.6 is a lie.

I wonder if it has to be AIR that blows sand around on Mars? Is there any other element that can do this?

link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

They are already there. I saw it. In my imagination.

+13 more 
link   

The motor provides zero lift. On earth or on Mars. The motor turns a driveshaft that goes through the gearbox, which turns the rotors. All lift on a helicopter is provided by the rotors and their movement through the atmosphere.

Lift calculations are far more complicated than the numbers in your OP.
edit on 10/20/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Since nasa is building and planning an aeroplane too, it must be thicker.

They will later say "oh it was accident it wasnt really 0.6%"

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Nice OP

Star and Flag.

I do not have the answer but I commend the question.

From Wiki.

The highest atmospheric density on Mars is equal to the density found 35 km above the Earth's surface.

Helicopters do not work at an altitude of 35Km

P

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
You might be making an unfounded assumption about the Mars copter rotors.

Look into the design of the propeller blades used on the battery-powered Helios aircraft, and check out the atmospheric density at the design ceiling for that craft and those “blades”.

Then reduce the gravity to Mars standard.

I worked with folks who took the Helios prop design and modified it to work at altitudes in excess of 100KFT.

Try those values for Mars-like gravity wells!

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Why can't an aircraft be created that can fly in less atmosphere. Engineers will find the lowest limit.

This is sounding like the rockets can't work in space crap.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join