It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Gimbal UFO is NOT rotating, also 'invisible' in video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The infamous TicTac / GoFast/ Flir1 UFO videos are amazing. Amazing.

In case you've been living under a rock:
(!!Strong Language!!)

They're incredible not only for what they show, but for the reactions they raise in their witnesses and the inquisitive public mind.
For years the millions of us who 'want to believe' have had no choice but to crawl through endless fake PhaseofMoon clips and crap quality home camera footage apparently exclusively uploaded by epileptics.

Now we finally have something of NO BS status, at least nothing in the sense of a backyard frizee fugazi or CGI buffoonery.
Decorated pilots remarking "here's a whole fleet of 'em", podcast interviewswhere we hear incredibly credible experts admitting that these things can enter and maneuver our airspaces at will, with ability beyond our imaginations.

One such example is the now well-known Gimbal UFO, which is notable for its apparently otherworldly movement.
It's named after the type of camera used to capture it.
On a fighter jet it looks like this:

Most have seen the original video so I've included one which stretches the whole shot to one frame of reference:

And here, I have examples of FLIR capturing jets from close proximity with no atmosheric interference.
Note how the lens flares rotate independently of the aircraft itself, as well as their saucer-like shape

And one from an F-18 ATFLIR: (note the large flare on the right tilt independently)

This is simply a product of the way a gimbal camera works.

The module head doesn't rotate, it only swivels up and down and there are other smaller models that have no external movement.
The camera inside rotates to compensate for vibration, to keep the image stable.

Here's a simple example on a gimbal camera that illustrates the independent flaring further:

This could simply have been a jet as seen in infrared through atmosphere, leaving its lens flare visible.
The gimbal mechanism causes an independent rotation of the flare from the jet.
This theory also suggests that we don't see the craft AT ALL, and accounts for the apparent saucer shape via the lens effect as well as seen in infrared through atmosphere.
Perhaps it's utilizing cloaking tech or smart camouflage. Perhaps we're seeing the real deal after all!

But wait, when we hear the pilot say "it's rotating", was he referring to the on-screen image or an eye view?
Likely on-screen. He was seeing what we were seeing.
I doubt it was in visible range.
Keep in mind, this incident is NOT related to the USS Nimtz UFO incident in 2004 where the pilots had direct eye contact, Gimbal was from a separate incident along the US Eastern Coast in 2015.

The reports from 2014 and 2015 are full of stories such as these.

So yeah, it could all simply be a government psy-op, or propaganda, or it could be the real deal.
My heart says it's real, my mind tells me it's a psy-op.
And my money is on all three, that it's likely real, and they're trying to manage it carefully and are feeding us laced info to control and distract.

What do you believe?

ADAM&EVIL
edit on 19-10-2019 by ADAMandEVIL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Great Thread! S&F

I think it is something unknown to most. Not sure it is not of this world. Gonna go watch some video now.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL
Thank you. I'd not seen that panoramic video before. Totally impressive!
SnF
Now I'm not going to second guess these professionals. If they were transparent enough to step forward and comment on their experience, I'm entitled to believe them when they say it's rotating, and I see it rotating as well.
IMHO.
Your mileage may vary.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Of course, it's real if the FLIR was rotating the clouds should be rotating to I think or at least turn visibly?
edit on 0b47America/ChicagoSat, 19 Oct 2019 16:16:47 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 19 Oct 2019 16:16:47 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well, I'm not really sure how much it matters if it was rotating or not. The real issues are how fast it is moving and the IR signature of the object.

Notice in the 3rd video the IR signature of the engines of the F-18. Compare this to the IR signature of the object. The UFO object is all black, like the whole thing is a heat source, whereas the F-18 is only black around the engine area.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The clouds do rotate a bit, not as much as the flairs.

There is too much other evidence for this to be an normal (invisible?) jet though.

And what about all the others on radar? If it was just an ordinary craft why would the Navy call it unidentified?

I think A&E is close to the mark with this statement.

My heart says it's real, my mind tells me it's a psy-op. And my money is on all three, that it's likely real, and they're trying to manage it carefully and are feeding us laced info to control and distract.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What do I think? The "gimbal" craft looks just like the craft photographed during the Battle of LA in 1942.

dirkdeklein.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

From what I have seen and read about that encounter, the image at your link has been altered. You can't see a craft in that "original" image in the newspaper.

