It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Gimbal UFO is NOT rotating, also 'invisible' in video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
From a veteran military point of view the whole thing was BS. No matter what they want you to think in this disinfo campaign this footage would have never seen the light of day unless they wanted you to see it, simple fact... if you think so I have some land to sell you... now consider some of the source, this disinfo aaitip guy and show... all bs and disinfo...

One of the ways you know is not a single one of them talks about or acknowledge's that we have had an active crash recovery protocol for over 60 years and thousands of us veteran's have been caught up in it... you can release cockpit video but you don't talk about this protocol or the fact that many of us have been a part of this recovery protocol in the past...

Bunch of BS... just like Apollo... if you think that happened i have a bridge to sell you... none of the science works, none of the math works... not even the video works... for instance, the famous footprint at the bottom of the stair's in two inches of fine fine dust but yet there not a spec on the lander or ladder or hanging in the lack of atmosphere and gravity lol... or the fact they zip along in rover spewing rocks and dust everywhere that does not float but lands quickly back to the surface, let alone the fact you would not be able to zip along like that in the first place lol... there is less than 7 to 10 percent of our gravity and no atmosphere lol.... just a big joke... you can watch an object hit and explode on planet but you can't point that at moon and see any of equipment we left there, seriously lol... all a bunch of BS.... Most people don't want to really discuss what these objects really are and what the consequences are.....

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

Most people don't want to really discuss what these objects really are

I may regret it but would like to know what you think they really are and the the consequences of them.

edit on 10-20-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:04 AM
link   
You gonna tell me that pilots didn't know how FLIR works? You can clearly hear them saying "it's rotating"

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think it's rotating, because I think they would have realized it was not due to the FLIR, if that were the case. They clearly stated it was rotating, so I imagine it was doing so. More interesting to me is that there were a fleet of them. That alone to me, is just more proof it wasn't simply a test flight of a black project or anything along those lines.

No visible means of propulsion, no wings or fins, nothing to keep it aloft.

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Also, in the panoramic view, the object rotates, but the clouds do not. Isn't that proof that only the object is rotating, not the camera? If the camera was rotating to offset movement etc. - wouldn't everything framed in the camera rotate? In the non-panoramic view, you can see the bottom "point" pointing down and a bit left towards the clouds, and then after rotation, it's 90 degrees, parallel to the clouds.
edit on 20-10-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
You gonna tell me that pilots didn't know how FLIR works? You can clearly hear them saying "it's rotating"

Haven't you learned by now that ATS is full of "experts" at fighter jet identification even though not a single one has spent a single second in the cockpit of a fighter jet (at least none of the deniers have).

We have the ass clowns of the world like the mighty Mick West who spends his days behind a computer screen looking at code to tell 24 year veteran fighter pilots about what they REALLY saw.

LOL.
edit on 20-10-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Also, in the panoramic view, the object rotates, but the clouds do not. Isn't that proof that only the object is rotating, not the camera? If the camera was rotating to offset movement etc. - wouldn't everything framed in the camera rotate? In the non-panoramic view, you can see the bottom "point" pointing down and a bit left towards the clouds, and then after rotation, it's 90 degrees, parallel to the clouds.

Yes, it is proof and when the ass clown Mick West's video was first posted here I made that same observation only to have one of the clown crowd deniers come back and say that when you rotate your camera on your phone you will see the background not rotate. It's literally the single dumbest argument I've ever heard. Actually, the single dumbest argument I've ever heard is Mick West's lame attempts at telling veteran fighter pilots they aren't witnessing anything other than other fighter jets.

A guy who is a computer game programmer who has never spent 1 second in the cockpit of a fighter jet proposes to tell veteran fighter pilots what they are actually witnessing. LOL.

That guy (Mick West) is a complete ass clown.

