It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why I voted for Trump...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oraculi
a reply to: Metallicus

You know what the best thing about him is? If you ever manage to get close.

He has no sweat glands. So all of his heat dissipates through his scalp and his hair. But that's not it - the smell! The smell it gives off is just the most beautiful, wonderful, floral scent that comes out of his hair. Reminds me of jasmine.

He's just the best.

And totally stable.

Jasmine? ...it's a while since I last saw her.

(post by dfnj2015 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Metallicus
I love this POTUS. He is the exact kind of ‘dick’ we need to deal with the unhinged Left in this country. I am more concerned about 2024 than 2020. We will probably get another limp dick Republican loser to run against the Democrats communist du jour. It will be an awful choice.

Why am I not surprised the butt hole Republicans love 'dick'. Divided we fall. The Russians love what we are doing to ourselves.

Divided we fall because of people such as yourself (I'm guessing a Democrat) that paint all Republicans with such a wide and tainted brush. Republicans are fathers, brothers, mothers, sisters, doctors, fire fighters, cops, PEOPLE. You should get the point.

I'm sure if you were about to have heart surgery, and your surgeon was a Republican, you wouldn't call him a butt hole that loves 'dick', now would you...

~Namaste

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfTheLawOfOne

Yes, and entitled too for having the money and drive to get a medical PHD.

Even better if the are white, then all the hard work was just "White Privilege".

As though white people pick the color they are.

Which is why I voted for Trump, I knew he would be a Monkey wrench to Government

No one can keep up with trump, look those around him, Trump looks younger now then when he took office

No past President in my life has looked the same or younger after 4 years,

Trump does, why is that? Pelosi, shumer, Schiff and , Nadler all look old and haggered

Not Trump, and he does it on 4 hours sleep a day. Pelosi Can't even stay sober 4 hours a day

edit on 17-10-2019 by thedigirati because: Politics

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But , but , I thought he was in " Meltdown " Mode ?

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Trump has more to lose than most of us.

Are you literally dense, or are you just deliberately being obtuse?

We have millions, no actually we have billions of people out there that work there hands to the bone and struggle every single day, just to keep a roof over there heads... like seriously!

Mr silver spoon Trump has never done a hard days work in his life and will be just fine, no matter what anyone throws at him.

We have billions of people in America now?

A source or link please?

Unless you think that Trump is suddenly the Planetary President?

~confused~
edit on 18-10-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Just gotta look at the join date and it makes sense... someone left the gate open.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Fact is, they were there and Trump most definitely gave Turkey the "green light" to invade, by standing down and retreating.

Typical warmonger response.

The fact is, we have no idea what intelligence Trump was in possession of, and he did the only sane and rational thing - he moved a tiny contingent of troops out of potential harms way, rather than risk some 'unfortunate accident' (false flag) that might trigger an all out war with lots of dead American bodies.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Freedom of the Press is a civil right guaranteed in Amendment I. President Trump is the head of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government. IF he chooses to answer questions from a member of the Press, and verbally assaults them in his response, there is a case to be made for a violation of Civil Rights.

What verbal assault? Are you nuts?

Why should Mr. Trump do that? For mere satisfaction?

That is one reason, here's another - because they are fake news, and he is simply stating facts already in evidence.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Seeking asylum is not against the law.

Crossing the border illegally is.

Although it is currently only a misdemeanor, this is one of the many things that needs to be fixed by Congress. First offense, a misdemeanor with the highest penalty possible, more than one, It should be a felony.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: watchitburn

They were arrested for breaking the law. When you are under arrest your kids don't go with you.

Seeking asylum is not against the law.

You're still pedaling the separated families BS.

Peddling BS? Mirror, mirror.

You are correct.. Seeking asylum isn't illegal.

But sneaking across another nations borders undocumented is. There are channels to go through to gain asylum.

Also, the majority of people crossing the Mexican border are not asylum seekers. What would they be running from in that region other than poverty ? Are there currently genocides or wars across South America serious enough to force people to flee and seek asylum?

These people are nothing more than economic migrants looking to buck the system and jump the que, seeking employment or benefits and by doing so are depriving honest immigrants the same opportunities by flooding the workforce and putting stress on the human services systems.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

a reply to: Edumakated

That's the most lucid and reasonable I've seen him in a long time.

Reminds me of the Trump I used to enjoy watching.

He remained calm and answered in a reasonable way IMO.

If he did that all the time with less twitter rants, he would truly be a force to be reckoned with.