Image Search

edit on 19-10-2019 by LookingAtMars because: add link

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Great research and presentation

S&F

Thanks

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
So Gary Voorhis says that 2 plain clothes men helicoptered in and confiscated the evidence from the Princeton.

www.youtube.com...

and Patrick Hughes says that 2 men in uniform helicoptered in and confiscated the evidence from the Nimitz.

www.youtube.com...

Anyone know who confiscated the gimbal and fast evidence?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Amazing how he tells on that first video, why they didn't turn fire on them. If it's something not from here sort of speak you're really jeopardizing the whole fleet because you don't know how advanced or what their retaliation weaponry would be?

Luckily the commander of that fleet never decided to do so just to observe as these objects did..
never seen this doc, nice thanks for sharing..

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

It's believed that the 'confiscation' was BS for attention.

A more believable interview is the Joe Rogan vid. There was no confiscation. No men in black. None of that.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

My heart says it's real, my mind tells me it's a psy-op. And my money is on all three, that it's likely real, and they're trying to manage it carefully and are feeding us laced info to control and distract.

That I cannot always wrap my mind on to it, why always there must be a distrust of the military system either to manipulate or distract to cause confusion among servicemen witnessing something to see how they react?

Why can't it be , we just don't know and we will find out what it could have been.
Because it takes alot of time to figure out something like this if not that we can ever figure it out?

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Notice in the 3rd video the IR signature of the engines of the F-18. Compare this to the IR signature of the object. The UFO object is all black, like the whole thing is a heat source, whereas the F-18 is only black around the engine area.

I agree, The shape is also the same or similar, and not so anomalous, so maybe just a camera artifact in the shape..doesn't take away from there being something anomalous though.

One thing was made clear by the navy, that of anomalous aerial vehicles being in controlled airspace...where they should not be....the location should not be a matter as far as the op's are concerned, so apart from saying these contacts are/were real, they do seem to be saying, there is a problem.
edit on 19-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The UFO object is all black, like the whole thing is a heat source, whereas the F-18 is only black around the engine area.

If I can recall it correctly I believe Mr. Fravor said that the images were inverted meaning that the UFO had no heat source only the silhouette of the UFO showed some heat?

edit on 0b55America/ChicagoSat, 19 Oct 2019 18:01:55 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSat, 19 Oct 2019 18:01:55 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The UFO object is all black, like the whole thing is a heat source, whereas the F-18 is only black around the engine area.

If I can recall it correctly I believe Mr. Fravor said that the images were inverted meaning that the UFO had no heat source only the silhouette of the UFO showed some heat?

I'm not sure what you mean there, I took it the images were inverted, a bit like a negative, which would mean that the blackness should be white...as is the infrared signature of heat.
edit on 19-10-2019 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

No, I was wrong the object was hotter than the air surrounding it, my bad..

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Mirageman posted a link where these videos were. Since I have seen them my impression was that these are really aircraft and the US government is pulling some anti information stunt.

Good read

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88

Mirageman posted a link where these videos were. Since I have seen them my impression was that these are really aircraft and the US government is pulling some anti information stunt.

Good read

If you believe in the nuts and bolts hypothesis, this makes a hell of a lot of sense.

1. Crashed highly technologically advanced alien aircraft.

2. US finds it and back engineers it.

3. However, It takes almost 50 years to do so.

4. After refining the tech in 2004, they test it on their own Navy. All documented.

5. Then drip leak to the public 13 years later. Along with two other videos from 2015.

The ultimate psy-op. They finally mastered the tech — now make everyone believe it’s not theirs and otherworldly.

Like I said, that’s if you believe the ETH. I’m more inclined to IDH. That doesn’t mean the tech from ‘others’ is not there, though.

S & F

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: Oleandra88

Good read

If you believe in the nuts and bolts hypothesis, this makes a hell of a lot of sense.

1. Crashed highly technologically advanced alien aircraft.

2. US finds it and back engineers it.

3. However, It takes almost 50 years to do so.

4. After refining the tech in 2004, they test it on their own Navy. All documented.

5. Then drip leak to the public 13 years later. Along with two other videos from 2015.

The ultimate psy-op. They finally mastered the tech — now make everyone believe it’s not theirs and otherworldly.

Like I said, that’s if you believe the ETH. I’m more inclined to IDH. That doesn’t mean the tech from ‘others’ is not there, though.

S & F

You know, I had never even considered that these might be back engineered alien space craft. Some of them may very well be. However during the 2015 incidents on the east coast numerous ufos were observed for days at a time. Could we have gotten so good at making these craft that we have dozens of them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join