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The gimbal cam on the jet is doing exactly as it's supposed to do. The gyroscope keeps the image upright/straight axis to the camera image, no matter what the landscape or orientation of the jet is as it moves itself. Moreover, the camera also has an external mounting gimbal that has electric motor servos that control up/down/left/right. Not only is the image keeping upright at all times it has the ability to move itself even if the jet is NOT moving. The center crystal HUD has software to lock on to it's target that controls the servos as it will auto track either black or white pixels inside the center. You can test how this works with your own cell phone camera. Imagine your hand being the external controls and move it around and rotate the camera and you will see the image gyroscope inside will correct itself upright to the camera even if the camera is rotated upside down on it's axis. The tic tac in that video is clearly moving and rotating itself. The digital cam and technology is the best money can buy and if it didn't do all that it wouldn't have any value on a jet.
edit on 21-10-2019 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I would like to add that imaging has come a long ways in multi megapixel clarity. Even google earth and maps had to be toned down cause they showed to much detail. Now it's gotten worse the more you zoom in. That is nothing though what the gov has in their spy satellites. You can set a coke can on the ground and read it with the clarity as if you were holding it and looking at it.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

You put together an excellent Opening Post. I've see the videos, but not with explanations.

What made the pilots switch to infrared tracking? Was some kind of radar contact made?

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   
thanks for debunking this Nimitz UFO nonsense my friend.

i already was about to make it myself!

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: FrvstMaSke

Debunked?
The tic tac clearly rotated against the background.
Nothing in this thread suggests otherwise.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As stated to a previous curious mind in regards to UFOs
a reply to: celltypespecific

All UFO sightings are manufactured by the Pentagon as part of the overall architectures human civilization and specifically the military and secret services so as to misdirect people in order to protect real extraterrestrial Intelligence and contact, the reality that the USA already has contact with extraterrestrials from parralell Earth like civilization in the milky way that have the same architectural programming in relation to the NSA(Israel) etc and are part of the same military industrial complex as part of greater universal arena of war that goes deep into exopolitics and the architecture of interstellar governing bodies similar to the UN, G20 etc, and all those "world" leaders, generals, celebrities, tyrants etc are nothing more than archtypal forms of man's unconsciousness used by the exo architects to subjugate the population as they go about turning a hunter gatherer and monkey Into a universal soldier as the work toward machines etc, a reality that goes deep into mathematics and physics, and these archetypal for s that we see every moment of every day are also being used elsewhere in the galaxy to subjugate that ape an ape that also thinks it's unique special and alone in the universe? Happy Christmas.

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thank you for posting and not screaming this is phase 7 of disclosure... you call it what it is and unknown.

a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

posted on Oct, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrvstMaSke

So the original premise of the object not rotating (which in of itself still wouldn't prove it was not an unexpected object), is wrong... so if you were going to make a post yourself, perhaps you can provide in this thread the proof you have that debunks it? I'm sure we'd all love to see it, and end the speculation!

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
looks like a jet, if it did crazy maneuvers you might have something but just going in a straight line lol its a jet

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
It's believed that the 'confiscation' was BS for attention.
A more believable interview is the Joe Rogan vid. There was no confiscation. No men in black. None of that.

Believed by who? By the people who do not want it to be alien?

We have at least 3 people on board 2 ships who say the evidence was confiscated. It is mentioned why Fravor would have no knowledge of the confiscation. And no one talks about Men In Black.

Here is another person on board ship who talks about the original video and Air Force men coming on board via helicopter and confiscating the evidence.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sean

You can set a coke can on the ground and read it with the clarity as if you were holding it and looking at it.

How wide a lens (or mirror) do you reckon it would take to produce that resolution from say, 100 miles?
opentextbc.ca...

edit on 10/23/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Theyy
looks like a jet, if it did crazy maneuvers you might have something but just going in a straight line lol its a jet

If it was a jet, dont you think the pilots would have identified it as such?

posted on Oct, 24 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

With today's digital imaging who knows. The IKONOS launched in 2000 and retired in 2015. It sat out at 435miles in orbit and has a resolution 1-4meters with a 27.5in main mirror/lens. Processes 4 million pixels per second. Not bad flying at almost 5 miles a second.

Have you seen the 192 gigapixel of Shanghai? Pretty impressive and you can hold that camera/lens with both hands. I found a 360 gigapixel for a mere 45k. When Google Earth first came out the images would zoom in further and have a lot more clarity. They slammed the lid on that (no pun intended). To much detail for the all the sheeple. The citizens of the world cannot see their beautiful planet because our slave masters decided they know whats best and want to protect us and cuddle us and squeeze us. Looking at Google Earth now is laughable especially talks about Antarctica. No high res images just a masterpiece of heavily pixelated crap. That elephant that can paint with it's trunk can create something better.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join