It is hard to speak that way when you aren't a politician. I don't and never expected him to be an orator. He just says what he is thinking and like most entrepreneurs and other successful people who have to get sh*t done for a living, he doesn't care if it is grammatically correct or your feelings get hurt. Just freaking get it done.
Trump is a diamond in the rough. Obama polished Glass. Romney cotton candy. Warren just ridiculous and Biden not polished and not a diamond.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I can't wait for this pos loser jerk to get impeached and lose like a little whiny b in 2020.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

That's the most lucid and reasonable I've seen him in a long time.

Reminds me of the Trump I used to enjoy watching.

He remained calm and answered in a reasonable way IMO.

If he did that all the time with less twitter rants, he would truly be a force to be reckoned with.

I don't want to go there, but I almost wonder if they've finally gotten his meds in order. I mean ... THAT is a different guy than I've seen in what, 5 or 6 years?

Who's to say that 'his' tweets don't do exactly what he wants them to do? Draw attention?

Maybe he's not even the one doing the tweets. lol Wouldn't that be hilarious? Maybe the Russians hacked his account? *shrugs* Could happen

I have a theory about the president's tweets;
I believe he posts them just to get the moonbats in a tantrum. And while they are jumping all over his every tweet like a dog in heat, he is quietly getting the job done without interference from the left...IMO
Or, he could be posting them just for giggles knowing the left would lose their minds. Either way, never a dull moment with our current POTUS. 2020...oh yeah!
edit on 18-10-2019 by Willease because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

I can't wait for this pos loser jerk to get impeached and lose like a little whiny b in 2020.

And I can't wait for you to cry like a whiny bitch when he wins in 2020 and the house becomes republican again.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66He is The Commander in Chief! Dude! Yes there is a separation of powers but he is in charge of the Executive Branch

com·mand·er in chief /kəˈmandər in CHēf/ noun a head of state or officer in supreme command of a country's armed forces. an officer in charge of a major subdivision of a country's armed forces, or of its forces in a particular area.
www.lexico.com...

s? Article II, Section 1, Clause 1, vests the entirety of the "executive Power" in a single person, the President of the United States. By contrast, under Article I Congress enjoys only those legislative powers "herein granted." Scholars generally agree that this vesting of executive power confers upon the President broad authority to engage in foreign relations, including war, except in those areas in which the Constitution places authority in Congress. The debate, then, is over the extent of Congress's constitutional authority to check the President in matters of war.

ential initiative in war established by these two provisions of Article II appears to be bolstered by other constitutional provisions. Article I, Section 10, Clause 3, expressly prohibits states from "engag[ing] in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger
as will not admit of delay" unless they have obtained the "Consent of Congress." By contrast, no such limitation on engagement in war by the President can be found in Article II. Although Article II expressly authorizes the President to engage in other foreign relations powers (such as the making of treaties and the appointment of ambassadors) only with the consent of Congress, it imposes no such check with respect to the use of military force. The lack of an express consent requirement for executive initiation of hostilities is particularly meaningful in light of

www.heritage.org...
Interestingly relation to the Press, The Pravda was considered to be communist propaganda of the State

Pravda, (Russian: “Truth”) newspaper that was the official organ of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union from 1918 to 1991. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, numerous publications and Web sites continued under the Pravda name.
www.britannica.com...
This quite shows the difference between State control of the media and private enterprise, however the CFR has had much control over the media establishment in the US. I think at this time, the media is controlled by elites and an arm of propaganda by these elites and likely there is some control by the Communist Party who seems to be dictating policy to the Democrat Party.
edit on 18-10-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Love this President.

It's his kind of 'straightforwardness' I believe our Founding Fathers had.

2020!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

I can't wait to see the Dems make fools of themselves yet again and go completely Bats#@t Crazy in 2020. It is so entertaining watching grown adults drop to their knees and start screaming hysterically at the sky over something like this..

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Trump has more to lose than most of us.

Are you literally dense, or are you just deliberately being obtuse?

We have millions, no actually we have billions of people out there that work there hands to the bone and struggle every single day, just to keep a roof over there heads... like seriously!

Mr silver spoon Trump has never done a hard days work in his life and will be just fine, no matter what anyone throws at him.

So I see. You have more to lose than Trump. If the system goes to hell you have more to lose than Trump?

Well, firstly I have to apologize for how I replied, it was really rude. Its no excuse, but I think I was tired and probably one beer over the line,

But to answer your question, yes I do think I have more to lose than Trump. I mean, if I lost my job the bank would take my house and I'd be on the streets, with nothing... If Trump got impeached he would have lost nothing but his pride.

posted on Oct, 18 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

This Brave young lady is telling it like it is!

mobile.twitter.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join