It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Russia Russia Russia

Is that like Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice ?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Hillary needs to cite this in the Mueller Report !!!! 😎 🐇

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I have said this multiple times before. Tulsi is the ONLY candidate they have that could have a chance at beating Trump....literally the ONLY one.

Clinton should just go away. If the dems cannot see the truth of what you say above then they deserve to lose again. And again.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Russia Russia Russia

Is that like Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice ?

Or MAGA MAGA MAGA if you want to get a reaction like this...

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They're already doing that.
MAGA just increases the RPMs

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

From my perspective the Dems need to consider her more seriously. A moderate stance, a stance for unity with our conservative base is all important. No other candidate seems to be offering that at this time.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove
NO way, in one of the debates she was asked what the greatest threat to the US was/is and she answered "Trump".

Never liked her, never will.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

True. As I mentioned above, if what Clinton asserts is true, she needs to put up or shut up. Present us with the facts of the who the what and the where, otherwise, shut up.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The premise started because Tulsi met with Assad to talk diplomacy. Something others weren't willing to do after Obama's new theater.

The Russians picked up after they saw the media smears and put a few trolls on the mission to stir the pot.

Edit:Glenn Greenwald started calling it out back in February ... Sadly, it appears Greenwald has been sent to pasture on stories only relating to Brazil after Grimes took over political direction of The Intercept. While it remains independent, their stories have become more laden with sensationalism and buzz words. Greenwald was one of my favorite commentators, I still enjoy Jeremy Scahill as he still has the balls to say the establishment left is equally as toxic as establishment right.
edit on 18-10-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I call it Clintonian logic. Her and hubby made themselves the darlings of liberalism and it was all smoke and mirrors. An illusion. The machine that they built supposedly to carry the liberal agenda forward turns out to have been nothing more than a machine to insure their continued power over the base, a far cry from liberalism.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

You don't get it do you?

We want sanity and presidents who at least love the country and actual constitution and not the make believe auras, umbras, and emanations they pretend to see that let them ignore it.

Tulsi is sanity. Tulsi teamed with Bernie is simply an insurance policy as far as the left is concerned -- Nothing better happen to Bernie or we're stuck with her. I mean, she might as well be Pence!

We'd like to go back to the old days where we might not like a president's policies, but at least we know they're going to be constitutional and relatively sane.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Stirring the pot. That seems to me to be the whole bit with the Russians. Just creating chaos where ever they can do it. I don't think it mattered to them much about Trump or no Trump, either way would have been a success just so long as chaos was loosed upon the political internet.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You don't get it do you?

We want sanity and presidents who at least love the country and actual constitution and not the make believe auras, umbras, and emanations they pretend to see that let them ignore it.

Tulsi is sanity. Tulsi teamed with Bernie is simply an insurance policy as far as the left is concerned -- Nothing better happen to Bernie or we're stuck with her. I mean, she might as well be Pence!

We'd like to go back to the old days where we might not like a president's policies, but at least we know they're going to be constitutional and relatively sane.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

link   

Stirring the pot. That seems to me to be the whole bit with the Russians. Just creating chaos where ever they can do it.

They have a GDP comperable to Texas. They can't challange us in any way. But what they can do is attempt to pit Americans against each other. Right now we have only one formidable adversary, other than ourselves.

link   

I absolutely LOVE the fact that Hillary still brays her dim-witted thoughts.

The utter lunacy of her comment should tell the rest of the planet that we (the Trump voters in 2016) did each and every person on the planet a favor.

You're welcome, world.

link   
a reply to: toolgal462

To be fair, she's willing to call out Saudi Arabia, something not even Trump will do.

Trump's support of Saudi Arabia will always create a bit of suspicion in me.

Is an area where Gabbard wins out over all the rest. She's the only one willing in basically any party.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You don't get it do you?

Damn right! Every other Democratic candidate -- literally every single one -- appears to openly hate the United States of America, and wants to bring it down. Why would we want any of them to get within a hundred miles of the White House?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is a Hillary move in an attempt to get people to want Hillary back as a candidate, IMO.

Doubt many will fall for it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join