It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I voted for Trump...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+69 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Watch him just curb stomp this ABC reporter...

Love how he just straight up states his position on Syria / Turkey. No double speak...

edit on 17-10-2019 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

(post by Metallicus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That's the most lucid and reasonable I've seen him in a long time.

Reminds me of the Trump I used to enjoy watching.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Isn't he just great.

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

He remained calm and answered in a reasonable way IMO.

If he did that all the time with less twitter rants, he would truly be a force to be reckoned with.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

If he did that all the time with less twitter rants, he would truly be a force to be reckoned with.

I don't want to go there, but I almost wonder if they've finally gotten his meds in order. I mean ... THAT is a different guy than I've seen in what, 5 or 6 years?

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
He doesn't tiptoe through the tulips, does he.

He is sick and tired of the Fake News DNC Complicit Media and should call them out every time they ask a deceptive question.

Enough is enough. Gloves off.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It is hard to speak that way when you aren't a politician. I don't and never expected him to be an orator. He just says what he is thinking and like most entrepreneurs and other successful people who have to get sh*t done for a living, he doesn't care if it is grammatically correct or your feelings get hurt. Just freaking get it done.

+19 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I’m sick of fighting other countries wars and seeing are soldiers coming back in boxes. Could the withdrawal have been handled a little more diplomatically, yeah probably but at what point is enough, enough? These wars are endless in the Middle East, they’ve been fighting for thousands of years and will be fighting for thousands more. Let them have at it.

edit on 17-10-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I couldn't agree more. That is more striking to me considering I did not trust the man at all in the beginning of his office. He colored me pleasantly surprised.

I will be voting for him in 2020.

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Hell yeah.

How can people not see that he's making sense? It's flat bottom of the barrel truth!

Still, they're going to spin it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I don't want to go there, but I almost wonder if they've finally gotten his meds in order. I mean ... THAT is a different guy than I've seen in what, 5 or 6 years?

Who's to say that 'his' tweets don't do exactly what he wants them to do? Draw attention?

Maybe he's not even the one doing the tweets. lol Wouldn't that be hilarious? Maybe the Russians hacked his account? *shrugs* Could happen

edit on 17-10-2019 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You're asking for suits against the Federal Government for civil rights violations thereby.

What possible value can that have for the nation as a whole?

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I get what you're saying, and I know the off the cuff thing got him elected because people saw it as refreshing.

But after he got the presidency, I think he would have faired better if he refined himself. I know some don't care if he did/does, or don't want him to... But many don't take pity when he dishes it and he and his more loyal supporters complain when people target him. It's a two lane road.

That's just my take, and again, I think he did well in the video, he should try that more often.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Hell yeah.

How can people not see that he's making sense? It's flat bottom of the barrel truth!

Still, they're going to spin it.

He is making sense in that clip. He's measured, speaking in complete thoughts, and is "telling it like it is" (at least from his POV.)

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
People have been brainwashed to think political world "leaders" are actually some kind of special class, smarter and better than The People themselves. Trump KNOWS that's not true.

Those people are not "elite". Trump knows this. As a matter of fact, many of them deserve zero respect for the things they do and have done. Trump gets it.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There are mistakes then their are blatant malicious garbage reporting to mislead the public like the Kentucky video and Obama's child cages, not Trump's.

I'm 100% for a new agency to monitor and fine these media outlets. It's toxic and misleads the public. Small footnotes retractions are not good enough. They know exactly what they are doing. Fat lie, then a tiny fine print apology.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Remember his speech on Election Night? It was amazing. I remember thinking "well, damn, this is not going to be bad at all."

Now it's time for America to bind the wounds of division. We have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and Independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people. It's time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans. And this is so important to me. For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people, I'm reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country.

Trump Election Night 2016 Speech

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

....... And the Reporter had no real comeback for ABCs use of that video. TRUMP 1, MSM 0. Penalty on MSM for False Narrative.

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
There are mistakes then their are blatant malicious garbage reporting to mislead the public like the Kentucky video and Obama's child cages, not Trump's.

I'm 100% for a new agency to monitor and fine these media outlets. It's toxic and misleads the public. Small footnotes retractions are not good enough. They know exactly what they are doing. Fat lie, then a tiny fine print apology.

The Trump administration started separating families; that was the optic that corporate media focused on.

We have the FCC, and we have the civil court system. Anything else is unconstitutional. You take the good you take the bad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join