It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I voted for Trump...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You know what the best thing about him is? If you ever manage to get close.

He has no sweat glands. So all of his heat dissipates through his scalp and his hair. But that's not it - the smell! The smell it gives off is just the most beautiful, wonderful, floral scent that comes out of his hair. Reminds me of jasmine.

He's just the best.

And totally stable.

edit on 17-10-2019 by Oraculi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi

He has no sweat glands. So all of his heat dissipates through his scalp and his hair. But that's not it - the smell! The smell it gives off is just the most beautiful, wonderful, floral scent that comes out of his hair. Reminds me of jasmine.

He's just the best.

And totally stable.

Joe is that you?

You hair sniffer

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

He's just the best.

And totally stable.

Joe is that you?

You hair sniffer

Joe only sniffs women. But he has the art down. I'll take that as a compliment.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Woah! Can't believe you went there.

Sad taste man... Sad taste.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Oraculi

Joe only sniffs women

Are you sure about that? I could have sworn I heard he liked sniffing Obama's. Maybe it was just a rumor.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
... and, a somewhat reasonable discussion goes straight to hell.

/sigh

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

A little break with some levity isn't a bad thing, Gryphon. It doesn't mean the "reasonable discussion" has gone straight to hell. Lighten up. ~~sigh

Carry on.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Make no mistake folks, we are in a silent war, and Trump is exactly the kind of wartime president we need.

He’s not PC, he’s not a spit polished do gooder politician. He’s not beholden to the special interest groups and lobbyists, or the bereaucrats or politicians, he says what he means and means what he says.

If you look at history, Patton was a foul mouthed rough around the edges kind of fella. FDR was encouraged to fire him many times by his advisors. If he had done so, there’s a very good chance we would all be speaking German right now.

Ulysses Grant was a drunk and a womanizer, Lincoln was advised many times to replace Grant, to which he responded, ‘I cannot spare this man, he fights.’

Obama was a spit polished politician who talked a smooth talk..... but he did absolutely nothing for the people of this country and arguably will go down in history as one of the worst presidents ever to hold office.

I’ll take a rough around the edges kinda fighter like Trump any day over a soft talker traitor like Obama.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I wonder if there are any police K9's named Biden?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

He's just the best.

And totally stable.

Joe is that you?

You hair sniffer

Joe only sniffs women. But he has the art down. I'll take that as a compliment.

FYI - 8 year olds aren't "women".

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I voted for Trump because I am tired of politicians doing an hour of talking and not saying a god-damned thing.

I voted for Trump because Hillary would have probably had me shot by now.

I voted for Trump because he isn't like any republican or democrat.

I voted for Trump because it pissed off Hillary supporters.

I voted for Trump because his winning gave me hope for the election process and that it wasn't completely rigged.

I voted for Trump because he said he would lower my taxes and he did.

That's why I voted for Trump.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I voted for Trump because the country was going down the tubes losing its sovereignty. Trump has more to lose than most of us. Has money to go to court and hire law firms. He knows how things work. He's working for everyone instead of dividing everyone into groups by race or whatever.

He actually wants to get at the roots of the problems. Instead of getting as much money and power for himself as possible. Unlike the DNC, he actually knows how to solve the problems and acts. Unlike the DNC he wants to solve the problems instead of constructing them.

The reason they don't want Trump on Twitter is because our unelected and elected enemies want to keep us from hearing from him directly. Without their spin.
edit on 17-10-2019 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2019 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
There are mistakes then their are blatant malicious garbage reporting to mislead the public like the Kentucky video and Obama's child cages, not Trump's.

I'm 100% for a new agency to monitor and fine these media outlets. It's toxic and misleads the public. Small footnotes retractions are not good enough. They know exactly what they are doing. Fat lie, then a tiny fine print apology.

The Trump administration started separating families; that was the optic that corporate media focused on.

We have the FCC, and we have the civil court system. Anything else is unconstitutional. You take the good you take the bad.

I disagree. The constitution is a living document. Always ability to change it. For parody, it's fine. Schiff for example did not say what he read was parody. He said it way after. That should be against the law. If it's parody it must be in that format and declared parody.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: watchitburn

They were arrested for breaking the law. When you are under arrest your kids don't go with you.

Seeking asylum is not against the law.

You're still pedaling the separated families BS.

Peddling BS? Mirror, mirror.

Sneaking across the border with trafficked children is not seeking asylum.

(post by Subaeruginosa removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Liquesence

They were arrested for breaking the law. When you are under arrest your kids don't go with you.

Seeking asylum is not against the law.

You're still pedaling the separated families BS.

Peddling BS? Mirror, mirror.

Sneaking across the border with trafficked children is not seeking asylum.

Again: Seeking asylum (at a point of entry and with one's children) is not against the law.
edit on 17-10-2019 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Opinions vary on the "living" aspect, but, sure, there are means to change the Constitution ... and laws can qualify and reinterpret Consitutional givens....

Are you saying there should be a criminal penalty for any government official that makes an untrue statement in public?

link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Trump has more to lose than most of us.

Are you literally dense, or are you just deliberately being obtuse?

We have millions, no actually we have billions of people out there that work there hands to the bone and struggle every single day, just to keep a roof over there heads... like seriously!

Mr silver spoon Trump has never done a hard days work in his life and will be just fine, no matter what anyone throws at him.

So I see. You have more to lose than Trump. If the system goes to hell you have more to lose than Trump?
edit on 17-10-2019 by Doctor Smith because: quote

link   

Zero proof of your claim and for that matter, Jeff Sessions' claim.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
The other thing I like is that he also went at Lindsey Graham. He clearly doesn't care about the do nothing establishment Republicans either.

It's Kinda like the New England Patriots motto: Do Your Job.
Till Graham actually DOES the things he says he is going to, he needs to focus on his job as head of the Senate Committee he supposedly runs. Graham for one reason or another has been all talk and no action.

Let's be honest No one in Congress really cares about the Kurds one iota. If we cared so much would we have let Libya, Syria and Yemen fall into the Abyss? We helped them and they helped us. Very transactional. The Syrian Kurds are different than the Iraqi Kurds. The Syrians ones have always been a thorn in Turkey's foot. Not our fight to fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join